Rayven's Nest-50k to 1st poster on pg. 500!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 401, 402, 403, 404  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:06 pm
I'm going to go change my outfit now. I need to use one of those flowers we just got. <3

I wants to pet the feral pythons. Heart

Happy Wednesday! Very Happy I wish I could have gone to Bible Study but I'm still a little sick. Crying or Very sad
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:07 am
Oh thanks! I wanted cute and Easter and somehow got this? I didn't have to many Easter items XD

I saw Rayven change since top avatar changed Wink

CLICK DA PETS
Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:54 am
Sorry Ive been bad about posting Crying or Very sad
Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:34 pm
MungoBoo wrote:
Sorry Ive been bad about posting Crying or Very sad

Boo exists!!!
Long time no see Luffles

CLICK DA PETS
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:24 pm
*hugs the Boo*

Rayven, I look at your avatar and think "Queen Sparklebutt!" I have no idea why. But I looked at the featured avatar, and I knew it was you. I can often recognize peoples' avatars even after they change their clothes, because the facial features and the hair style often don't change much, even when the colours do. ...Tam babble aside, it's a cute outfit.

Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:30 pm
Hey Yoari! It sure has been! How have you been?

@ Tam- *hugs back* Heart

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:52 pm
Yoari-XD Yeah, I finally got around to using the flower I wanted.

Well, it's not super Eastery but I do love it. XD Very Happy

Boo-Hi, hi! Very Happy How goes it with you? XD

UtterlyWeird wrote:
Rayven, I look at your avatar and think "Queen Sparklebutt!"

XD That was so good I had to put it in my siggy. *hugs* And thank you! Very Happy
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:09 am
@ Rayven- its been going alright. still doing the door dashing but getting sick of it. u.u I need to find a real job or some other way to make money.
I still haven't been working on my art oops.
umm.. boy stuff. I can PM you if you're interesting in that saga. XD
and I also got roped into disc golfing. I ran into someone I know from high school and she started a ladies league and wanted me to come. So I did, and went again Wednesday night because thats when we meet. I'm really bad at it tho lol.

How about you??

Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:35 am
Hey Boo - it has been a roller-coaster lol
I got a lay off from Covid in October and just found a new job. Well I guess the reference checks and stuff still have to happen before it's 100% official.

Is disc golf like frisbee golf or something different XD

Sounds like your life has been quite the adventure recently too!

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:34 pm
Boo-I saw a guy pick up an order in a McDonald's the other day but I think he worked for a different company, but anyway, I thought of you. XD

Bad Boo! Must make pretty arts! Wink

Sure! Tell me the whole boy saga. XD I needs a good story. :3 But I feel bad because it sounds like it's not going well for you. Sad

I'm sure I'd be bad at it too, but having fun is what counts. Very Happy

Oh, not too much here. Busy with Easter, etc. I'm just getting over what I hope was a cold. It's just as well, getting sick was the only thing was going to slow me down and I needed to relax a bit.

Yoari-Don't feel bad. I had to look disc golf up. XD Turns out I've seen the baskets? before. I guess we're never too old to learn new things. XD

Long-term Citizen
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:41 pm
Well to clarify things, it's the red tape my son has to go through to get the insurance. He finally found out that a citation he had in Wisconsin; his bank refused to allow the payment of it. So he repaid it and now is waiting for the DOT to accept the payment.

Things are really hectic here. I've been having more OCD attacks and my depression has been kicking in alot as well so I haven't been posting. Though my son did clean the entire kitchen and bathroom yesterday because hubs kinda flipped on him. My son was going to touch the back of the couch and hubs told him don't touch anything and said it's because of my OCD. Sadly my son knows what it's like to live with a mom with it. So he went and cleaned two areas in the house because of it. Hubs went and got a carpet cleaner that will be delivered today. >.>

I'm trying my best to control it and I do good at times, others I lose it. Thankfully I haven't had one of the main attacks. If that happened I wouldn't be able to see the next day due to the heavy crying from the day before. But the kitties are doing ok.

Oh and with that citation, he found out he has no license.... I kinda wish people would say something and explain everything instead of not telling people I canceled your important payment for no reason. I don't blame him for not realizing it. There's alot going on.

And he seems to be sticking to his diet he's doing. A keto type one. He did put a bit of weight on due to stress and naughty thoughts in the head from the past year. So we all are going through alot living together. But things aren't too bad even with my OCD flaring up.

Sorry for not really being around. I'm hoping the carpet cleaner helps with my brain. Hubs is doing his best to ease the burden of things on me. I just hope the heat doesn't make things worse for me. >.> It's supposed to be 80something today and I had a flare up two days ago.

I hope everyone is doing well. Hugs to all.
Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:49 pm
Rayven wrote:

Yoari-Don't feel bad. I had to look disc golf up. XD Turns out I've seen the baskets? before. I guess we're never too old to learn new things. XD

I did XD

It was a 7 point article about how they are different but honestly the was like 1 difference - the "ball"

It was like, weight, shape, distance, flight, aerodynamics, etc... and it's like bro... those are like different due to the same thing so I think there must be more to it XD

[b]Saiyouri[b]
Oh wow, I am glad he seems to be getting somewhere now, not knowing about a citation sucks but stuff like that happens so much. How is he liking the keto? I did a keto lite (Optavia) for good (but expensive) result

Oh no, if you're being treated for it they may just be able to change the prescription or dosage. It took my sister in law a few different tries for one of her things to fully kick in without side effects.

Well I'll send out the best vibes I can Heart

Also - 80 degrees!?!?

CLICK DA PETS
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:07 pm
*growling at whatever has been causing me to NOT get notifications from my threads* *growly salty Tam!*

*thinks of salt*

Um. Hungry Tam. 'Scuse me. And *hugs for all that need them*

Oh, and the blisters on my hands are nearly healed, so soon I can finish the doll someone commissioned me to do. I showed her the in progress today, and she liked it.

Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:15 am
Wait I thought you didn't like notifications? I must be thinking of someone else. Does Zan do notifications?

Just don't shop hungry Tam, I have never bought so much junk in my life until a shopped hungry Laughing

Yay I am glad you're healing well and they like the progress Yes

CLICK DA PETS
Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:19 am
@ Yoari- haha yeah covid has changed a lot for many people.
well I'm glad you got a job! Is it in the same field you were in before?
I was laid off before covid :/ still don't have a "real" job, but I'm back at my parents so any random money I make is mostly profit at least. but kind of hard to make anything too substantial from random things.

Yes its frisbee golf. its gotta be right? idk why no one calls it that haha.

@ Rayven- haha. XD yeah there are a lot of food delivery places. Eatstreet. Postmates. *shrug*

I know! But also need to figure out what to make.

I'll have to write something out for you tomorrow lol. So much happens. o: But nah, actually its been going good I think? Except he started a new job and is gonna have to work a lot. But I feel like things must be going alright cause yesterday, he went to Dairy Queen for lunch and I came over later and he told me he got me something. and then told me it was a blizzard from Dairy Queen and its in the freezer when I want it.
honestly shocked he did that XD

But you have more fun when you're better at it haha! but gotta keep practicing to get better soooo

mm yeah. any kind of sick isn't fun. :/ well hopefully its over with now.

oh BTW. I got my first shot for the vaccine on Monday! Very Happy
in my state they said anyone 16 and up and get it on the Friday before and my mom immediately booked me an appointment. XD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 401, 402, 403, 404  Next
Page 402 of 404