What's the weather doing at your location?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:07 pm
*eggcellent Wink

We had storms Sunday but things are suspiciously sunny today... my guess is a cold sunny but I don't feel like leaving the house if I don't have too

Oh yeah Easter! That sounds like a lot of fun Very Happy
Do you use real eggs or the plastic ones with little treats inside?

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:51 am
The plastic ones with treats inside. Very Happy There are 250 or so small ones, 40 or so medium, and 24 gigantic ones. XD The gigantic ones are bigger than a softball (some closer to the size of a small cantaloupe) and have tons of candy in them and a dollar's worth of quarters. Very Happy We only have a few kids so they should have fun collecting well over 300 eggs. XD I'm just so glad the weather is supposed to cooperate. It could have been a nightmare otherwise.
Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:43 pm
Gah sometime I hate being an adult, like I want to go find eggs too... but why do I need with a life time supply of peeps or something XD

Holidays were so much more magical as a kid, it's really great you guys are settings up stuff for the kids this year Heart

My heart would stop as a kid to find a GIGANTIC egg, I'd be like smeagol guarding his precious

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:01 pm
Me too. Finding eggs is way more fun than most of the other things I do. XD

Thanks, I don't mind. It's one of the more rewarding things I've done lately. It gave me a chance to be creative with picking stuff out.

XD I know! Me too. I never got anything like that. But I did get a huge Easter basket with lots of candy and I always got a stuffed animal because I love stuffed animals. I still love them. XD Sometimes my dog wants mine when I get them for holidays. He's getting an Easter bunny this year but he doesn't know it yet. Ninja

The weather is looking so far, so good. Very Happy I hope everyone has a lovely Easter. Heart

Queen of the Realm
Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:22 pm
It's sunny and about 70 here today (I think - it's a little on the cooler side of things, which is nice Yes )

I quick-dyed eggs this morning. XD

Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:59 am
Rayven wrote:
Sometimes my dog wants mine when I get them for holidays. He's getting an Easter bunny this year but he doesn't know it yet. Ninja

I am the worst dog parents and didn't get him anything Wah! Sigh

I remember lot of candy and random toys - probably dollar store looking back. Oh and bottled bubbles to blow
I remember the whole bottom layer being jellybeans.... so many jellybeans... I don't like jelly beans XD

50 degrees here and bright blue skies!

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:01 pm
I had better weather than Queen Blaze? Confused

Warm enough we need the AC. Shocked Very Happy

Yoari-No you're not. We spoil ours too much. XD Especially Max because he's the only one that likes toys.

They're not my favorite either. I like gourmet jellybeans though. Very Happy
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:52 am
Huh I never tried the gourmet ones since I am not normally a fancy person (like all merlots taste the same regardless of price so why bother paying more)

They should go on sale soon so maybe I'll buy some, any recommendations?

Likes toys like destruction wise Twisted Evil or gentle play wise Laughing

CLICK DA PETS
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:37 pm
LOL Rayven! I'm not complaining about the 70*-ish weather... it's more comfortable than the 90*-ish weather a few days ago, and are yet to come (and worse).

Our dogs got new toys on Easter too - I'm glad we didn't give them all the new toys I bought for them for Christmas because I didn't have any 'Easter' toys. It's amazing, though, how they seemed to know it was a special day!

Oh! And my phone is telling me it's currently 57*F, heading towards a high of 78*... and... surprise, surprise... sunny! XD

EDIT: It is absolutely lovely outside. I'm scheming a way to go enjoy it but am not sure it's going to happen today...
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:20 pm
55 and sunny today!

Seems it saves up all the rain for the weekend Rolling Eyes

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:56 pm
Yoari-Just Jelly Belly. They're not overly expensive but they say "gourmet" on the bag I do believe. XD They have all different flavors. Nom I agree, most things are similar enough that there's no point in paying more.

Usually gentle now that he's older. XD When he was little he tore up a bunch though. Now he just hoards them. XD

It was nice all day but it's storming now. Nothing bad though, just a little thunder and fairly steady rain.

Queen Blaze-XD I know. I was just surprised.

Dogs are way smarter than we give them credit for. Max knows all kinds of stuff. It's a little scary sometimes.

I hope you got to enjoy your good weather. Very Happy
Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:15 am
So days I am stuck inside are sunny and blue... I have tomorrow free so I am excited to see what happens

My mom just sent SO much chocolate for Easter, I may be off sugar for a while after this XD

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:36 pm
XD

It was really nice today but still muddy from the storm we had day before yesterday (I think). I think it's supposed to be cooler again tomorrow. Sad I want off this roller coaster ride.
Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:09 am
Isn't spring the best Laughing

We've had rainy nights but okay days here

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:22 pm
Yeah. XD

It's cloudy, rainy, and chilly here today. Sad But tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful. Very Happy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14