Site Feedback
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:38 am
I would love to see a trading system so we could sent multiple items instead of one item at a time Smile
http://www.zantarni.com/post2786213.html#2786213

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:45 am
We did have that...but it broke. Pretty sure it is in the works of things to fix...but the whole site needs an overhaul and a holiday. Yes
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9650/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:44 pm
Plaid-No you're not the only one. XD

Bo-I thought I remembered being able to send multiple items at once! I'm glad I'm not crazy. I thought maybe I was. XD
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:15 am
i think we should improve the wardrobe...i wish we can arrange our items so that i wont look cluttered..
Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:49 am
I do have a few suggestions but namely, the number one feedback i have is that

the hair colors don't match the site colors. T-T this is so frustrating. its almost impossible to make a color matching avatar, and that is my jam. i want cobalt blue hair this beautiful shade of the bluebird items. or the bright blue of the crystal or that opal purple-y color. really, i just want more hair color options because this site has some really nice colors in the items but its just not reflected in the hair color selection. none of the blue hair shades match the blue item colors i like. :/ the hair colors are just so limited and hair is one of my favorite parts of avatars and it makes me sad...

i don't know how many people are working behind the scenes, you might not have time to do something like this but it would be sooo appreciated. im aware you may not be able to do this, which is okay, but im soooo hoping for it hehe
Mon May 25, 2020 4:40 am
Just a couple of maintenance stuff:
- Hovering over the Help tab, the Introduce Yourself link leads to a locked archived forum.

- Went to the Colosseum, tutorial elf linked me to the Temple of Healing. Got a "Page not found. Click here to go back."

Actual site feedback: I haven't explored completely yet, but I really like the old-school forum & medieval fantasy vibe in this corner of the internet.

Queen of the Realm
Mon May 25, 2020 1:05 pm
Ratwyrm wrote:
Just a couple of maintenance stuff:
- Hovering over the Help tab, the Introduce Yourself link leads to a locked archived forum.

- Went to the Colosseum, tutorial elf linked me to the Temple of Healing. Got a "Page not found. Click here to go back."

Actual site feedback: I haven't explored completely yet, but I really like the old-school forum & medieval fantasy vibe in this corner of the internet.

Ah! Thank you - try as I might to be thorough when changes are made to the site, I do overlook things once in a while. I'm really glad you posted these. I will fix them as soon as I get a chance Yes

... and welcome to Zantarni, by the way!
Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:15 am
The shop and inventory screen are a bit overwhelming.

Going through the tailor I forget what page I am on and the page isn't in the url or anything to trigger me to remember

Using the "click to preview" does not show it on my avatar

3/24/21 edit since I'm scared of double posting

Some of these ideas are crazy but I definitely spent to long thinking about it last night.

A text based story to go through or mini adventures (maybe with the smuggler or NPCs) with like 3 clickable options - though we all know the end is basically the same but give some feeling to the story. Maybe some options only active based on our class (mage, warrior, archer). Think DnD mini adventure

Some quest options require enough Karma or Speed etc to get through and a new option - reputation (Which is spent like gold and only obtainable through certain actions or spending gems)

Gain reputation through posting, voting or egg clicking. E.G. you need 100 points to get the Dwarf to craft weapons for you. Voting on avatars or warming eggs is 1 point per vote. Comments are 1-5 based on length. New threads are 7. If abused add caps like only 10 points a day through voting, etc

Adding an "incubator" daycare of you to pick 1 egg in at a time. Right now I have no idea have to help pets grow unless they are in a signature. You may have this I just couldn't find it.

Pets now grow up based on their connection to their user through minigames, feeding, or through daycare. No 1345 days old pet should will be a baby on an active user (unless they want it that way)

Some quest levels have bosses with certain weaknesses

The ability to craft better weapons using mined material

An overhaul of how fishing/ mining (or energy) works

Ability to add power gem to weapons to give them ice/ fire/ etc power. These power gems are a constant in the store - maybe give them 100 uses or never breakable, or lock them to weapons once used, your call based on often you want people going to the shop to use gems

Harder enemies on the list you so you have to group up to defeat it - gives good drops

Ability to own a plot of land and increase size through gold/ gem. Build a home and maybe unlock rooms through quests. E.G. do 20 smuggler quests to unlock an armory (you still have to build it though or have a bigger enough plot of land) to display outfits. Go on pet based missions to unlock a shed area to keep a pet visible on your lot

Rare chance to pick up special eggs with new pets - unicorn, kelpie, Pegasus. I am not creative so apparently I can only think of horses lol

Ability to cook fish at home to give power up when fighting/ adventuring

Cooked fish can now be given the pets to increase affection faster then apples/ other foods or certain types or pets have certain preferences. I doubt horses want fish outside of kelpies lol

Make houses public, viewable to friends, or private per user choice

Add a chat function in addition to PMs

I am not sure if you have issue with older items locked on accounts any more but maybe limited run gifts boxes bought with gems. 5 gems for one that has one random DI item from 2006-2010, 3 gems for a 2011-2015 item, 1 gem for 2016-current items (but that may be to close to loot boxes). Maybe expensive re-release through the smuggler?

I don't think I have ever gotten an email from Zantarni? Gmail is showing me no results when I search it. Maybe spend out email updates monthly with the new items or add-on's to draw people back

Basically things to do if no one else is here, continued growth to keep people coming back, and a bigger incentive to buy gems (like you can do everything without gems but it takes longer).

Edit 2: 3/24/2021
    A notification tab to I know when someone has commented on my thread, based on user options (great for shop thread, awful for game thread).

Ability to "ping people" in a comment

Save or follow threads so you get pinged when people comment even if you don't own it

darn I had more but just forgot...

edit 3:

The Zandex is out of date, like super out of date. E.G. forum names and having games listed.

Better layout on mobile

I get an alert "this connection is not private" on both my laptop and mobile, makes me feel weird about maybe using my paypal info here

edit 4:3/25
Since when does photobucket not allow image linking?!?

Running vine glitch on front page

edit 5:
It took me way to long to find out how to get to my pets Crying or Very sad

edit 6: 3/26
- A notification or email when I get a comment on my profile page
- add year to the date for comment on the profile page

edit 7: 3/26
- Colosseum is spelled wrong in the Zandex making to hard to find using control F
- (NVM I did figure this out) I have tools equipped but it still says I am fighting with bare hands. The issue may be on my side but a link that says "equip tools" would be great
- and new issue with tool equipped

- The referral link still mentions Myspace - while not a glitch it may be worth changing it to a relevant social media site. Gems also seems worth 100k so the option between 1 gem or 200zg seems off

- using the "introduce yourself" drop down brings you to the locked archive thread

edit 3/29:
Last one until someone posts since I must be driving ya crazy

Unsticky/redo Angel's thread - all the images are broken
http://www.zantarni.com/angel-s-profile-guide-open-wip-t49054.html

Last edited by Yoari on Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:44 pm
OMG Yoari - I love/hate you right now! XD Heart

That^^ is a lot to digest (I'm just seeing this now - feel free to PM me with a link if it seems I have overlooked things like this) and I REALLY appreciate your observations and suggestions! Heart

I will have to take some time to really read through your post (I can't do it now), but I wanted to let you know that at least I've seen it. Yes

I don't suppose you code or pixel these days?? Confused

Don't be afraid to double post if it makes sense to do so No

It's nice to have you back Yes Heart

Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:31 pm
I may have to much time on my hands and have been trying to relearn everything on the site XD

Yeah there is a ton going on and a big portion is stuff to do while waiting for people to post which may take the site in a different direction so you probably can toss that idea out of hand but I thought it was fun... I may have started writing a starter quest story for fun XD

I never got good at pixeling, my animal crossing designs prove that Laughing

I can vaguely code, like macros in excel level, but I have much better luck modifying existing code (especially if it's just updating hyperlinks or small mods/ duplicating stuff with edits). My husband is way better at it through

I was considering trying to take over like Angels old sticky or think of a decent way to list all the yearly DIs and special items. I keep coming back to a third party website but I think that's only popping up since I find those so useful in animal crossing and people seem to update them very quickly instead of one image at a time in photobucket so they must be easier to use on the developer end

I will remember on the double posting thing - it was such a faux pas in the past

Note: I've had more time recently so I can help if needed but it will probably wax and wane as life happens

edit:

There's a guild and art gallery option commented out of the Community code? I would love a proper place to show off the art I have received

Gah the formatting structure seems ridic, "align="left" valign="bottom" nowrap="nowrap"><span class="nav">". I am remembering why I only got to the 200 level coding classes. I didn't have the patience for typing all that Laughing

Why isn't Donate called out all the other menus? (community, help+info). I have so many code question XD

CLICK DA PETS

Last edited by Yoari on Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:12 pm
MOVED ONE WITH BIG PICTURE HERE
it was stretching the other other so it was hard to read

edit 8:
should this be "closed"?

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:46 am
Yoari, I just wanted to take a minute and tell you that you're awesome. XD Heart Your suggestions are mostly over my head but it sounds like you might be able to help Queen Blaze and even if not, drive her crazy giving her things to think about. XD Also, it's just really nice to see someone take a keen interest in Zan and to be so active. Heart Please don't disappear! *is very hopeful*
Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:43 pm
Rayven wrote:
Heart Please don't disappear! *is very hopeful*

*POOFs into nonexistence*

it was... inevitable

CLICK DA PETS
Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:40 pm
Ability to edit comments... I make a lot of typos and that screen is super tiny for typing and reviewing things

Also alert me when people post a comment on my profile

edit:
Trying on backgrounds didn't work in the fitting room

CLICK DA PETS
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:45 am
Yoari wrote:
*POOFs into nonexistence*

You'd better not. XD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12