Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 394, 395, 396
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:00 pm
Pepper is a cute name.

Walked out today. So I've got a new little pony doll that cost maybe $2 CAN on sale and with points reimbursed sitting on my lap, a fuzzy head from the cold, and satisfaction at getting an errand run despite Family Day long weekend. I hate long weekends. Also found out that my new dress doesn't work well worn on a cold day with leggings. It kept bunching up.

Yay for a second pair of pants. It sounds like he's really organized.

Rayven, nahhhhh. I don't wanna see. I just want the ability to ignore the noise. LOL

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:55 pm
Boo-That's true.

Awww, that was my official first dog's name. Very Happy She was a stray that came to our house and promptly had puppies. XD

Saiyouri-That's nice. Very Happy

Awww, I bet it will be good to see him. Very Happy

I'm the opposite. By 7 or 8 PM I'm so tired I just veg out. XD

I bet it's pretty! My mom has been meaning to put a puzzle together but she hasn't done it yet. XD

No problem. *hugs*

Tam-I'm sorry your dress bunched up. Sad

Awww, I don't blame you. XD
Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:09 pm
Soooo my sister probably isn't keeping the dog....

she didn't think things through I think. this dog is very high energy and like, more work than she wants I think.
its sad..

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:59 pm
Awww, that is so sad. Sad Is she sure she doesn't want to give it some time. It should calm down when it's out of it's puppy stage.
Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:38 pm
I don't think she does....
and I mean the thing with dogs, if she's going to end up not keeping it, I think it's better just to give it back asap, before the dog gets attached and that.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:19 pm
My brain is still slightly gone and yesterday I got angry for who knows what reason. But otherwise things are ok. My hubs can't wait for my son to come out. And I'm making sure I give my son all the info he needs to live here. Like how people drive and how the lack of smarts there are. Wanted him to be aware of things before he got here and it's a bit less of a shock.

Otherwise everyone else is doing ok. The weather is weird, but what weather isn't weird at this moment. I hope Texas is doing a bit better.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:46 pm
Boo-That's true.

Max was hyper enough when we got him that he caused some problems here. I think my mom kind of wanted to get rid of him but we hung in there and now he fits in great and everybody loves him. XD He still has some quirks though like when he tries to bite moving feet in the evenings. O.o When we're watching TV in the evening if someone moves their foot too much he goes into attack mode. XD It's really not funny but we do the best we can. He doesn't usually hurt anyone and we try not to move our feet. I think my mom accidentally kicked him one time and that's what started it. It goes right along with my mom's dog though. Most of the time she barks when we get up off the couch. She's trying to tell us to shut up and sit down. XD

Saiyouri-I hope he'll get there soon and have a safe trip.

Me too. The weather has been more like I remember from my childhood. We got spoiled by the milder weather the last several years. XD

Established Citizen
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:09 pm
It's in the plus Celsius digits here now. I walked home from the market yesterday without my fleece on under my vest.

Computer acted up this morning and wouldn't let me Zoom church, so I sat and sewed together the cactus amigrumi I'd done instead. But I could have done that while Zooming church too! Darn computer.

Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:33 am
@ Rayven- aww lol. yeah pets sure grow on you!
ooh that's so funny. XD

yeah she's still unsure if she's making the right choice giving the dog back. But I think it's hard because you don't know how things will be weeks, months from now.. but like I said, if she's going to end up not wanting the dog it's best to send her back now. :/

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:57 pm
Rayven- My son did say he might come out sooner. He's working on getting two things fixed on his van before he comes out. And might be waiting til his taxes comes in as well before he comes out. I think his taxes will be in before the end of March so he might be coming out soon for sure. Hubs is really excited for it. I just hope we get enough time notice to empty out the room and find proper places for everything in here before he gets here lol.

We have colder temps now. Mainly because of the wind we have. I rather like it.

Everyone is doing good. I've been playing games more often on my laptop and trying to do my project later in the day as well. Kinda nice doing more during the day and getting so much done.

Oh yeah. I finally got the Sims4 fully modded and working. Spent a few hours yesterday getting everything working. Now to find a nice reshade and install that and I can play the game finally.

Established Citizen
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:16 pm
Saiyouri, yay for getting stuff done.

Boo, I gave a kitten to the person who nominally owned it once. Regret. It still hasn't gone away. *shakes head at self*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:30 pm
Sorry I disappeared. I copied this from a message to a friend (reposting here in case you all don't check the other thread that I posted this in):

Sorry it took me so long to respond. My aunt thought she had the stomach flu this weekend but when Mom called her on Monday we found out she'd went to the hospital Sunday night. They said she had a blockage of some sort and scheduled to put the scope down her throat to check it out and to try to clear it. She was supposed to have the procedure around 4PM Monday but she started getting worse so they did it around Noon. Long story short, she was either septic or going septic and wound up in the ICU and nearly died. They even had to put her on a ventilator because her BP was so high they didn't want her body to do anything but calm down. She had kidney stones that got into or behind? her liver and they got infected and it started going into her bloodstream so I guess she was septic. I got a call from my cousin saying that the next 3 hours were critical and I promptly started a prayer chain. By the time we got there Monday evening she was doing slightly better and they were going to take her off some medications so she could wake up. They wound up taking her off of the ventilator that night and said they believed she was out of the woods yesterday. So we spent the last couple of days going to visit her in the hospital and I'm behind on everything.

Tam-I'm sorry you missed church. I'm going tonight even though I'm exhausted. XD

Boo-Yeah they do. Very Happy

Yeah, that's tough. Sad As long as the dog gets a good home somewhere it will all work out for the best for everyone. *nods*

How are you and your boy toy doing? XD

Saiyouri-Sounds like your hubby is glad he won't be the only man around. XD

I'm glad things are going well for you right now. Heart
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:58 pm
@ Tam- Aww o: that stinks. (personally I think kitties are the best lol)
have you ever thought of adopting a different one?

@ Rayven- Oh wow! I hope your aunt is okay o:

welp they took her back yesterday.. my sister still felt unsure if it was the right decision, but I guess she'll at least not be so stressed now. Hoping that dog finds a great home!

lol. XD omg.
uhh well. stuff went down this weekend. regarding his roommate.
so Friday I was over and I was using the main bathroom, and he needed to use the bathroom too so he used his roommates bathroom. Roommate gets back and comes out and asks if he used his bathroom. Apparently he went #2 and clogged the toilet. XD so im like omg go over there and fix it for him. I couldn't hear but apparently the roommate was snippy and said he'd take care of it.
Then he hid in his room all weekend and come Sunday he says he's thinking of moving out.
that clogged toilet must have been the last straw. cause apparently he also didn't care that I was over as much as I was. tho at least he personally didn't have a problem with me -said I was nice, not loud, or annoying lol
But it's much more than that. like he's passive aggressive, takes digs at him
like trying to make the guy im seeing be the one to react to things.
I feel like a big problem is communication. cause at least for me being over and him feeling like he can't use his living room, he should've said something! like we could spend more time in the bedroom, and if he wanted to watch something or use the tv for games, like he could just ask. like it really didn't have to be a problem.
Regardless, it kind of sounded like it was a long time coming anyway. I guess his roommate is super negative, and talks a lot of sh** about their friends and just.. idk. stuff like that.
So the guy im seeing decided he's no longer comfortable there and moved out the very next day on Monday. which is also crazy cause he was temp laid off from work and was supposed to go back on Monday.
Just so much drama.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 394, 395, 396
Page 396 of 396