Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 57, 58, 59  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:59 am
The character's on easy mode, and she's OP as heck, so I guess I didn't even really need to doctor the pet. But it wasn't doing what it was supposed to do! lol

Oh nice. I was just wondering about the doll because I've got some here with wardrobes, including one that was free that I had printed out on magnet paper, and her and part of her wardrobe are on the fridge. ...Which reminds me. I have to get some kind of storage space for most her wardrobe, so there is space for other dolls on the fridge. XD

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:16 pm
Haha. Well hopefully you can make the space.

Wow.

Well I now have a larger drive so I can install more games and maybe actually play them finally. This June I will be busy since they released info for our new DLC in ESO and wow that's alot of stuff coming out.

Established Citizen
Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:47 pm
Lord willing, I'll get the space expanded. LOL Maybe cookie sheets.

Wow. You have a lot of new (virtual) toys coming, huh?

My biggest game quest right now is on FR. I'm working on earning enough treasure to buy a scene for one dragon.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:39 pm
LOL

Well most of the toys are all real things. A puzzel made of metal, a statue times 2. A poster, t-shirt and a coin all for ESO. I guess everything I won is worth over 1k. $1300 something around there. Since I got the email over the giveaway I know for a fact I won and now I'm excited for June. That will be a big month for me.

I did get everything set up on my laptop finally. I took it slow.

I hope you can get the money you need on FR.

I was thinking should I or shouldn't I play ESO. But choose to wait til the new expansion release. We get companions and I might wait til then to play with a new person. Gives me tons of time to get them geared up with all the areas I have to do still. And this way I can play with them alot longer.

Established Citizen
Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:16 am
Oh nice! RL things! Grats!

By time I got the game money, all of that background were gone from the treasure part of the auction house. I was sad, but then a friend decided that since I am always giving her stuff on the game that she'd spend some of her earned gems and buy me the background. So now little fae dragon Gadget has her golem workshop. Turns out it's a rare drop from the coliseum.

Nice. Very Happy

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:08 pm
OOOooo that is really nice of her. Glad you were able to get the item.

I found a nice mobile game. It's called Dawn of Isles. I keep playing it throughout the day so I must like it.

Established Citizen
Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:46 pm
Me toooo. It fits Gadget perfectly

I'm nearly finishing the TL2 story with another character. And I'v started my first hard mod character. I usually play easy or normal.

Nice! Is it still good?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:50 pm
Sorry for taking so long to respond.

I'm glad to hear that.

It's a nice game, kinda difficult at times and time consuming to gain materials to craft your gathering tools but I must like it with how much I keep going back to it.

I finally finished modding the Sims4 and am trying to get Skyrim and Fallout 4 mods finished and hoping that helps with my all over the place mind. Maybe with less on my laptop as to do, maybe if I get it all done I'm hoping my mind reads it as less clutter and it clears up. I'm not holding out hope for it though. But am hoping for the best.

Oh I found out Kingdom Hearts is coming to Epic Games store. All of them. 1, 2, 3, and the new melody game. They are being released the end of next month and I might be getting 1 and 2. Hubs said I will be.

How are your games going?

Established Citizen
Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:49 pm
It's okay. *hug!*

Sometimes puttering around and getting stuff can be soothing, even if it is time consuming and sometimes boring.

Grats on the finished modding, and youcandoit on the other mods! Hmm. That could help! I'll pray.

Oh nice. 'Kingdom Hearts' is cool, other than being Disney stuff.

I finished the story with the TL2 character, then retired her because her glitchy pet is just too frustrating for me to want to use her anymore. I'm playing on one of the engineers now, and HER pet works like a dream. I got a couple more dragons on FR scenes to stand in. Got a beautiful herd of cows in CS because of the lunar new year. Lovely cows. XD Nothing really to mention in anything else, I think.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:15 pm
Well that's still alot done.

Hubs is helping me make my character in Skyrim. We are looking into finding body tatoos for her since she's an elf. Something small and nice to fit her. Found two nice small face onces. Otherwise we got Skyrim finished. After my character is done, hubs said in a week we can get Fallout 4 fixed up so that's finally done as well. Then I can switch between both games to play them when I feel like it.

Established Citizen
Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:46 pm
Very Happy

Mods like those sound awesome, and also prove to me yet again that RPGs are playing with dolls. XD Which is a good thing in my books.

Are you going to use the 'Fallout 4' mod that makes the trees more leafy? Would you be interested in a mod for a little added on house? Sorry for not replying sooner, I thought I had, but I was wading through headache yesterday.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:51 pm
Hehe that is true.

I'm not sure if I have a mod that makes the trees more leafy. I have one that makes them look nicer and I do think there is more leaves on them. I tried to find a house and did but there were so many things listed on the page that could make it hard to use so hubs said no to it. I did get a enhanced mod for the places in the game already that make them look nicer. The in-game houses.

It's ok. I've been busy working on Vvardenfell. I'm almost done with the zone and the event starts in 2 days for the zone. So I'm happy about that. I hope I can get more items this time with the event. I've been playing in the living room with my laptop so that's nice that I'm doing it more. Oh and hubs said he would try to mod Oblivion and Morrowind for me.

Established Citizen
Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:21 pm
That sounds like it could be the leafy mod a friend was talking about. And the house I'm thinking of is just a little trailer with amenities apparently in an area that's a little sparse in game houses.

Have you seen the 'Skyrim' companion mod called Inigo? He's a blue cat guy who actually gets out of your way when you want to go through a door, and whispers when you're sneaking up on a monster.

All prepped for the zone, huh? Ah, yeah. Being able to play in the main area can make it more fun.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:25 am
Well that's cool that I might have the leafy mod already.

I have Inigo installed. Just haven't gotten him yet. Been working on the dailies for the event and I'm getting Dark Brotherhood up to rank12 so I can be done with it for good finally. I'm finally rank9. It's taking a good amount of time but I'm getting there at least.

Hubs even got Oblivion modded for me. I just have to go through the optional mods list from the modmaker of the one he got to see if there is anything I might want to add to my list before I can play it.

I heard Rift might be closing down next. It seems it's next on the chopping block. Tera console is closing down. Hubs watched a video of MMOs that are going away.

Anything new in your games?

Established Citizen
Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:12 pm
Oh nice. I've heard a lot of good reviews about Inigo. One person even said he helped them deal with RL stress just from being nice and non frustrating.

Niiice.

OH NO! But but. Awww, 'RIFT'.

Not really. I've been a bit too wiped to do much. Only a little bit of logging and threading on the interactive story RPs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 58 of 59