Hello and how are you today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:16 pm
Note: Kaderin and Weird - I've moved your conversation about the crochet commission, etc., and created its own topic for clarity within the thread(s) on topic, etc.

So, that little bit of business done, how am I today?

Well, I am feeling a little worse today so far than I was yesterday, but overall, I'm feeling a lot better than I was a few days ago. The last couple of weeks in particular has been extremely stressful for me - in a lot of different ways and for a lot of reasons. Combined with a general lack of sleep, things were compounding dramatically. So although I didn't sleep great last night, I did manage to get some solid hours the previous couple of nights...

I hope everyone else is doing ok. I see that a lot of people seem to be really stressed out lately...

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:39 pm
I'm glad you're feeling at least a little better, Queen Blaze. Heart I had a feeling you were in a rough place since you were so quiet. I was going to check on you but I figured you mostly needed time. And like you said, it's been a bit rough for most of us lately I think.

I'm doing better right now. Actually, I'm almost always fine unless I'm dealing with toxic situations/people. Thankfully, the toxic people I deal with aren't always at their most toxic so I can get a break. Mostly we've just had the weather to deal with here. It's been so cold and snowy. *shivers* It's supposed to start getting better effective today though. Very Happy

Queen of the Realm
Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:51 pm
LOL - yes Rayven, I do tend to withdraw when I'm stressed. It's usually an attempt to regain my balance and sort through whatever it is that I'm dealing with at the time. My apparent activity levels in the forums aren't always a good indication of that, though, since sometimes I'm fine and I'm just really busy doing things behind the scenes or dealing with RL things that need my attention Yes For the record though, pandemic BS + newly minted and very independent 18yr old (with his own vehicle) + general chaos + other (personal/health) things are not good combination. No

I'm sorry that you have to deal with toxic people on a regular basis, Rayven. That's absolutely no fun No Of course, frigid temperatures aren't much fun either. Heart I hope you get a break from both soon Yes

Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:28 pm
Ah, sorry about that, Blaze!
Embarassed

And sorry you're not feeling well! Hopefully your stresses go away soon.

I'm actually not doing too bad lately tbh. Minor stresses, but nothing like the stress that dealing with 3 jobs was.

Queen of the Realm
Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:58 pm
It's not a problem Kaderin. It's just "cleaner" separated out in to its own topic Yes

Thank you for the thought. I'll manage. Yes Heart
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:11 pm
Sorry.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:24 pm
Blazestorm wrote:

I'm sorry that you have to deal with toxic people on a regular basis, Rayven. That's absolutely no fun No Of course, frigid temperatures aren't much fun either. Heart I hope you get a break from both soon Yes

Thanks. Very Happy I got a break from bad weather. It's like Spring today. Very Happy

But then this happened. I copied this from a message to a friend:

Sorry it took me so long to respond. My aunt thought she had the stomach flu this weekend but when Mom called her on Monday we found out she'd went to the hospital Sunday night. They said she had a blockage of some sort and scheduled to put the scope down her throat to check it out and to try to clear it. She was supposed to have the procedure around 4PM Monday but she started getting worse so they did it around Noon. Long story short, she was either septic or going septic and wound up in the ICU and nearly died. They even had to put her on a ventilator because her BP was so high they didn't want her body to do anything but calm down. She had kidney stones that got into or behind? her liver and they got infected and it started going into her bloodstream so I guess she was septic. I got a call from my cousin saying that the next 3 hours were critical and I promptly started a prayer chain. By the time we got there Monday evening she was doing slightly better and they were going to take her off some medications so she could wake up. They wound up taking her off of the ventilator that night and said they believed she was out of the woods yesterday. So we spent the last couple of days going to visit her in the hospital and I'm behind on everything.

Tam-Queen Blaze isn't mad. *hugs* Heart
Page 46 of 46