Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 391, 392, 393
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:29 pm
I can't even imagine, I'd go nuts. I mean, that happens after having a baby for 6 weeks, but at least I knew there'd be an end to it.

Long-term Citizen
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:21 pm
I agree with you both. My allergies have calmed down a bit since I started to make sure foods I eat don't have the new boo boo foods in it, just sad that most things I can't touch anymore. I'm still trying to figure out why I keep waking up dry as heck. I can't tell if I'm overly warm overnight and that is causing it or what is going on. I have a dehydration problem since I accidentally severely dehydrated myself once and ever since then it's been a constant problem for me. Just want to try to make that one thing easier to deal with, but still can't find one way to fix it or make it a bit easier to deal with.

My son is doing good. Though last night he complained of having a headache and it getting worse as we spoke. I just hope it's nothing bad because I don't want my health issues to hit him. He really doesn't need that at all.

Established Citizen
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:19 pm
If it weren't for Depends I would be nuts, since the usual things don't really work for me.

I can't eat a lot of things either, Saiyouri, so I sympathize. However yesterday I ate a whole jar of white kimchee... I don't plan to repeat the stunt, even though I didn't really get sick. I don't want to "push my luck".

Oh dear. I hope it's just a headache.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:41 pm
I'm glad your son is doing good, Saiyouri. A headache can be a sign of Covid but hopefully that's not what it is. Sinus headaches can get very bad, maybe that's what it was.

Tomorrow I'm going to volunteer with the Missouri Baptist Disaster Relief again. I'm going with two other people from my church. I pray it goes well and that I can be of some use. They didn't really have enough to keep me busy last time so I wound up sweeping. XD

Established Citizen
Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:09 am
How'd it go, Rayven?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:01 pm
I think it was just a regular headache at least for my son. He hasn't mentioned it latley. Plus he has mentioned he has forgotten to drink water at times so that could be a cause of a headache as well. He forgets too much ; ;

My anemia will be taking a bit longer to heal for me. Spent 2 days of absolute bad place and I know if it wasn't for my multi vitamin that I take, hubs would of had to call 911 due to me passing out. We are waiting for a doctor to call us to talk to them now. I'm hoping they call Monday. I'm looking into a partial hysterectomy. I know I can't take this anymore. Anemia and menopause don't work well together at all. And hubs has freaked out as well this week over me. Not as much as me though. I had constant panic attacks and severe paranoia. Though I did find one thing out. Tylenol helps slow down heavy flows. So does Ibuprofen I guess. But I only use Tylenol due to it not having anything to thin blood more in it. So that was great. First I took it due to slight discomfort in my back and noticed a change. So I took it day 2 cause I wanted to see if it would help again. It did and looked it up. So glad there is something that can help but still not good when you are anemic.

Tam I don't blame you not wanting to test your luck. I've done that a few times. And I'm glad you found something that can help you during your 'body loves you' times. *hugs* I swear a woman's body is a curse. And I still hate it.

How did it go Rayven?

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:00 pm
It went really good! Very Happy Thank you both for asking. <3 So many people showed up to help that we got done not long after lunch. A couple of older ladies cooked us all lunch. It was delicious. Very Happy It was some kind of chili that had a little of everything in it. I had a chili dog and some chili with tortilla chips on the side.

Saiyouri, Tylenol is less harsh on the stomach too. I hope you can get some help for your issues.

I feel bad that you and Tam have to suffer so much. Sad I'm just gonna keep praying I take after my mom and don't have a whole lot of symptoms. I don't think I'd handle it as well as you both do. I would be sooo grumpy and miserable.
Page 393 of 393