Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57
Angel Spirit Girl

Long-term Citizen
Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:18 am
I use the first person view in minecraft because the third person view is too awkward for me.

I have turned off view bobbing and cam shake on my game setting for minecraft. Could doing that be of any help to either of you?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:11 pm
Tam- Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that. I wonder if Angel's suggestion could help you.

Angel- I turn those off as well and still have to go into third person. I have really bad motion sickness due to how many times I've passed out and hit my head over the years due to health issues.

Well hubs wants to try out the new class on Black Desert but he might wait til a private server we've played on before has her before he tries her out. Retail of the game is extremely hard to get anywhere past level 55 and do anything since so many people will attack you for doing quests. But I enjoy her on mobile.
Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:50 pm
I'm definitely a video game lover. I've played all sorts of games throughout my life.

I grew up with console gaming. My first console was a Sega Master System with Sonic 1 and 2 (effectively putting me on the Sonic side of the Sonic-Mario fence) which was followed by a SNES for my second console, then I continued with Playstation 1, 2 and 3.

Then I transitioned to being a PC gamer for the past few years, though I do plan to continue console gaming with the Playstation 4 and 5 at some point in the future. It's just not on the cards for anytime soon right now.

I'm not gonna name EVERY single game I've played up till now, just the highlights, sorted chonologically by console and then in in alphabetical order.

Sega Master System;
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
(I'm pretty sure I had other games but those are the only 2 I can clearly remember having)

SNES;
Doom
Legend Of Zelda: Link To The Past (I played it but I was too young to figure out what I was supposed to do.
I haven't played any Zelda game since. Never been interested.)
Zombies Ate My Neighbours

Playstation 1;
Command + Conquer 1 (A.K.A C + C Tiberium Dawn)
Command + Conquer Red Alert 1
Crash Bandicoot 1 + 2
Grand Theft Auto 2
Medal Of Honor 1
Metal Gear Solid 1 (A.K.A Twin Snakes)
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Wipeout 2097
Wip3out
Worms: Armageddon

Playstation 2;
Canis Canem Edit
Grand Theft Auto 3
Kingdom Hearts 1
Kingdom Hearts 2
Lego Star Wars
Medal Of Honor Frontline
Okami
Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time
Shadow The Hedgehog: The Game
Sonic Heroes
The Simpsons Game
Wipeout Fusion

Playstation 3;
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Battlefield 3
Burnout Paradise
Grand Theft Auto 4
Infamous
Infamous 2
Modnation Racers
Saints Row The Third
Sonic '06 (Yeah, I know...)
Sonic Generations
Sonic Unleashed
Star Wars The Force Unleashed
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2
Test Drive Unlimited 2

PC;
Among Us
Cities Skylines
Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
Fallout 4
Minecraft
Rimworld
Stardew Valley
Team Fortress 2
Transport Fever

I've found I absolutely LOVE games that let you build stuff and be creative, so long as there's some amount of challenge to it, such as dealing with hostile enemies like in Minecraft or Rimworld, or managing a budget like in Cities Skylines or Transport Fever.

But I also enjoy playing action games, whether it's drive 'em ups like Burnout Paradise, Test Drive Unlimited 2 or Grand Theft Auto, or shoot 'em ups like Battlefield 3, Fallout 4, Team Fortress 2 or...Grand Theft Auto.

I've also dabbled a bit in mobile games with Angry Birds, Candy Crush and the mobile version of Among Us, to name but a few of the handful of mobile games I've tried.

As for my gaming future...well, when I have the money to buy 'em and the time to play 'em, there's a good number of games I wanna try out. Here's a few of them arranged in more or less the order of what I'd most like to play to what I'd least like to play;

Grand Theft Auto 5, obviously.
Transport Fever 2
Cyberpunk 2077 (Basically futuristic GTA)
Red Dead Redemption 2
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
PUBG
Satisfactory
Rust
Titanfall 1 + 2
The Spider-Man games by Insomniac.
Infamous Second Son

To name but a few.

So any of y'all wanna discuss any of the games in my list, or suggest any games I might like?

Long-term Citizen
Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:04 pm
Wow Blue, that is a pretty big list. Sadly the most I know of many of those games is hearing and seeing them in the stores. Haven't played majority of them so sorry I can't help on any suggestions.

You mentioned liking games you can build stuff. Have you heard of Ark Survival Evolved? You can build a good amount of stuff, especially if you have mods that add so much to the game to use to build like castles with. And there is also Citadel something. They have gorgeous building materials. Hubs made me a Cinderella castle once in it.
Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:41 pm
Saiyouri wrote:
You mentioned liking games you can build stuff. Have you heard of Ark Survival Evolved? You can build a good amount of stuff, especially if you have mods that add so much to the game to use to build like castles with. And there is also Citadel something. They have gorgeous building materials. Hubs made me a Cinderella castle once in it.

Huh. Really? I've heard of Ark but I didn't really look into it much because from what little I've seen it looked like another Battle Royale game like Fortnite, and I don't really like Fortnite.
Not saying I'm not interested in Battle Royale games, though. PUBG is one but I think I like that coz it reminds me of Battlefield only it's a free for all rather than two distinct teams fighting.

Established Citizen
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:48 pm
Been too ill for much gaming. I even lost out on the Christmas Paladins on 'Gothicat World' because I couldn't play the snowball battle and missed going back before it closed. Though at least on that one there's a good chance of someone trading them to me, since I have a lot of trade fodder in most the pet races.

I've done a little of the game I got for Christmas, too, 'Shadowhand'. It's combat solitaire. But mostly I've been working on tagging old story RP threads and logs.

Still feel like scrap.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:33 pm
Blue- You can play on private servers and some don't have PvP where you can just build and enjoy yourself. You can even play on your own single game and just build or collect dinos or both. There are alot of people who just used Ark to build castles, villages and that was all.

Tam- Aww. I hope you feel better soon. I understand though. I haven't been doing that great mostly stress wise, but know feeling icky can make you not do much too. At least there is a chance to get the pet still even after the event. I'm glad to hear that.

Established Citizen
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:30 pm
Hit a really tough boss on 'Shadowhand' last night. Killed my character twice. So I'm starting over from the beginning to see if I can up her stats that way.

Also sitting here and being a snotty cat. Not sure if it's the neighbour's cleaner, or the garlic in my late breakfast that's got my sinuses clearing.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:14 pm
Wow, I hope starting over helps you alot.

I've been playing a new mobile game lately, Stella Arcane. Something like that. And Gate of Chaos another mobile game. I haven't gotten to trying to play anything on my computer yet. Still waiting for bad things to stop happening and stress to go away a bit more.

I wonder if it could be both doing that. I know wasabi does a great job and clearing out sinuses. I loved to eat that stuff.

Established Citizen
Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:45 pm
I'm not sure it will. No more experience points are awarded. I might have to just sit and try over and over to beat the guy.

Played some TL2 today on the oldest embermage, Zapemfoom. I think her pet must have a glitch, because he doesn't act like the other pets at all. If he's on defensive, he sits and watches her get attacked. If he's on aggressive, he's halfway across the map fighting something over THERE. I've fed him a fish to change him into a different kind of animal, that seems to be helping at least a little. But that is weird. The other pets don't do that at all. Even the other pets belonging to embermages.

Are the mobiles fun?

Wugh. Wasabi's not for me. XD

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:16 pm
Wow that is weird with the pet. I wonder if that pet is just glitched and others aren't.

The mobile game is ok. I thought it was fun at first but recently I've been noticing it's not as easy for free players. Little things are starting to get to me. So far I have 3 group things I'm supposed to do for quests that I can't get past. And I tried moving around in fights to not die, but that still hasn't helped at all. And one of them is 20k below my combat points already and I still can't finish the one thing off. So I'm not really sure yet on if I will play it any longer or not.

Established Citizen
Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:14 pm
I strongly suspect he's got a glitch. But changing him into a different kind of animal seems to have helped. He fights now if something hits his master. And he can summon a skelly who loves to fight.

Awww. Typical mobile game. *hug*

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:51 pm
Well I'm glad you were able to find a way to fix it.

I'm still collecting Sims stuff and playing mobile games only. I haven't gotten too far into wanting to play games. Too much going on and I'm taking my time now to relax mostly.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57
Page 57 of 57