Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 383, 384, 385, 386  Next
Scarz

Defender of the Realm
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:50 pm
They are playing the lockdown crap here, too. . .for 2 weeks, we are only allowed to leave our homes for work and shopping. . .they have stopped allowing the small amount of people who were allowed to go to UNLV game and our Imperial Governor has given us 2 weeks to get the numbers down or we could go to full shutdown again. . .full shutdown would kill Vegas.

I see Oregon will fine and arrest anyone who has a Thanksgiving meal with more than 6 people attending. . .while in PA they are talking about mandatory masks in their own homes???? I wonder how they plan on policing that?

The worst of all of this is in Europe, covid is on the rise even with mandatory masks. . .in fact they said the majority of those coming down with it were wearing masks.

Gawd I can't wait for this year to be over. . .although that is no guarantee that this mess will be over.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:33 pm
Tam-Well, on the plus side you have snow again and I still don't. Razz XD Seriously though, I'm sorry you have to deal with all of this lockdown stuff too.

I needed some fun the other night so after we cooked hotdogs and s'mores, I stayed outside by the fire pit by myself until after the stars came out. I wore flip flops so I could warm my feet over the fire and feel all warm and fuzzy. It was awesome. Very Happy Too bad you live in an apartment, I wonder if the landlord would mind you having a fire pit on your balcony? XD

Scarz wrote:

I see Oregon will fine and arrest anyone who has a Thanksgiving meal with more than 6 people attending. . .while in PA they are talking about mandatory masks in their own homes???? I wonder how they plan on policing that?

I just saw that too. Furthermore, what good is wearing a mask inside your own home? What if you live alone? Even if you live with a few family members I think it's probably a moot point unless someone actually has it, and even then, they would need to quarantine themselves to one room. Good luck with that. *snickers* It's very hard not to catch illnesses from the people you live with.

I just want to get through this and come out stronger on the other side. Like you, I just hope there is a light at the end of the tunnel. *sighs*

Defender of the Realm
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:24 am
Maybe we shouldn't talk about the light at the end of a tunnel. . .as the last time I dealt with that, I was headed a different direction and fought like heck to get back.

But I know what you mean, we do have at least two possible vaccines (with over 90% success rates in testing) and a few more on the way, thanks to Operation Warp Speed.

Now we still have wow options available. .keep our fingers crossed and pray (not necessarily in that order).

Last edited by Scarz on Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:46 am
Oh, yeah, sorry. Embarassed I didn't mean to remind you of that.

I'm excited about the vaccines even though I know it will be a while before your average person gets them.

I believe there is hope even though it doesn't feel like it right this minute.

Established Citizen
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:02 pm
https://typicalmeganashley.wordpress.com/2019/02/06/diy-little-fit/ Make yourself some of these, sir Scars.

I just wish my neighbours would wear masks in the common areas of this building.

Rayven, fire isn't really fun for me. I get sore eyes from looking at it.

Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:46 pm
Helloo!!! Ill wander on in here for a brief moment :3

Defender of the Realm
Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:04 pm
Lady Tam, I love the "Little fit", I used to have a foam brick that I used to throw (until my dog Tank chewed it up).

Lady Rayven, I see where there may be a third vaccine out of the UK (Oxford, I believe).

Lady my_lion_bob, if you are going to wonder in to some place, this is a good one to wander into.

Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:07 pm
Im glad that I choose a decent place :3 Although, I dont know if there are any bad ones around these parts

Established Citizen
Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:35 pm
Sir Scarz, ahhh, betrayed by a friend!

my_lion_bob, do you wonder when you wander? Hi, I'm Tam. My avatar character is UtterlyWeird. She's a local baker. (yes, I'm weird too)

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:17 am
Tam-Yeah, it would be nice if they would do that. Have you been able to wear yours lately, or is it still giving you trouble?

Oh, for me it's strobe lights. They really mess with me. I've never had a seizure but they make me feel like I could have one. I suppose it could just be too much stimulation for me though.

Scarz wrote:
Lady Rayven, I see where there may be a third vaccine out of the UK (Oxford, I believe).

That's good. Very Happy The more, the merrier. I know they've all worked really hard to come up with a vaccine as fast as possible.

Bob-Welcome! Very Happy No, there aren't any bad places in Zan. We just chat about whatever in here. Feel free to jump in on an existing conversation or you can be random if you want. XD

Long-term Citizen
Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:06 pm
I'm sorry for not replying sooner. Depression kicked in for quite sometime there for some odd reason.

My son starts his job today and he works the next 3 days. We gave him some gas money since he was a smidge out of that (money that is).

I found out my mom doesn't hate me. Which heavily confused me. And my daughter tried to take her life with sleeping pills. My son doesn't know why, but yesterday (the day after she did this), she wanted screenshots of our text about it to see my response. >.>

I have been trying my best to ignore bad things since two days ago I scanned through an article from Clevescene that lied heavily on the virus deaths in Ohio. And since then I try my best to not look into anything pertaining to the state. Hubs and I have talked more about us moving and we choose on when we should do it, after we get a car to make sure my credit is alot higher.

The kitties are ok. Night had a boo boo yesterday but that was because her body temp was a tiny bit high for her to have special yums (canned food). But she's doing better now. We opened up the door, temp went down one degree in the house and she was fine eating.

I'm almost done with the design of my new page I'm working on which is the Hyrule Castle top. I messed up 5 times the first day I started it but did fix it. It looks weird but at least I fixed it and that is all that counts.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:50 pm
Awww. I hope you're feeling better.

That was very nice of you. I hope work goes well for him.

I'm sure she doesn't hate you, family relationships are just complicated. That's awful. I'm glad she didn't succeed.

I'm glad that Night is feeling better. Bob threw up several times the other day but he's fine now. For an old cat. XD

I wouldn't worry about it. It will still look nice and nothing's perfect. Very Happy

Established Citizen
Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:21 am
I had to take a break on my doll sewing project. Couldn't focus well enough to get the needle through the black lines around the edges of the pieces.

Yes, I've been able to wear masks. I got a lanyard to attach to them so I can pull them off when I'm outside in the cold, too. Finally found several that don't fit too badly, and don't fog up inside where it's warm, or on warm days.

I know I already showed you this link, Rayven, but I just want to share with everyone my dolly picture dump.
http://dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13042&p=145850#p145843 I think this is the biggest batch of photos I've taken yet. And this is about a third of what I took. I only kept the best ones. Jinx is the newest doll here. Chicky's pretty new yet herself, the others... well, I think Rose is kind of new. lol Yes, the pictures tell the truth. There are dolls in every room.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:27 am
Nothing wrong with taking a break.

That's good. Very Happy I'm just so tired of masks.

Chicky is so cute and sweet. Heart I'm only seeing one picture. Am I doing something wrong?

Established Citizen
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:55 am
Ohhhh. No, I must be doing something wrong. You're supposed to be able to scroll down on the forum and see a whole bunch of other pictures. http://www.dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13042&start=40#p145850

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 383, 384, 385, 386  Next
Page 384 of 386