Zantarni Zoo-Post & Click/Feed Zan Pets!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:36 am
Those are cute! And they look comfy. Very Happy I bookmarked the site in case I decide to get a pair sometime.

Yeah, I was like, Rainbow shoes! XD

Awww. You're not a gossip. XD Mom and I talk about you all the time too. She'll ask me how you're doing. Heart

Established Citizen
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:04 pm
So comfy. I just wish they didn't sell out so quickly in the larger sizes. Or that they'd stock more of the larger sizes.

XD People have told me that it's not gossip if I'm telling the good stories.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:24 pm
I was just talking to my aunt about that last night in regards to clothes. She said she was lucky to find the shirt she had on in her size, and I said that no matter what size I am people usually buy up the size I need. XD

What size shoe do you wear? I should rephrase that. Do you know what size shoe you wear in American sizes? XD I'm assuming Canadian sizes are different.

They told you right. Very Happy

Established Citizen
Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:56 pm
Actually, Canadian sizes are the same as American. I'm an eight and a half wide (and deep, I have very TALL feet), or a nine (deep). And like I say, they have to have no heel rise whatsoever, and not squish my toes together.

XD It's one of my favourite stupid jokes to start talking about someone while they have their back turned but can hear me and the person I'm talking to.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:20 am
Oh, well that's cool. I just figured they were different.

I've never heard of deep before but I guess I wouldn't since mine must not need that. I've always felt that mine were a bit wide but a shoe salesman assured me mine are not wide. XD I will buy a wide if that's all they have in a shoe I want and it's never made the shoe too big. I wear an 8 1/2-9 in a sneaker but a 9-? in a dress shoe since they're usually made so narrow. If it doesn't fit right I keep going up a size until I find one that does. XD My mom has bigger feet than me but she's also 2 1/4 inches taller than me. I think she wears a 10 in a sneaker.

I can't remember if you ever told me, how tall are you, Tam? I'm 5'6".

XD I bet you've made some people's faces turn red.

Established Citizen
Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:18 pm
lol nope.

Yeah, it's not an actual measurement. It's just something you notice after several ugly stepsister moments. lol Oh wow. Most people I know are actually the same height or taller than their moms. neat. Though my mom's feet were bigger, last we compared. She's got long toes.

About the same height as you. Maybe an inch shorter.

Maybe, but I don't remember it. Mostly there was laughter.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:19 am
Oh I see. I've got long toes too except for my short pinky toe. XD

That's cool. Very Happy

I'm sure there was. Very Happy

I can't believe I'm just getting on here at 10ish at night. Shocked I was busy today trying to catch up from being gone all day yesterday. I went and volunteered to help the Missouri Baptist Disaster Relief. They just had a truck come back from Louisiana and it had to be unloaded and all of the stuff sorted and put away. It was a lot of work but I had a ton of fun. Very Happy

Established Citizen
Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:55 am
Ohhhhhh, that sounds like the kind of work I used to love.

My toes are about average, but my fingers are longish. Especially the insult fingers.

Weird's out working in the fields.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:20 pm
Yeah, I remember you telling me that you did mission work.

Insult fingers. LMBO Never heard them called that before. XD My fingers are average I guess. They're on the stocky side. XD

I see that! She and Durst are looking good. Very Happy I think they'll need sunscreen though. XD

Let me know if you need help with getting all of the items here. I'm not going to worry about getting extras this time unless someone specifically asks me for some. I don't like keeping duplicates so I usually just send them all to Riley's charity but I'm too busy and tired right now. I just want to relax this event instead of trying to get as many copies of everything as I can like I usually do.
Page 14 of 14