Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:25 am
It's just not my thing. And there are games I can play for free, or for just buying them for a few dollars.

I go to "programs and features" in Windows, and then tell it to uninstall. That works for other things, but Blizzard's being a butt. And all I find when I try to look things up is trouble with installing.

Ohhhhh. I hope you get those feathers! *hug!*

Oh nice. And I hadn't realized it was a gatcha game. lol It looks a lot different from gatcha games I've seen.

Today in 'RIFT' Weird was running around in peoples' nightmares, fixing them and saving pets. Who then changed from little cats and dogs into tigers and wolves and helped her kill the nightmares.

Also, I made a third avatar in 'Faenaria'. And once I got it mostly finished, I stupidly refreshed the page. ...And I hadn't saved it. O_O But I got it repaired.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:58 am
Ah that's understandable.

I hope you were able to get the game uninstalled finally.

I did get at least 2 feathers in total. Not sure if I got a 3rd. I forgot.

Sounds like you had alot of fun in Rift.

Oh noes.

Sorry for taking so long. My brain has kinda been on vacation and I've been more focused on doing things that I kept on forgetting to post. >.>

Established Citizen
Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:05 am
I finally had to take everything out manually. Wow. What do they need their programs so big for? Trion Worlds and 'RIFT' give the same services, without choking a computer to death.

Were you able to get the mount and stuff?

I did! LOL Haven't been playing much lately. I too went into a brain blank out and vanished for awhile.

https://faenaria.com/images/user_avatars/513.png?t=1602208809 This is my newest 'Faenaria' avatar, with her trimmings and stuff changed to pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month. It's not quite the right pink, but I get a little overwhelmed there when trying to find the right colour.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:39 am
She looks really nice.

I can't answer why some games are so large. I know WoW has so much content. They just might not of condensed it like they can. ESO condensed their files so the download is alot smaller.

I got another feather. Not sure how I miscounted the amount I had, but I only need 2 more. And they are bringing out a red one and I still need to get the rest of the feathers for the moss one and then more for the red one. Ugh so much. But we are getting the Halloween event on the 22nd so that's something I'm looking forward to.

I understand the brain going on vacation. I hate it, but I do understand it.

Well I finished the entire story quests for the main zones of the game. Now to work on the prologue quests, get the achievements for the daily prologue quests and then work on the new zones they added.

Established Citizen
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:49 pm
Thanks! Very Happy Yeah, I finally have pets over there. It's nice, even though you can't do anything with them except make 'em have babies. lol

Well, even their battle.net UNINSTALLER was too big for my computer to work it. lol *shakes head*

Ahhhhh. Oh man, I hope you manage to get the mossy one. It's so pretty. And yay event.

Yeeeeeah. At least right now I can claim peri menopause for an excuse. o_O

Oh grats! And youcandoit! Very Happy

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:26 pm
LOL

Wow never thought an uninstaller would be too big to use.

I hope I can get things I want as well. I plan on working hard with the halloween event.

I hate peri menopause. It's evil for sure. So evil. >.>

Well I started Clockwork City yesterday and I have like 7 quests open for it. More than I normally do for a zone. I hope to get through most of them today. The zone is small but wow the quests. I am trying to get everything done including dailies. I should look to see if there is an achievement for them today.

Established Citizen
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:07 pm
Me either.

Youcandoit!

Ugh, so ugh.

Wowwww. Busy place. Was there an achievement?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:02 pm
There is a few achievements for doing the dailies, some are 7 and 5 and two are for 30 dailies if I'm right. But I only need two more of one motif set until I have them all so I might just stay and do the dailies to get the achievements to give myself enough time to get the motifs I need to have all of them available in Clockwork City. This way I have a set time to try to get them instead of going nuts to get them.

I might even just work on the Shadowfen dailies to get the pet when I'm finished in Clockwork. Might as well. This way I can finally get the pet that you can get from them. And you collect parts to craft it. And I don't think you can sell the parts so I might as well get that done with. I have enough time to get the Clockwork finished before the Halloween event starts.

Established Citizen
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:10 am
Sweet! Youcandoit! I'd like to see the pet when it's built. (seems so funny to get a pet in parts)

I've just been grinding up a new character in TL2 to use to play with a friend when she can come onto the game.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:41 pm
https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2018/07/Swamp-Jelly-Front.jpg

That's what the pet looks like. I got one piece looked into the achievement and choose to buy the pet instead from guild vendors. You have to do 150 quests to get the achievement. Wasn't sure I wanted to spend that long working on it.

I did get 2 prologue quests done and I just have one more to do. I figured I should work on thieves guild and dark brotherhood before any other zone since thieves will help me out alot.

I can't wait for the event. I planned on farming the rest of the antique leads I need to have every single one of them during the event so I can get the leads and the bags you get from boss drops at the same time.

Woot. How's the new person coming?

Established Citizen
Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:11 pm
What a creepy looking little critter. XD What colour is it? (your link didn't work, but I looked it up online, and there were several different colours shown) That IS a lot of work.

Awesome on getting the prologue quests mostly done!

Youcandoit!

I've nearly got him up to level!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54
Page 54 of 54