Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 370, 371, 372
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:22 pm
Aww kitten??? o:

omg I just got her a cup and she looked at it and walked away D:

Art has been going.. okay. Feels like I kept getting interrupted with health stuff. I feel like pretty soon I'll be at a pretty good place. and maybe hopefully I can start making a shop

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:26 am
Yep! He just appeared at our house a little while ago and I tamed him. We couldn't find him a home so we kept him. I have a couple of pictures of Casper on my profile if you want to see him. Very Happy He's almost half grown now.

XD It's really hard to impress a cat.

I hate it when stuff gets in the way of what I want to do. You can't help health problems though. That will be nice. Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:42 pm
Sorry for taking so long to respond. Kept hearing bad news that I needed to try to stay calm and ignore the entire world.

As for my daughter, she isn't seeing anyone or taking meds to help her. I don't even think she'd even try to do anything to help her cope with whatever she is feeling. Hubs asked if she tried to find out if she could see her boyfriend, but she did say that no one no matter who they are, are allowed to visit him. Not even his brother that works in the hospital because of the virus. So at least she checked into that.

Last I heard her boyfriend had pneumonia, and not sure what else is going on. We don't get many updates from her. She's more busy spending time with friends and believing her father (which is the worse idea ever for her).

My son, his car is at the point it might never start. We did fill out the application finally for him, but I told hubs to ask if he wants us to put it in. My son chose to wait til December before we do. He should hear back if he got the job right away since they are pretty low on people here for maintenance. He wants to wait to see if things will improve for him on his own. Like a new stim package being passed, he gets unemployment finally or he can figure things out on his own. So we will be waiting to see how things go and if things do improve. We do plan on still helping him financially as much as possible, like we really should find out if we need to send him some money for more blankets or not. And of course pay for his phone since it's important.

I have been speaking to him alot more often lately. Up to twice to 3 times a day. Hubs says it's the only time of the day he has peace and a bit of joy. I knew one day he was using me to get happy. He was at the point of giving up. I told him I don't want him to get there. And later that day he told us a plan of how he wants to see how things go on his own. So him having a bit of a plan is really good since he is still trying and not giving up like he has been doing lately. Even though I completely understand how he can feel that way.

So that's how things have been going here lately. So I'm really trying hard to be in my own little world in my head to handle the stress so it stops affecting me. It's going pretty good. It's not easy to ignore things but for the sake of my health I have to. >.> I so hate how life is evil to good people who deserve the good of life not the bad.

Thank you everyone for the kind things said. It's nice to see more than hubs being a good person now a days. We got in a bit of a disagreement from the stress. It was actually pretty calm speaking (lol) but we couldn't seem to agree on anything. At least we are being nice to each other during stressful times. That is a huge plus.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:28 pm
That's ok, I'm just glad you're ok. Very Happy

I didn't even think about Covid. Yeah, he doesn't need to get that.

Ok, I wish he would wake up and be alright. I've been praying for him.

I'll keep praying for your son too. Things have to improve for him eventually.

Awww. He probably feels so alone and his life is so hard that he needs you more right now.

I'm glad you two didn't actually yell at each other. XD
Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:40 pm
OMG HES SO CUTE O:

well she drank from the other cup I got her last night. progress lol.

Yeah.. I'm hoping I can stop being so depressed so I can start really digging in.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:57 am
Thanks. Very Happy He's also an aspiring ninja. XD He's discovered how to run and then slide. It works really well on the concrete floor in the basement. He doesn't even mind when he bumps into things. Like me. XD

Yay! LOL

Awww. I hope you feel better. My Mom is struggling right now too. It's so odd because all she wanted to do was go camping and she finally gets to go and she's more depressed. Confused
Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:49 pm
haha thats so funny. XD young cats have so much energy. I was cat sitting my sisters cat this week and its quite a difference from my 5 year old cat lol

Honestly a lot of it is more boy problems. u.u So freaking dumb.
Awww.. sorry to hear your mom is. Thats sad that the camping isn't helping her. :[

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:53 pm
XD How old is your sister's cat?

*smacks the boys that are making Boo sad* That bad, huh? Then they don't deserve you.

Thanks, yeah. She's struggled for years. Sad
Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:05 am
Less than a year old, but she'll be turning 1 soon.

yup. I just... I'm at such a loss.

aww thats no good. :/ Life can be hard sometimes. It can be really hard to get out of slumps

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:57 am
Cats are so much fun when they're young. Very Happy

I think I'm just going to become a nun. The only problem is that I'm not Catholic. XD Maybe we could join together. LOL It's not the same guy from before is it?

Yeah. She perked up some the next day, enough that I think she's enjoyed camping. We're coming home today.

Long-term Citizen
Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:22 pm
I've been taking thing easy again this time because I found out I was overdosing on melatonin so I'm taking it easy and being careful with things.

Not much news on my son.

My daughter on the other hand called this morning and said her boyfriend's eyes have been open for awhile and when people clap their hands near him he doesn't respond so they think he could be blind, but he's still considered comatose. The swelling and fluids in his brain are gone but has infections in his skin and I forgot the other thing.

My son's car though is getting worse. It stops more often and takes longer to start up. So stress is still high worrying about him, but I'm still trying my best to relax especially with the change in how I sleep.
Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:38 pm
@ Rayven- They are.. but I'm glad I don't have to worry about my cat messing up my things too much XD

umm.. yeah.. maybe its one of the ones from before.. u.u

well thats good, maybe you can see if there's anything else she's been wanting to do.

@ Saiyouri- oh wow, it sounds like a rough time for you and your kids :/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 370, 371, 372
Page 372 of 372