Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 51, 52, 53  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:59 pm
Pokemoba is fail. Silly attempt to get more people to give them money.

And being forced to do something in a game is terrible.

*hug*

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:26 pm
I know a moba and mmo are the only game types Pokemon doesn't have. But I'd rather have an official mmo from them than the Chinese ones I've played.

Ya being forced to deal with the scrying is annoying. I got rank 6, got my purple leads completed and only have one gold. I think I might 10 to use it. But I refuse to grind that long non stop everyday to get 4 more levels in order to use one item. >.>; So I'm kinda ignoring it by not playing the game LOL.

Have you played anything fun lately?

Established Citizen
Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:32 pm
Yeah. I think an MMO would bring in a lot of attention. Especially if it were cute.

Maaaan. Way to ruin a game, guys.

Well, I'm too depressed to really feel fun atm, but I played an hour or so of 'RIFT' today. I've hit a spot where things are a level higher than my character, so it's hard even with the tank pet helping.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:57 pm
Ouch, *hugs*. I hope you can get past that area someday.

I hope you can feel better sooner than later. Just stay away from social media and the news. They are so bad that no one needs to hear bad things during sad times.

On a good note, I have an event in ESO I can do. It's the Summerset event. And the new mount is a green one.

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/hrwei0/new_mossheart_indrik_for_the_summerset_event/

I hope you can see the picture. If not I'll try to post it another way.

Established Citizen
Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:02 am
I got past the area today. Found one at my level and have been going along again.

Oh, I never watch social media or the news. I gave them up years ago.

That's a pretty mount! I bet it'll be lots of fun to ride.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:28 pm
That's great to hear.

I don't blame you at all.

Well I thought that since I'm almost done with the Greymoor storyline, why not finish it before the event starts.... I hit a critical bug that stops anyone from progressing. Second to last story quest you are on top of a big building in the main city in the zone. You are supposed to follow the companions through a door to the boss fight.... It wouldn't let me through the door. Well I got off the game for the night of course. (btw the company knew of this bug since June 3 when the expansion released and they said they will fix it when they release the new massive game change update which might happen next month).

Well I log on yesterday for my daily and I was kicked out of that one spot. I went through the door and the bug glitched to let me through to the boss fight and I had no issues with the boss fight either. So happy I was able to get through that point since going through that one quest if I quit it to see if that fixed it, was a lonnnnnng way to travel to get to the top of the building. >.>; So glad things worked out for me. Now to finish the last two quests and I will be good for the event.

During events I like to sit in the spot where the event takes place so I'm not wasting gold going back and forth.

I'm hoping to get that mount with the event. I just hope I can get everything instead of missing out like I do on occasion.

Established Citizen
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:35 pm
Good grief. I'm glad you were able to finish the quest. *hug*

I'm still too low in levels for events, really yet, in 'RIFT'. They recommend level 60. Soon, though. Weird is level 53.

Oh nice. Youcandoit!

Today for daily login I got the mount chest, and inside was the Void Nebula! It's so pretty! https://riftgrate.com/rift-mount/horse-bridle-mounts/ Bottom picture here, but you can't see how sometimes it changes colour.

This is my other favourite mount. https://zam.zamimg.com/images/9/6/96bd93c8a734971c22e4c66d4b9ab742.png

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:59 am
Yay so close!

That's an interesting looking mount, congrats on getting it.

I did finish the last quests for Greymoor.... but it was only one and I didn't even realize it. LOL.

The Summerset event is going ok so far. I just turn in a daily quest there once a day for the tickets. And you can get chests that have a chance to give you one of the new pieces of armor sets, it's just like a skin to put on not something to craft. But it's not too bad to do right now.

Established Citizen
Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:12 am
Thanks!

How has Summerset gone?

*hug!*

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:29 pm
Well the event is going ok so far. I just need one more motif to complete the new outfit set that came out for the event and I can buy that tomorrow if I want. And I got the two berries they released for the moss mount. So I am doing pretty good.

Anything new going on in your games?

Established Citizen
Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:19 am
Eeeee. Did you get the motif? Have you got the mount yet?

Um. I wasn't able to do the CS summer event, which was carnival theme. I'm growing another really pretty knuffel on KofK. She's a wind sprite. The Steam servers were down yesterday when I tried to log in on 'RIFT'.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:40 am
I bought the motif so I now own the entire snowhawk set.

https://esosslfiles-a.akamaihd.net/cms/2020/07/3c56bbdae522101f61c89ab67cb1ab9d.png

Not the mount, gotta wait for the next event to buy the last 2 berries and then the 4 feathers I need.

I even got a new pet from their streams for Quakecon going on. Flame Atronach Pony

https://esosslfiles-a.akamaihd.net/cms/2020/07/a96d340f410c7cf3679149145c1ccf66.jpg

OOo new pretty pet. I hope the steam servers are up for you now. I know Steam had an issue a couple days ago.

FFXI is having a free play from the 7-17 and I'm working on somethings in it again. Spent majority of the day yesterday on the game and it was nice. Even got a new summon for my summoner. You can do mini versions of the summons for the fights to get them and I might of done Garuda on the wrong day but I did do it. Now to buy more things to do another fight. I got alot of them to do. Can't wait to do Fenrir. My big purple puppy!!

Established Citizen
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:05 am
Oh nice! The one in front?

Ohhhh. Youcandoit!

Oh neat! He looks like he's related to my new 'RIFT' mount.

Yes, Steam started working again the next day.

This is the knuffel I was talking about.

Purple pupper! W00t. Very Happy

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:24 pm
Yes the one in the front.

She's neat looking.

Well I took a break from 11 since I got overwhelmed by looking at where to level. I'm struggling to find a place at 63. I tried to find the leveling guide I had before but can't find it sadly. There was a good place to level and it worked great, just don't remember where I found the darn thing. I might go on today since it starts a login campaign to get points to use for things.

How are your games going?

Established Citizen
Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:28 pm
Does the female version of the set look as neat as the male version?

They both are neat looking. Very Happy

Oh no. How are things going now?

Well, not too bad. It's been too hot to really want to play 'RIFT' too much these past couple days, but I log in daily to get the login stuff. Weird's currently hiding down in a bunker before going out and destroying more mutants and stuff. Didn't do too well on the CS event, but I usually don't, because I can't flip through the pages as much as it needs. They gave us a funny set for World Elephant Day, though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 52 of 53