Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:37 pm
Saiyouri-He still hasn't woken up? Poor guy.

I understand that. *nods*

*hugs* Thanks. That one wasn't too bad. The next day was worse. :/ We stopped answering his phone calls.

Thanks. Awww. What cuties. XD That reminds me, I need to give Bob some more catnip. I need to buy more too.

Let's hope she's right. The alternative is too sad.

Tam-I know. Wink I'm trying to figure out something to surprise you with. I'm sure it will be something digital but I don't know what yet. Feel free to request something if you want. Very Happy Are you sure? I thought it was only a couple of years ago that you were 44 but time does get away from me so you might be right.

I'm glad you had a good day. Very Happy I had to look them up. They look kind of like blueberries?

Established Citizen
Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:14 am
Saskatoons are a relative of the blueberry that grows on a high bush or low tree. They have a very different flavour from blueberries, and seem to be pretty uniquely northcentral Canadian, despite some farms in Michigan apparently growing them. Around here, during saskatoon season you see ice cream, wine, pie... and people lining up to buy buckets full of them at the farmers market.

*hugs for both of you* Praying for you all.

Yup, Rayven, I'm sure! 47 years. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:56 am
That's so neat. I'd never heard of them. I thought Saskatoon was only a place. Shows you what I know. XD Is there another berry that their taste resembles more?

*hugs* Thanks, I'm going to need it. As I said in the other thread, I was exposed to Covid. Shocked I woke up feeling fine today. Praise God for another day!

XD See? You already went down one year from your last post. Just keep going and you'll eventually be 29 again. Then I'll do the same thing. LOL

Long-term Citizen
Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:34 am
Rayven- No news on the boyfriend yet. Since the last one he hasn't moved that I'm aware of. One of his brothers told my daughter in a real way to move on and she needs to take responsibility for driving that day. He did it in a harsh way but he might of been the only person who told her what things will be like if the guy wakes up. I haven't told her what could happen if her boyfriend wakes up since she didn't seem to be there yet to listen to me and especially right now she won't listen to anything.

Her priorities are off big time. Because of the brother being honest with her, she sat for 4hrs crying and getting severely depressed and then packed up her stuff to go back to her dad's and see a few friends. She's been with my mom this whole time (her dad is being nice again that's why she's there.......). I guess a few people my daughter knows messages her everyday to see if she's ok, she didn't respond so others messaged her and then a bunch started to call her because they thought she might of killed herself... When she called about the brother's texts I would of told her the whole many people contacting her everyday and over-reacting to her not responding is bad and that only one true friend who would let her respond in her own time is what she should be doing, but it was easy to tell she wouldn't of listened at all. I hope to say something soon because she's doing everything that could trigger her instead of making things easier, calmer and less drama creating for her during this time. It's been 2wks since the accident and I can't believe she's this stupid >.>

My son likes the new phone we got him from Walmart, he had an interview but I forgot to message him yesterday how it went lol. He's annoyed with his sister which is understandable, but he seems to be doing good right now.

*hugs* I hope things will be ok for you and your parents.

Tam- Wow I never heard of them, they do sound interesting.

And Happy Birthday!~

Sorry for the Debbie downer post, alot happened in one day and it couldn't even be good ; ; except for my son at least. I've been taking time to stay calm as much as I can and now I have to restart over. I'm hoping to do better at that. I actually slept last night so that's a plus. Might of gotten up at 6am but hey I slept! I just hope that I can calm myself and steady my nerves because having a swollen feeling eye, icky sleep and my nerves all over the place that it seems I get stressed trying to take a drink of something (tea/coffee) is kinda getting ridiculous.

Hope things are going good for you both. Especially you Rayven.

Established Citizen
Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:17 am
*hug for both of you* Praying for you guys.

Nooo, Rayven, they just taste like saskatoon berries!

Oh nooooo. I like my years.

Ugh, but I acted like a hysterical jerk just now. I got wakened from a nap by neighbour noise, and then they started with the drums again, and I was hollering that they were bullies. Now I feel like a jerk and a bully.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:25 pm
I believe we may be in the clear on the Covid exposure. No one has felt sick or anything. I'm very thankful for that. Very Happy

Saiyouri-I'm sorry there's been no change. Sad He shouldn't have been so harsh with her but he's probably really upset and not thinking clearly.

She's young. Everyone is dumb when they're young. I know I was. She'll get through this one way or another.

I'm glad he likes his new phone. I hope he gets the job. Very Happy

*hugs* Thanks. We're doing good. Very Happy

No worries. You have a lot going on right now. *hugs*

How are the kitties?

Tam-*hugs* Thanks.

Oh, ok. XD

That's good since you can't change it anyway. XD

*takes the neighbor's drums away* They need a new hobby. I wish they knew how much they bothered you. Sad

Long-term Citizen
Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:40 pm
Tam- I don't think you were a jerk or bully. Trust me with my downstairs neighbor I felt like screaming alot since he blasts his bass so loud it vibrates the floors and you can feel it while sitting on furniture. Plus it triggers my motion sickness. He loves to do it at night usually and sometimes he plays it close to midnight.....

Rayven- Sadly I think the brother did the right thing to my daughter. No one is telling her the truth of what might happen and there's nurses near her in the family that won't that's making me question how they even became nurses. She's watching medical dramas and no one is stopping her from that to make her brain go to bad places.

Hubs messaged her last night her responses told me more than I needed to know. He's been said that he won't wake up for the next few months and her response to that 'i'm going to off myself'. Which says she's not that depressed over it, I know when she's truly in the bad place and she's not right now. She won't even ask his mom to see him; she said she's ok with waiting. I wouldn't be ok with waiting to see hubs if this was him in the hospital. She's not fighting enough to see him and I don't think she calls his mom to talk to her about his progress. I know she's only 20 and 20 yr olds are known to be stupid, but during this tragedy she's more concerned with being near abusive people instead of the people who are there for her since the accident and have helped her. And her friends that aren't even that great either.

I know I could be reading too far into this, but I've been paying attention to her behavior over the years and she's not fully in love with the poor guy. She might love him but not in love with him. If she was she would be doing things differently during this time. She even over-reacted with the brother's texts to her. Which really upset me. She used to be not that stupid but lately I've noticed she's truly stupid and it's hard to swallow considering she was so smart and bright just 5yrs ago.

I don't know, I just wished it was easy to speak to her right now and see how she truly feels but she's been showing too many signs of not caring and being mad at the wrong people instead of feeling bad/guilt over the accident. She's moving towards people that aren't going to help her or even understand her situation. >.> Nothing makes sense.

I know everyone reacts differently with tragedy, but I'm the one you would expect to act off during this time since I react always in the wrong manner with bad things happening. She's always acted like a normal person. And I know I'd react the normal way. Hubs and I spoke on this deeply last night and he's even confused on how she's behaving. I really hope she snaps out of whatever she's in but I fear that won't even happen at all and she will just use this accident as an excuse instead of feeling it like she should be.

With the kitties, we are wondering if Night's behavior lately is because of stress and then going into special time just made things worse for her. We will know more in a week. If she's the same, it's a good chance her bad attitude is cause of stress and then it's time to try out Feliway again and hope that works or things might get bad. She's being aggressive towards Zell for nothing and last night she was aggressive towards her own sister. So we are trying to figure out what is the cause to fix it before it gets really serious.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:59 pm
I can see how you feel that way. I'm sure she'll find out soon enough how bad things are. I still can't believe that happened.

Hmmm. That is odd. Maybe it makes her feel too sad to see him like that?

Awww. Poor guy. Well, getting his heart broken is the least of his troubles now. Crying or Very sad

Maybe that's why she's avoiding people that could help her right now. It sounds like she's avoiding reality.

What a grouch! I hope no one gets hurt. Sometimes our animals are extra grumpy too. Bob has been in a mood for about a week now. I can't blame him though. Most old people get grumpy. XD

Long-term Citizen
Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:06 pm
I don't think she's too sad at seeing her boyfriend in the coma. Especially since she should know he could die and she should see him in case something like that happens. I know it's bad to say this about my own daughter, but since I left Wisconsin I've noticed things about her that aren't nice. She is more concerned with herself than others feelings. She doesn't understand that in certain situations people won't be nice because of the stress they are under and can't handle being bugged for small things that aren't that important; example: she doesn't fully comprehend how easy she has it over her brother. And she still refuses to admit that she is the driver that checks her facebook and texts while driving down the road....

I'm trying to ignore things since I'm getting too anxious and stressed from tiny things that never did this before to me, so sadly my daughter isn't that important at the moment. At least not until I hear that she's starting to think more clearly and understand the situation at hand alot better instead of acting like a little kid and not putting others before her like she should (she's still learning that).

Ok the kitty tower was moved into my room with my computer a month ago. Last night hubs gave Night a little bath because of her aggression. She really flipped out (never let daddy do that, mommy can do baths way clamer). I read into kittys more and thought of the tower being moved..... We moved it back into the living room and she instantly seemed happy. She still seems happy and she actually slept in the living room all night last night before we went to bed unlike the past few nights where she wants to be in the heat of our room over being cooler and not getting sick. We did order feliway and hubs plans on picking up lavender and chamolie air freshner for my room as well. Each should help Night with the last little push she needs to fully go back to herself. I can't believe that the kitty tower is the cause of her anger. But we now know and will never do that in the future ever again. ; ;

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:42 pm
I hope that's not what she was doing when the accident happened. My son is the same way. He only thinks about himself. Kids!

I hope you can relax some this weekend. I've been pretty stressed out too. This has been a stressful year. :/

Wow. Picky girl. XD I'm glad you figured out what was bothering her. She probably needs more exercise to get rid of some aggression. Indoor animals usually have a problem with that.

We went to the birthday party for my first cousin twice removed yesterday. He turned one and he's such a cutie. My cousin, the birthday boy's great-aunt, has a nice vacation place on the river so they had the party there. It was nice there and we may go back soon to swim, float, fish, etc. I hope so. I love the water. Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:43 am
Well I haven't heard anything about my daughter or her boyfriend. My son has been asking her for jumps and she's been helping out with that, but I think she's more concerned with her life than the life that's in the hospital. Sad though. I'm glad my son thinks of others more than himself, at least one kid does that.

I've been more tired lately and I'm wondering if it's because my body has too much melatonin stored in it from taking it everyday for the last two months, so I think I might try none tonight and see how things go. I sleep but only for 5hrs and before it was always because I took it too much in a row.

We think Night acted out because of change. Seems we got one kitty that can't take too much change at all. The tower was where they would play with dad or stare and see what's all going on in the living room/dining room. So she didn't like it too much being in my room. But she's been so good lately. No more growling at her sister or brother. And everyone had their birthdays. The girls was two days ago and for both birthdays. I kinda forget what day it was until after lunch... I felt stupid but hubs said it's fine. >.> I so hate forgetting everything. I hope it gets better soon.

Sounds like you had a great time. Glad you were able to relax and enjoy yourself for the day. I hope you can do that more often.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:50 pm
I'm glad she's helping him when he needs it. How's he feeling? Did he hear anything about the interview?

Could be. I don't like the way melatonin makes me feel so I don't take it.

Yeah, cats hate change. They don't adapt well at all. I had a cat go plum nuts when I moved one time. He absolutely lost his mind and wasn't getting any better so I had to get rid of him. Sad It's always so much easier to have animals that go with the flow. I think dogs adapt easier than cats. It might take them a few days but they eventually get used to changes.

Thanks. Me too.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:17 pm
*after her success of traumatizing Sir Scarz's customers, Bo brings her nekkid behind into Rayven's little thread and does her nekkid booty dance and runs off cackling to avoid being caught by Blaze and forced into clothes again* XD Razzzz
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9580/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:33 pm
*moves out of the way before Bo can twerk on me*

Bo, you're such a rascal. XD

Long-term Citizen
Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:02 am
LOL Bo.

Rayven- He's doing fine. He didn't get the job, seems when he called back to see what they said, they told him they weren't looking for someone... and he had no idea why the heck they would say they need a new employee but not actually need it. >.> He's still trying to look but his father offered him to get paid for going through his Magic the Gathering cards in boxes and organize them by sets for like $50 a box and each box contains 8k cards. And he's looking for people who need little odd jobs done around their house to get some extra cash. So he's trying both ways to get money. I just wished it was easier for him to find a job.

Well last night didn't go too well with no melatonin for the second night in a row. We also had the door open and I was drier than other nights so now to figure this out again. >.>

We had the tower in my room for a month and she was fine at first but then it started to get to her. The kitties loved the tower in the living room because they could sit up high and see everything and keep an eye out for bad things. And since they all seem to have anxiety issues it kinda makes sense. Higher up, the safer they are.

I just hope I can figure this out with sleeping cause having no brain all day isn't fun. It's starting to really get to my nerves. And the bedroom having humidity isn't fun since it's not that bad outside or even in the living room. >.> Ugh gotta talk to hubs again and see what he thinks we should do.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372  Next
Page 368 of 372