Zantarni Zoo-Post & Click/Feed Zan Pets!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:55 pm
Oh for thirst, I go for water. I'm a hardcore drinker of the hard stuff (Edmonton tap water is hard. XD) straight from the tap! The tea was just an awesome treat.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:54 pm
XD Ours too. Oh, I see. Very Happy

Is your town big? I always thought it was small but I saw something on the news to make me think it's pretty big.

Established Citizen
Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:41 pm
Edmonton is the capitol city of Alberta. It's smaller, as cities go, but it's too far to walk across in one day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmonton

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:55 am
Shocked Wow, Tam. You're a city girl. XD No wonder you needed a wagon to carry your stuff. You're very brave living in a city by yourself. It's also no wonder you have so much craziness there. Cities always draw the crazies.

Established Citizen
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:58 am
Not brave. LOL I just don't have a choice. However, I also know that if I ever sit on someone, they will be hurt, and that a lot of people back away from my scowl just because of how I'm built. And that God's got my back!

Talking about crazy... the night before last the moon was nearly red, really bright. And I was standing at the window soaking up the breeze in the dark when I saw a guy rip someone's porch light off the wall in a shower of sparks, and then sit there and camp on their doorstep. When morning came there was an easy chair sitting by the alley, and someone had smashed one of the parking blocks from the parking lot all to bits (though that may have been broken earlier and I didn't notice).

Oh, that accident I was talking about the other day was a fatal one. Someone's been tying flowers to the light pole.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:28 pm
Maybe, but I still think you do well in the city. Even if you do have to scowl at people. XD Yes, He does. Very Happy

Wow! Shocked That's scary. I think I might have called the cops.

Awww. That's so sad. Crying or Very sad I was afraid of that since you said the car was in such bad shape.

Sorry I didn't answer you on Hangouts the other night. I was already asleep. Embarassed To be honest, I'm glad I fell asleep though because I wouldn't have been good company. We had a rough weekend thanks to my son. :/ That night was particularly bad.

Established Citizen
Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:06 am
I don't HAVE to. I just have resting Grinch face, and a grouchy temper sometimes if I think I've been dissed. Gotta stop being so sensitive.

I didn't because last time I called them about something the woman said they were only answering calls for danger, and I didn't know if that counted.

There's a fatality sign up there now, like they do here in places where someone died in an accident to try and scare other people into being more careful.

Oh, no problem! That was just a poke to let you know someone was thinking about you. *hug!*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:51 am
Well, people shouldn't diss you but I know what you mean. I've been working on the being too sensitive thing too for quite some time. I don't think I'll ever have the skin of a rhino but it's thicker than it used to be. XD

I would have thought so but I guess nothing came of it. The problem is you don't know at the time how things will progress. It sounded suspicious to me.

That's actually pretty cool that Canada does that. I don't think we do that here unless there has been a ton of deaths in the same spot. Usually, it's just the cross the family puts up.

Awww. Thank you. *hugs* We think about you too. Mom always asks how you're doing. Very Happy

Established Citizen
Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:24 am
Most the time when I'm thinking I've been dissed, I probably haven't. I'm just too prickly, and yeah, thin skinned sometimes. lol

If he'd have done anything more than sit there, I'd have been hollering at him. I'm seven floors up, I have hollered at people several times.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there haven't been many fatalities here. I only remember seeing flowers up once. I know accidents are a regular thing at that crossing. I barely blink anymore when I hear that bang and crash. But yeah, I knew when I walked by after it'd been cleaned up that this one was bad. That vehicle had bled all over the intersection, so it was WRECKED.

Awwww. *hug!* Usually? I'm periodic! lol

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:13 pm
It can be hard to tell with some people.

I can just imagine you yelling at him. XD That would've scared him straight. LOL

Awww. Poor people.

XD There's worse things to be. I'm having a rough one too.

It is pouring outside! Shocked Lots of lightning and thunder too.

Established Citizen
Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:23 pm
True.

LOL Laughing

Yeah. Sad

I've been perioding for nearly two months. o.O Not counting that one weekend and a few other days that nothing happened. I want off the riiiiiide. XD

Thunder and lightning, very very frightning!

That's a pretty purple dress.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:12 pm
Awww. I don't blame you. That's a long time. I'd be going to the emergency room. XD

Yes, especially for Minnie. Poor dog.

Thank you! Very Happy I've always been drawn to it because, you know, it's purple. XD

Established Citizen
Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:14 pm
Right now I'm scared of emergency rooms. XD

Aww.

We're such a pair of princesses.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:07 am
Yeah, I think everybody is. XD I'd only go if it was a true emergency.

I know. Cool Angelic The weird thing is that I like pink more than I did when I was a little girl. I thought all little girls loved pink. Confused I didn't like it very much back then. Even now, I prefer hot pink or magenta over soft pinks. Was purple always your favorite color?

Established Citizen
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:36 am
My first favourite colour was dark green, it's still one of my favourites. Then I loved bright yellow, which is also still a favourite. Then I discovered purple in my late teens or around there. Later on, when I was in the city and spending a lot of time with the couple who unofficially adopted me as an adult, I learnt that the lady's favourite colour was mauve, and she looked really good in it, especially when it had a bit of silver to it. So the firmly cemented my love of purple, though I like the more vibrant shades best.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12