Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 366, 367, 368  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:59 pm
I lived in a dream world as a kid, lost my hold on reality. I'll never do that again. That's why my avatars are never me. I won't even put myself into a game.

Great. And some of my brothers' friends just started working at Amazon here.

*hugs for Saiyouri and Rayven and anybody*

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:22 pm
I have heard horrible things about Amazon before. Like people stating they can't use the bathroom during breaks because of how far they are in the building/complex and the amount of time for breaks don't work out too well. And how hard it is to eat. So guys tend to use the bathroom at work stations and I think some people eat near them as well... or they don't eat. I forget. I'm not sure what else is going on with my son. He called at 12:13 one morning quite a few days ago and I keep forgetting about it LOL. >.>

Sorry I've been away. Brain likes to go all over the place. Even did that yesterday when I started a new project..... I hate when that happens to me.

Well my mouth is a desert again. I love how humid it is when I'm in bed for the night, so wonderful.

I hope everyone is doing good.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:02 pm
Tam-I can understand that. *nods* My imagination isn't good enough to give me problems but I can see how it might someone else.

Hopefully, they'll do fine. I don't think they're a horrible company in general, they just haven't done as well during the pandemic. A lot of their employees have been complaining.

*hugs*

Saiyouri-Did he catch you half asleep? XD

No worries. Very Happy Just glad you're alright.

Awww. I'm very thankful that we have central AC. I'm sure I'd be miserable too if we didn't. Max too. He doesn't handle the heat and humidity well. Rolling Eyes XD

Thanks. I'm doing pretty good. Can't complain. Very Happy How's your hubby doing? I haven't heard you mention him in a bit.

Established Citizen
Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:20 am
LOL Here in Alberta AC isn't a common thing. But I have taken to sitting in front of a fan most of the time in the summer.

Yeah, Rayven, I have to distance myself from the stories. And imagination isn't even fully a conscious thing for me. All I have to do to dream is shut my eyes. I don't even need to be asleep.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:12 am
That's actually pretty cool, Tam. None of that comes easily for me. I can't even hold a picture in my head. I've often thought that's why I can't paint or draw. At least I think that probably a major reason why but I don't know since I'm not inside an artist's head. XD Can you draw or paint well?

Long-term Citizen
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:03 am
Yesterday my daughter got in an accident. Her boyfriend was thrown from the car when they flipped, he's in ICU. She's out of the hospital, not sure her injuries yet or what's wrong with him. My son rushed over to her and he plans on getting her drunk when she can. No one thinks the guy will pull through. I haven't spoken to her yet, but she said she'd call me. I just have to wait til she's ready.

And to top this off, my mom called to tell me what happened and gave me garbage twice on the phone.... Not the time to hate your kid for no reason when you are telling her, her child was in a bad accident.

So needless to say I might not be around for awhile. Or even here at all (in my head). I'm tired and dead inside at the moment. I knew the third accident for her was coming. Just didn't think it'd happen 19 days after the last one.

Update: I spoke to my daughter, her boyfriend most likely jumped from the vehicle around the time of it flipping. He has tubes draining liquid in his brain due to swelling and he's on a breathing machine that for some reason the word for it left me. She only has bruises. His mom and her are both in constant contact and they are there for each other. His mom was the first call she made right after the accident because she couldn't find him. He was 5ft from the crash site.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:53 pm
Oh goodness, Saiyouri! Shocked *hugs* I'm sorry to hear that but I'm glad that your daughter is alright. I hope her boyfriend will pull through. I'll pray for him.

So, was your daughter driving?

Sorry I didn't get this until today. I was pretty busy this weekend.

Yeah, it would have been nice if your mom would give you a break. *shakes head*

Take all the time you need but please keep us updated. Maybe one day your kids won't drive you nuts with worry. *pats you on the back*

Long-term Citizen
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:42 pm
Thank you.

She was driving, but it seems a deer might of scared her enough to not handle the situation right. Stuff she said confuses my son on how it could even be possible. I'm not really sure what happened at all. Just the windshields were out, her boyfriend was away from the car missing his boots that he might of taken off before the accident happened and she said there was a deer in the road.

My son said yesterday that something happened to her boyfriend but doctors are saying it's good because it means he's responding. Not sure what happened, but I know in a coma, anything is pretty much good news now. Even if it's bad, it's still good news.

I did tell her no more accidents and that all of us, her, me and her brother each had 3 accidents and that can't happen again. Wished I knew how 3 is a thing in this family. But I do think that any news might mostly come from my son when he can remember any part of it.

Seems when he found out about the accident from my mom, she made it out like his sister was leaving in flight for life not the boyfriend. >.>; We both didn't understand how my mom as so cruel during that kind of time.

Hubs and I are feeling better. But it seems Symphony might be having another kittypression attack. Both girls won't leave each others side. Last night it seemed like Night was sick of it and now it seems like Symphony is sick of it. And last night Symphony wouldn't respond to anything like touches or any kind of attention so we think things in the home might of just triggered her depression badly again. Would explain the girls not eating, drinking and using the litter box. This happened before for about a week. >.> So we need to go back to Feliway in case that stuff is strong enough to stop this stuff from happening more often. So we are having a fun time here with everything going on >.> I so hope next year is better because all this bad is getting annoying to handle.

At least all of us are keeping ourselves busy to help ignore things going on.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:55 pm
Oh my. Hitting a deer is bad news. They can even come through the windshield.

That's wonderful news. I hope they see more improvement soon.

I think she should stay away from vehicles for a bit.

I hope the kitties feel better soon. Cats can be so moody. Dogs can too though. Max gets crabby a couple of hours before bed. He's like a tired 2-3 year old kid needing a nap. XD He naps quite a bit though so I don't know why he's so tired. *shrugs*

Established Citizen
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:49 am
Rayven, no, I'm not good at that. The weird thing is, when I think up stories myself? I'm not visual. I think them in words. I draw and paint, so to speak, in words. I'm told I can write so the reader can see it, but I myself have often not envisioned it, except for the stories that come from dreams, and those I've lived and felt and sometimes even smelt.

*hug for Saiyouri* Praying for you.

Sorry for not responding for awhile. We had a really bad heatwave, and I had heat stroke for a couple days. So melted I couldn't even sleep or remember that I have ice in the fridge. No. No AC.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:19 pm
Well I've been trying to ignore things and it didn't go too well. I did finish two projects though.

I guess the boyfriend's brain swelling just started to go down, a small amount. My daughter has hope and seems fine now, most likely massive denial. Me on the other hand, I don't have much hope for him to be half normal when he wakes up.

My son's phone is dead and we sent him some money to pay for a new battery for it and are hoping it works. He's supposed to hear about a job in the next 5 days so this is something that badly needs to be fixed.

Like seriously this bad happening needs to stop now, it's getting ridiculous big time. The kitties are going a bit more back to normal so that's a plus at least.

>.> I so hope I can just ignore things so stress goes away. If I can ignore things then I will feel better and not be as tired or depressed at all. Living in denial is how I got through life and it works great for me. Easier for hubs as well since he overly worries about me and my kids.

On a good note, we got 3 birthdays. The 12 and 15th. Zell's the 12 and the girls is the 15th so we bought them special yums for the day. They are so lame to get gifts for. They don't really care for boxes anymore so we can't give them one. >.> Never get 2 tuxedos ever. I had Hamtaro for 16yrs and we had a love hate relationship (kinda sick of those). Had a talk with both girls about never wanting that relationship with them anymore. Not like Night will care ; ; LOL

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:27 pm
Tam-*huggles* I'm glad you're feeling a little better.

Yeah, you do have a way with words. *nods* Very Happy

Oh poo. Sad *gives you lots of ice cubes*

Saiyouri-Brain injuries are difficult and sometimes they can come out of it. Just depends. I hope he can.

My dad always has that problem. I don't think I've ever had to replace a battery before I replaced the phone. I hope he gets it in time.

It's so hard to ignore news about our kids. Crying or Very sad I got a bad phone call today about him. I'm just...done.

XD Well happy birthday to the kitties! Please give them birthday kisses for me. Very Happy Cats are hard to buy for. Max is easy. He loves most toys, especially the stuffed squeaky ones.

Long-term Citizen
Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:17 pm
Tam- *hugs* I hope you can cool off.

Rayven- I don't know what's going on with her boyfriend. I am hoping his mom told her everything that could happen when he wakes up because of his injury. She's a nurse.

I'm just going to hope for the best with my son. >.>;

Oh my I hope you aren't too stressed about the call. *hugs*

I will give them kisses. My other cats in the past I'd buy toys, food and catnip. These boogers I can only buy food and catnip which Symphony finally discovered is a fun thing. Last night she rolled in it and it was out for a day already. Zell loves the stuff. He lays in the middle of it and says it's all his hehe.

No one messaged or called us yesterday after a text to me and a call to hubs at 3am so I have no idea what's going on. I just hope it's good. That's all I can do right now. And I will let my daughter live in denial. It might be the only thing keeping her going. She has hope and faith and that is good.

Established Citizen
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:52 am
I have a birthday this month too. If I remember rightly, I'll be 48. For some reason I can remember what year I'm born, but rarely can be fully sure how old I am!

Feeling much better. Went to the farmers market again today, and shmoozed a lot, helped the vendors sell things by standing and telling my recommendations and opinions of their stuff. Got slightly embarrassed by happy vendors wanting to give me treats for doing it. Yesterday I went too, and I bought saskatoon berry ice cream in a cup and enjoyed it. So I told one of the other vendors about it today. She and her dad are from Columbia, and her dad has never had saskatoons, so Katina bought a cup of it to share with him. One of the ladies, a sweet older one named Carol, says she's going to save a handful of saskatoons for me next week, since a bucket would be too many for me and the IBS. She had them to sell this week, and they went fast. I know a lot of people think of maple syrup when they think of Canada, but that's really only in the east. Here in Northcentral Alberta, the Canadian food is saskatoons.

*hug for Saiyouri*

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:23 pm
Woot Happy Early Birthday Tam.

I'm glad you had alot of fun. Sounds like you kept yourself very busy while helping people. That's always nice to do.

I never heard of saskatoon before. Sounds interesting though.

We might buy my son a cheap phone from Walmart like a burner phone until he can get a job and get one through his carrier. We will find out more today if they are willing to work with him considering he needs a phone to get a job and can't really use his sister's all the time to find one. >.>
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 366, 367, 368  Next
Page 367 of 368