Hello and how are you today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:26 pm
Poor Queen Blaze. Always feeding the hungry. LOL I feel for you. My son was a bottomless pit from birth. Sigh

Kaderin-That's a very tolerant outlook. Everyone would be better off if they took a few lessons from you. Very Happy It does us no good to judge others.

Awww. Well, I thought I'd ask. I should have figured that you would have already if you could.

My dad and I go through spells where we get along. Right now, we're not. XD I don't let it bother me anymore though.

My day has been good. Beautiful weather. Very Happy

Queen of the Realm
Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:50 am
Gotta love it when people don't respect you or your boundaries, Kaderin Rolling Eyes I empathize with you and I'm sorry Sad

Rayven wrote:
It does us no good to judge others.

Not usually, no. It is, however, human nature (it's a primal, deep-set "assess the potential threat in order to preserve our lives" type thing). Fortunately, it is something that can be overcome if we so choose. I wish more people would choose to be aware of their instantaneous judgments - or better yet, be aware of their knee-jerk actions because of their immediate judgements...

Today, I get to do all the things I didn't get done yesterday, and re-do some of the things I did - Yaaaaay! Shocked Confused Rolling Eyes thunk XD

Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:02 pm
Rayven yeah...I mean, I could waste time and energy judging people and telling them why I'm right and they're wrong....or I can just be a decent human being and respect their right to believe in or do whatever they want (so long as it doesn't cause harm to themselves or others). I just wish the religious people I encounter most often could do the same. On my birthday I had a guy tell me he was gonna pray that my eyes would be opened to see god. ON MY DAMN BIRTHDAY! D8<
(Sorry, that sounds hypocritical given what I just said, but like...he didn't have to do the whole "I'll pray for you" stuff, he could have just said "oh you're an atheist, have a good day" instead. Or better yet, just don't talk to me. (No really, please don't talk to me, stranger, I am an extreme introvert and would rather tweeze off all the hairs on my legs one by one than have to talk to you unless it's about something I love or if you hand me a kitten to play with.)

Anyway....

Today's been kinda hectic. But I get 2 days off next week, which will be really nice.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:34 am
Blazestorm wrote:
Not usually, no. It is, however, human nature (it's a primal, deep-set "assess the potential threat in order to preserve our lives" type thing).

Today, I get to do all the things I didn't get done yesterday, and re-do some of the things I did - Yaaaaay! Shocked Confused Rolling Eyes thunk XD

That's true. We just need to keep an open mind.

Did Blaze mess up the things she did get done? Confused Razzzz XD

Kaderin-I know it's annoying. I remember. I wasn't an athiest, just backslidden, but I know it's not fun to have religion rubbed in your face if you don't believe or aren't ready for it like in my case. Please try to have patience with them. They're doing what they believe they're supposed to do. Not everyone is as enlightened as me. Cool LOL

XD That's pretty serious. Tweezing hurts. *gives you a kitten*

What will you do on your days off?
Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:13 pm
Teehee... *tickles the kitty's little tummy and plays with it*
I mean...I still have a full week to try to make an actual plan for my days off...
But based on what I tend to do on my normal one day off per week, I'll probably get up early, feed the cats, go back to bed until the afternoon and then either veg out watching old shows on my bed or reading or will try to get some cleaning or crafts done. And maybe will do a short workout.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:40 pm
That sounds like a good day off. Very Happy I never felt like doing anything on my day off, but there were always a ton of things to do.
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:57 pm
Technically I also have a ton of things to do, but since I have no other humans relying on me, I just put stuff off until the end of time generally.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:16 pm
XD Lucky you. My OCD won't let me do that. :/ And you have cats. They don't require as much care as a dog. Most of the time. XD

So, what's everyone up to this week?

I'm getting Max's nails trimmed today. That's always fun. Rolling Eyes
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:51 pm
This week is mostly just a lot of work for me. Though I'll get Friday off from both jobs.

But I've had a lot of facepalm moments with a package that initially was supposed to arrive and of May. But didn't even ship until the day before it was set to arrive. And then didn't move until mid-June (when I got hold of them to ask about it because at that point the estimated delivery said June 3rd). And then was stuck at a local post office from June 22nd until...pretty much I got hold of the company (for the second time), about it. And they said they'd send a replacement order. And that's when I checked tracking on the original order to find that it's moving and supposedly has been/will be delivered today. XP
But as odd as all the tracking on this one has been (probably because of covid and probably some because of the rioting going on shortly after it was supposedly shipped), I'm gonna wait until I get home to see if it even is there before I ask if they can cancel the replacement.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:49 pm
I don't blame you. You wouldn't want the situation to get any more confusing. XD Covid messed everything up. :/

We finally got everything we ordered but I saw on the news yesterday that a lot of people are still missing stuff. Sad

I feel great today. Very Happy I hope everyone else has a wonderful day!
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:57 pm
Welp. My package did arrive. I contacted the company, but it was too late to cancel the replacement one so now I feel bad. Embarassed

Still have 6 packages out now (at least I think it's that many...I don't have my list with me to confirm) because I found and ordered a Lost Kitty toy I needed to complete my series 1 collection yester and also my pre-order coffee shipped today.
A couple of them should arrive next week though and one of them doesn't actually provide tracking once it's left the country of origin, so I actually have no clue when it will arrive or where it is right now.
Let's see...I have:

1. Lost Kitty (Flakes) - est delivery by July 9th
2. Overnight Oats - Est delivery by July 6th
3. Movies - est delivery....I think next week, I forgot
4. Replacement mug - ? Probably by early August
5. Coffee - possibly by end of next week or the week after
6. Nail Stamping Plates - supposedly put on plane end of June from China, current location and delivery date unknown, but probably by end of July

Yep. 6 packages out. XD
But no more online shopping for me after that....though I am tempted by some shops on Etsy...

Also today's been pretty good for me. I feel a tiny bit bad because I lied to my boss at one job and said I had to work later than normal at the other job, when I actually have tomorrow off entirely, so I wouldn't have to work (because the person originally scheduled quit on us without giving notice) and could actually get a full day off and maybe lower my stress levels some.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:39 pm
I'm sure that happens a lot. You didn't do it on purpose.

You should be able to buy from Etsy reliably as long as what you order/who you order from haven't been affected by Covid too much.

I wouldn't feel bad. Do what you need to do for you. You're not responsible for keeping their business afloat. I used to do that to myself when I was younger. I drove myself nuts. LOL

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th! Well, those from the U.S. If you're not, I just hope you have a great day. XD
Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:00 pm
I mean...I don't generally have issues buying from Etsy (except when I don't read the fine print on their item processing times and end up waiting 2 weeks for a small item to ship that I thought was gonna ship sooner lol), I just shouldn't buy from there because I'll end up spending all my money on stuff and also with 5 things in transit already (my oats arrived earlier than anticipated! Yay!), it could get hard to keep track of everything.
Though I may order a few things from there once more of my packages arrive.

Lucky me, I get/got to work the 4th (just getting off work now) and then get to go home and deal with terrified and miserable kitties all night. What a great 4th. Rolling Eyes

Update: I caved and bought stuff on Etsy. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:46 am
Ohhh, you're worried about spending too much. XD Yeah, Etsy has a lot of really nice stuff.

Awww. I hope the kitties didn't do too bad. Max doesn't mind them too much. Minnie, my mom's dog, was a wreck all day. :/ Max's anal glands are bothering him though. He'll have to wait until at least tomorrow to get them looked at. The issue usually resolves itself but it hasn't this time. Grr

XD What did you buy?

Queen of the Realm
Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:32 pm
Good morning!
At the moment, I'm still a bit groggy and waiting for the coffee to do its thing, so it's a little early to weigh in on 'how am I', really...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 28 of 29