Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri May 22, 2020 12:39 pm
That is understandable. I know some people use emulators to play games that are released on systems but that isn't easy to set up with certain ones.

I plan on looking into those games more, but that involves me having to remember to look at the screenshots and trailers for them. But at least they are on my wishlist to look at later. Great way for me to look into games at a later date.

Right now not sure what to do since on the 26 ESO Greymore is coming out and the 27 Phantasy Star Online 2 is being released finally. I want to play both, but might do PSO2 first for a bit then get into ESO. Since I know once I touch Skyrim I won't be touching anything else for awhile LOL. Especially with their own treasure hunt mini game they put into the game.

Established Citizen
Tue May 26, 2020 9:40 pm
Well, 'Castaway Paradise' was bust. For me at least. Stressful, hard on the eyes, and boring. I asked for a refund, even though I'd bought it on sale for 3 something CAN. 'Garden Paws' I put on wishlist to see if it'd go on sale. Twenty two dollars CAN is over my limit. I wish it had a demo to play.

Awwww. Oh, the boom and bust of the gaming life. There's either nothing to play, or there's too many choices! Very Happy

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed May 27, 2020 11:23 am
Wow sorry to hear that about Castaway Paradise.

I hope Garden Paws works out for you.

Well Skyrim expansion released, waiting for addons to be updated to play it since we have a new mini game in it that you find antiques and I'm waiting to see if there might be an addon to help with them.

Phantasy Star Online 2 finally released on PC and you have to download it from the windows store. 80gigs.... Gotta wait to see if hubs installs in before I try that out. He's been wanting to play it but not sure if he's going to just yet. He's been playing games with 2 friends alot lately so it makes playing a game with him a bit harder. But I so can't wait to delve into Skyrim. They even kept the cart intro from the original game in ESO so I'm really excited to play it.

Established Citizen
Wed May 27, 2020 10:12 pm
LOL That cart. It's kind of neat.

PSO2. I was watching two guys on YouTube playing PSO yesterday, and they were fussing so much about buying outfits for their female characters. I was like, "Guys. You're playing dollies."

Thu May 28, 2020 3:41 am
I haven't gamed in a long while, but EpicGames is giving away free copies of select games each week.
Civilization VI expires on 5/28/20 at 10:00AM (idk timezone); but at the time of me posting this, we have 11 hours to claim. Once it's in your library it's yours to keep forever.
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/sid-meiers-civilization-vi/home

After 11 hours, I think Borderlands is next in line (according to the leaks).

Long-term Citizen
Thu May 28, 2020 11:47 am
I keep up to date Ratwyrm with Epic, they do sometimes give some good games for free. Thanks for the notice for others.

Tam- I uninstalled PSO2. First tons of people are reporting corrupted windows installs from trying to install the game. Others are saying trying to uninstall the game they noticed that 80gigs were held hostage still because windows put the game files in a hidden folder that not many knew about to delete.

Plus it's laggy as heck. Hubs and I both had really bad stuttering in the lobby/townish area. I'm not sure how I feel for the game but alot of people are unhappy with how the launch went. They say Sega doesn't care about NA players so they didn't care if the PC launch went well or not. To me personally, what I saw so far. It's ok, combat is fine (I went summoner) but they game doesn't live up to the hype it had since the Dreamcast. I guess we got a bit different version from the Japanese version in a couple different ways.

And still waiting to play ESO. Seems they have been doing maintenance every morning for a couple hrs since the expansion launched. They are still fixing things. Might be best to give it a few more days til everything is good. SO I'm not having fun and then something happens.
Thu May 28, 2020 7:15 pm
Yep yep. Quick link to Borderlands 2 and its Pre-Sequel if anyone wants it: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/bundles/borderlands-the-handsome-collection. Expires 6/4/2020 at 10:00 AM.
Be sure to put something in the Creator Code box. I think it supports fans/artists/modders(?) of the game. I don't know any one, but I put a random username in there. Idk if I'll get anything out of it, but helping someone out at the cost of nothing is good enough for me. XD

Established Citizen
Thu May 28, 2020 10:28 pm
Awww, Saiyouri that's too bad about the PSO. But hopefully the ESO will be good soon.

Yeah, Epic games are too big for my computer.

Thu May 28, 2020 10:47 pm
Same, my laptop is on the old side, running on a Core i5 processor (most run an i7 now; newest you can get is an i9; so you can see I'm 2 generations behind xD).
But I grabbed the game anyway in case I upgrade my computer later.

Long-term Citizen
Fri May 29, 2020 11:20 am
They announced in different gaming sites that Borderlands might be the free game. Glad everyone was right. My hubs grabbed those right away.

Tam- Thanks, it's ok.

ESO is posting everyday since Greymoor released that they are doing maintenance at 2am. Seems abilities and skills aren't working or even showing up for some people and lag is bad. I'm fine with waiting. I'm hoping by June 1 it will be good to play.

Established Citizen
Sat May 30, 2020 7:46 pm
I don't know if my desktop is old yet. But it never was strong. But I can play the games that I have, most of which I still need to finish, so I can't complain. Very Happy

Waiting. The hardest exercise. *hugs Saiyouri*

I've been watching games instead of playing them lately. Well. Animated games. Still playing the pet games and stuff. Just had the nature event on FR.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun May 31, 2020 11:58 am
As long as it plays things you enjoy that is all that matters.

*hugs back* Thanks. And today is the first day that they didn't perform maintenance last night. WOOT I can finally play the game with no issues. Tomorrow I'm getting the curtain rod and then Tuesday I should be getting the curtain tiebacks so we can put in the ac. Though it's supposed to be cold today so that's something at least.

Nice. I hope the event was nice. I get the stupid wedding event in New Horizons tomorrow and I'm thinking it might be another bummer. We help two people setup a nice photo area and we get wedding themed items for it. So I'm not holding out too much hope for it.

Established Citizen
Sun May 31, 2020 7:39 pm
Yup.

Aww. Did you see the museum event on AC? The prizes weren't that great, but the event was fun. The museum in that game is lovely.

And W00t for being able to play ESO!

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:00 pm
Ya I did the event and cared less for the museum plaques. Today is the day of the wedding event. Watched a video on it and seems it's not that hard to do. At least that is a plus.

I found out last night that the new system put in the expansion, for finding antiques, is bugged. Some people uncover the item but get told they timed out and can't get it. People are saying it will be fixed Wednesday so I might either wait to play til then or I just don't touch the new system to make sure I don't run into that. I just hope I don't get many items because I guess we have 30 days to find the antiques before we lose the hint pages we collect. >.> Choices.

Established Citizen
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:58 pm
ARGH. So not fun. *hug*

Doing the 'Gothicat World' birthday event right now. For some reason clicking a button every 15 min stresses me. But I would like to see the event pets.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 50 of 53