Hey look, you just found a training ticket, better keep this might come in handy over at the battle training gym
[Claim It]
Rayven's Nest-40k to 1st poster on pg. 400!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 354, 355, 356 ... 359, 360, 361  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:14 pm
Tam-I'm glad you're sleeping well. I know what you mean. We only get out to do essential stuff like go to the store but it feels weird to go out at all even if it is important. I got used to that when I lived in the city. Nobody normally cares how close you are to them here but up in the city people scream at you for being too close. I learned to give everyone a six-foot bubble back then. XD I find that experience helpful now. Plus, I'm not a touchy-feely person anyway. My dad is having trouble with it. He has a problem with boundaries. Rolling Eyes Everything you're feeling is normal. None of us know quite what to do and we're just making it up as we go along.

Saiyouri-That's good. Hopefully, it was just an allergic action then.

I'm glad you're alright. I wish you had somewhere safer to go. We were supposed to get some storms too but it didn't happen. We have another chance tonight. Yeah, cats hate to be forced into a room. LOL I'm glad they didn't claw you up.

We have a basement but I don't go down there. My mom practically runs down there. XD I would go if I was sure there was a tornado headed straight for us though. My dad has been known to go outside in his underwear to watch storms. Rolling Eyes Embarassed XD

Long-term Citizen
Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:27 pm
Rayven- LOL your dad.

We at least have somewhere to go so that's something. They kitties are pretty good. Just a hassle to chase after to get.

Well figured out why my jaw area has been sore for the past couple days. It's my sinus' draining.... love how my allergies changed. I'd deal with the headaches for years, and the constant face itching when spring came, now I have to deal with jaw pain... Wonder what it might be next year... The fun.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:46 pm
Yeah, he's a character. XD

I bet. Chasing animals is a pain, they're so much faster than us.

Mine changed a couple of years ago too. The whole side of my head started to hurt before I started taking allergy medication. The doctor said it was the fluid building up in my ear. It would be nice if allergies would just go away instead of changing how they affect us.

I wish I had something interesting or funny to report, but we're pretty boring around here today. XD

How's your hubby handling everything?

Long-term Citizen
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:54 am
Kitties- quick and agile and annoying at certain times...

I take a allergy pill every morning, just certain times of the year it's worse and the temps all over the place make things worse for me. >.> And I have to wait til we can afford decongestant to fix this problem. One day or two should fix it for me.

Hubs is ok. He gets **** here and there and when he does it's a couple times a day, yesterday it was 3 times. And he's not sure why either.

It snowed yesterday and went away in a half hour....

I woke up to snow this morning. I'm done.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:48 pm
I hope you can get some too. And I hope they'll be on the shelf. It's amazing what people are buying up like it will fix the virus. XD Allergy meds, vitamins, etc. Rolling Eyes

I have no idea what you said because it bleeped it out. XD I'm glad he's doing ok for the most part.

Oh wow. You poor thing. We've had a little rain but no snow. Except for one night, it hasn't been cold enough to snow. I had my fun this winter but I'm over it. I'm ready for warm weather.

Mom picked up Bob today and was holding him like a baby when Max ran over there and wanted her to put Bob down. He thinks Bob is his cat. XD

Early Happy Easter in case I forget tomorrow!!! Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:18 am
I'm hoping alot I would like to get is in when we go shopping again. Like the brand of toilet paper we want... >.>

I said a different word for being angry at times. He's not even sure why it's happening. Though yesterday it was once and it was not long after he got up from a nap and tried to fix something on discord for it could of been waking up and frustration.

We now have warm temps with rain so far. Gotta love this roller coaster. What is summer going to be like? I'm a little afraid of it.

LOl that is so cute. It's nice when animals are like that. Yesterday morning I guess hubs woke up from hissing and growling. So that meant Night was not in the mood to play with Zell. But she didn't do that stuff later in the day. So I told him maybe she needed to freeze her lil kitty tush off to get along with her lil brother who loves her so much and just wants to play with her. We forgot to turn the heat on and it got to 65 in here lol. I just hope her attitude problem is gone. It's annoying hearing her hiss or growl when he tries to play with her.

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:00 pm
Ugh, tell me about it. That's hard to get but I'm still thankful we've never run out even if I do have to use a brand I don't prefer.

Ohhh! XD It's probably this whole virus thing. It's getting to everyone we just can't always tell right away that that's what is wrong. I had that problem last week. I was super irritable and I finally figured out it was the stress from our current situation. We actually have it pretty good right now. I can't imagine how much harder this is for some people. Sad

Probably really hot. That's not necessarily a bad thing though. It might help kick this virus in the butt. XD

We have the same problem here. Max loves Minnie to death but she's a crabby old lady. XD I think that's why he's decided Bob is his cat even though Bob isn't crazy about Max either. These poor young pups and kitties getting on older animal's nerves is kind of sad. They just want to play.

Are you two doing anything special at home for Easter?

We're eating candy and watching lots of TV. XD

Long-term Citizen
Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:13 am
I think I only prefer certain products for certain things, like mucinex. Tried a couple versions of it and only prefer one.

That could be a possibility for why hubs gets upset. It's been getting worse. Only in the fact that he is listening to me talk less and less everyday. He really is into a game he just bought, but listens to me talking about certain things more everyday. I know it's stressful but it's sad when it's taking this effect on him. Heck both of us can't really sleep but that's cause of the stimulus package coming in and yesterday we got extra food stamps and he's wondering if it's for the next few months or for a bump considering what's going on.

I hate what's going on and seems police in some states are trying to crack down but people just don't care. Like in Kentucky a judge put out a order to prevent police from stopping people from going to church and then the cops went and tried two other things to stop them. In the video I watched about this people were like 'ya keep going to church....'I know some people go there, but during this time ya kinda should be stopped altogether from it considering it's a gathering and the point is to stop this stupid thing not keep it around for awhile. Heck seems other countries already pretty much got rid of it or are getting rid of it. Not the US. >.>;

And I still have to work on the masks hubs wants me to make for him. And my anxiety has been going all over the place and I shake more because of it so that's going to be interesting to do. Especially hand sewing it Very Happy Found out my anxiety isn't fully from what's going on so that's a plus. I think...

Hopefully.

Night is 2 1/2yrs old and her acting like a old granny is kinda pathetic. Mentioned to hubs what if it's a late terrible two things for her. She's not hissing as much, but when she does I do get on her case for it. Even threatened to put them in kitty counseling... You know put the kitties in a room and shut the door to force them to get along. Night would hate me forever, but since she's so tiny she can't do anything to Zell thankfully. I'm so mean.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:52 pm
I hate that it's bothering him so much. He sounds overwhelmed. I'm sure he'll get better. I would think it's just extra. They would have notified you if it were anything else.

I'm a Christian and going to church is great but not right now. I'm really disappointed in anyone who isn't following the rules. It says in the Bible to follow the laws of your land unless they go against God. This isn't going against God, it's for everyone's safety and so we can get the virus to go away.

Some Christians are taking it as a challenge. They feel like if they just keep going to church God will take the virus away. He can, but that doesn't mean he will. For that matter, He could take it away regardless if we go to church or not. They also don't want the government telling them not to worship. I would normally agree but this is for a good reason and it's only temporary. Plus, they can still worship at home. I do. If missing a few months of church is going to hurt someone's faith or whatever, they probably weren't a strong Christian in the first place. I actually saw Pat Robertson on TV telling people to flock to church and show this virus that we won't take this lying down. Confused Rolling Eyes That's the kind of talk that makes non-Christians think all Christians are religious nuts.

Awww. Things will get better. *hugs* I made one for my mom. It's ugly but it will work. XD Dad made his own and he doesn't like it. I guess I'll have to make him one too.

She's just a crabby cat I guess. A lot of cats are like that. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Long-term Citizen
Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:29 am
Hubs is really stressed. He told me when he went to grab a couple groceries at a store near us, he told a woman to back up and obey the rules of distancing and she just scoffed at him. I know he's really upset about how people are, and I just keep trying to remind him that people are stupid and ignore it. Doesn't work.

It's like those people who think they have to go to church doesn't really care about the virus. I've read alot more younger people are being hit by it and they are dying at a decent rate. Not sure how much compared to older people. But I spoke to hubs that since younger people tend to follow stupid diets for a new fad that won't help them in the staying healthy side that I wonder if that might have something to do with that. I've read too much into gluten free diets and the side effects aren't that nice, especially for someone like me. And too many people are doing that for dumb reasons.

*hugs* I got the pattern and tutorial printed out so I got somewhere on that. Just need to remember to do it. LOL.

Night is doing ok so far. Yesterday she seemed nicer. She even sat near her brother and did nothing so that's something to me.

Yesterday was a bad day. Hubs and I talked about his mom and bad things she's done since he was a child and a bad thing she's doing now. Possibly illegal and he went nuts; his paranoia triggered badly. And my daughter called saying 300$ went missing from her father's dumb new wife and she got blamed for it... Thing is... my daughter was the only person who searched the house. Neither her father or his wife even searched for that money. And then got a call at midnight, saying they are trying to blame my son.... who doesn't live there.... Yup her dad is totally screwed with a woman who will ruin his life is they get divorced. She's showing more signs of kicking out his kids in favor of hers. And with the virus my daughter's options of living in a better place are kinda gone since she's not working. >.> Such a great day. At least the weather is cooler so that's nice.. at least.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:44 pm
It's not easy to ignore people.

I'll be so glad when this is over or at least better. Until we get a vaccine for it I don't think it will get better since they're seeing cases of people being reinfected. Sad

That's good. Very Happy I hope yours turns out better than mine. XD

I'm sure Zell was glad about that too.

Uh oh. I hope she doesn't get herself into trouble. Hopefully, they'll find the money. It makes no sense to blame your son when he doesn't live there. *shakes head* Some step-parents are like that.

Long-term Citizen
Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:23 am
There's so much bad going on now with this virus. People protesting cause they are in lockdown, people saying it goes against the amendment, and talks of everything opening up. I so want to be done with this... >.>;

I hope we can order some masks before I make them, I keep getting anxiety and recently it's worse than before. Ugh.

Well my daughter called yesterday morning when she woke up.... The dumb blonde said thank you for returning the money while she was sleeping. So my daughter said she was glad she returned the money while she slept. I told her to keep in mind that the woman isn't smart at all and has to make herself look good. It's too obvious that the woman is a bad person and a gold digger. I didn't tell my daughter that her father shows every single sign of narcissistic personality disorder. I'll get to that point. Her boyfriend said he's starting to think her father isn't that good anymore. At first the boyfriend didn't like me since my ex won't stop spreading lies about me.... though he thought it was a good idea to say I gave him PTSD when his step son spilled milk but faked cried and talked calmly... the boyfriend said that it was fake cause he showed no signs of actual PTSD. So there's hope my daughters boyfriend will like me even the slightest is good for me at this point.

It's hard right now for me. I hope I can stop being so angry with the garbage my ex is saying about me since he keeps telling anyone who will listen to give him a 'ooo you poor thing' that I abused him; which can come back to me if the right person heard it and wanted to push the so called claims. Kinda overly stressed right now so I'm avoiding anything that can cause more anxiety, hence still putting off making masks. ;;
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:21 pm
Sorry I haven't been chatting.. o:

I'm here because I think you guys could maybe help me out. XD There's this "Draw 6 fan art" thing going around that I might do. But I need suggestions one what characters I should do???

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:28 pm
Saiyouri-I know. Me too.

I imagine masks are impossible to find. Sad I hope your anxiety gets better.

Dealing with exes is hard. I have absolutely nothing to do with mine and I couldn't care less what they say. I used to but it's been so many years and they're idiots. XD I wonder why he still feels the need to put you down. He probably never got over you.

Boo-It's ok. I'm just glad you're alive. XD

I have no idea. XD I would pick something you really like though. Otherwise, you might get bored of it. Can they be characters from any movie, book, etc.?

Long-term Citizen
Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:47 am
Rayven- My anxiety was ok yesterday. So that's something at least for me.

I think he might have narcissistic personality disorder.
The description and characteristics of one screams him at every single characteristic. And those people aren't exactly good people. Makes sense why he would lie non stop just to get people to go 'awww you poor thing'. And explains alot during the relationship. I'm slowly letting my daughter know things and mentioned to her to look that up and tell me who it screams to her when she's ready. It will explain alot. But explained it won't work until she's away from him. Her boyfriend talked to hubs last night. Seems hubs will be asked for his blessing to marry my daughter and not her own father... I really like the boyfriend he seems to be doing great for her.

Oh and my kids told me his new wife.... kinda resembles me (LOL).

Boo- I agree with Rayven, something you like is a great choice. You'd put more effort and enjoy it more. Picking one of the medias you like the most is a start. Then you can narrow it down to you favorite thing from that media, like movies, you would pick your favorite movie and work from there. That's kinda how I figure things out when I have to choose something. It does work a bit for me. I hope it helps for you.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 354, 355, 356 ... 359, 360, 361  Next
Page 355 of 361