Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:51 pm
I tend to be a bit of a tank in RL too, so I guess it's second nature. LOL

Yes, very much so, they are. And yes, the surviving by the skin of the teeth. Wow.

Ohhh. Party time.

Oh right, it's real time, isn't it? Wowww.

Got a silly little carnival vanity pet for 'RIFT' Weird yesterday. It's a tiny werewolf with a balloon. When the pet runs after the character the string on the balloon stretches out long. It came with the name Fluffy, Destroyer of Worlds, UtterlyWeird's Guardian, or something like that. LOL If Weird didn't already have her spider, I might have him be her default companion.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:51 am
I was a day ahead lol, the event actually starts today... I'm beyond special in the head recently. Oh well.

I played a bit of Guild Wars 2 and hubs said he really wished he could get in his account. He forgot the login lol.

LOL that's a cute pet. And it's nice they added a little touch to the balloon.

ACNH is going ok. Trying to get 2 fish that leave at the end of the month and still nothing so far. I hope today isn't too bad. I might try later today for them.

Established Citizen
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:23 pm
I forget what I'm doing between deciding to do it and lifting my hand to do it.

Awww. I have that problem with 'Runescape'. I know the password. No idea the username.

Yeah. But like I say. I like her spider better. LOL

Youcandoit!

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:20 am
Well I got terraforming so now I have to pretty much wait 4 days to move 4 villagers homes to remove those cliffs. Not sure what else I might do but that is all I got so far so that's something at least. No idea if I'll be able to try to get those fish. Kinda have the tools needed to do this project and the fishing rods are in my house lol.

I found out after this jesters event ends, we get the anniversary event the same day. Very Happy Excited for that. And the Easter event in ACNH looks like that will keep my occupied for quite sometime. Gotta hunt all those eggs down to make all the egg items !!

Established Citizen
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:02 am
Wowwwwww.

Oh nice!

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:30 pm
Well the prologue quest for the new ESO expansion came out and I finished it right away. Now I just do one of the jesters event quests a day to get my tickets. And I should have the spectral mount soon. I got the berries and almost done with the feathers. I hope to get the pet version soon.

Established Citizen
Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:42 am
Sweet!

I'm having some trouble with a quest in 'RIFT', but the other quest I'd had trouble with was repaired. Oh, and I hit level 50, and got introduced to raids and dungeons and all that group stuff.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:09 pm
Glad one got fixed. I wonder if it's a glitch for that quest you are having issues with or is it just harder?

Got my pet pig and almost finished the Easter event in New Horizons. Today the anniversary event starts in ESO and haven't read up on what we can get. Oh and I just need 2 more feathers and I have my mount !

Established Citizen
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:34 pm
It wasn't a glitch. I was just trying rifts of too high a level. Finally went back to the starting zone and went after a rift there. Got the avatar, sicced the NPC on him, and got the quest. All sorts of stuff to do again now, and yesterday I was having so much fun (and not getting sensory overloaded, for once) that I was on for over an hour, and only stopped because I realized the time and that the computer was getting tired. But while I was in the starter zone I visited the planer goods vendor and got Weird new gear. So now she can fight mobs of her own level without dying. w00t. There's over a thousand hp on her new robe.

Oh yeah. Forgot to say, she's level 50, and finally official, since she can do dungeons and raids and stuff now.

Piggy! Yayyy! Very Happy Does it follow your character? Yayyy! So does this mean you have the mount now?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:25 am
Oh, well at least she can do things again. And woot for new armor. Now she can really kick butt.

The piggy does follow and I should have the mount before the end of the event. .... I kinda forgot that you need to use the cake to get your tickets and lost at least a days worth.... >.> I'm kinda disappointed in myself for that. I'm hoping I can get the feathers left and the spectral pet before the 14. I just need to make sure I don't forget anymore.

Well in ACNH.... I'm trying to slowly make my island nice. Hubs will be helping alot with that since my brain won't function but I do have ideas, just can't put them through for some odd reason. Got some of the island taken care of. Now to try to get some more done today. I hope.

Established Citizen
Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:30 am
Very Happy

You can do it! *hug*

Was working on another continent for the first today.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:44 am
Hubs designed my island and I'm almost done moving everyone. So work on making it look nice will start soon. And I am starting to remember to get my tickets. We even have the first 2 tickets for the new mount. Iridescent if I'm correct. It's a blue ice like one.

How are your games going?

Established Citizen
Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:38 am
Got a new staff for 'RIFT' Weird yesterday. Bit miffed, because it's a green common one, but it's stronger than the purple rare one that I paid so much void stone for. Ah well, I can just take her out rift chasing sometime, and get more void stone. She can do dungeons and raids now that she's level 50, but I don't have anyone to do those with so that part of the story is on hold at the moment. Haven't been doing anything on the other animated games recently. Haven't been doing a lot on the forums and browser games either. I keep forgetting that CS is doing its Easter thing.

Nice to hear your island's all pretty, and I bet you're excited about nearly having all your tickets. Do you have pictures of the mount you were working on? And the new one?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:50 am
What is CS again?

This is the new mount, it's further down the page though
https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/57851?utm_content=The%20Elder%20Scrolls%20Online&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=Community&sf119802871=1

The one I'm almost about to get is the spectral I showed you awhile ago. Sadly they removed the spectral parts including the pet already and I finally was able to get it. ; ; I have no idea if they will bring it out again and if they do it won't be for the rest of the year. Like towards the end of the year they might release it or sooner. Not sure. But that kinda bugs me that I wanted it. Might explain why I've been getting feathers the last few times instead of the pet. Might not of triggered in my head that it was gone. >.>

Are the void stones hard to get?

Established Citizen
Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:58 am
'Chicken Smoothie'

Shiny, it is.

Aww. *sympathy*

Fairly hard. You have to close rifts, I think. ...Actually, I don't know where I get them.

Sorry for taking so long to reply. Stuff's been weird.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 47 of 50