Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:57 am
The NPCs on 'RIFT' will run out and fight if you head into camp with mobs chasing you. It saved me several times when I was new to the game. It's kind of a thing with players to run to an NPC, or even another player and then turn at bay to fight when they're in trouble.

Did you get those fish? Another lady I know was talking about looking forward to getting the armour this year on ESO. I told her about how you finally got your indrik mount and pet.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:42 pm
Ah, some games I've played done that. It's rather nice.

I finished the area. And went to shadowfen, forgot that place was there before murkmire on the map.... But in a few days or so we got an event coming for Murkmire and I'm hoping to do more in it than the dailies in the zone. I just need to reread the info about the event they posted.

Seems Shadowfen might be the last place needed before I get the master fisher achievement. And we have the massive update coming set for the 24 this month. Next month console players get it. We have to redownload the game and I'm still trying to figure out how to go about doing that. Like uninstall or not first. They might put more info about it out before we download the game.

Established Citizen
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:12 am
I just wish they hadn't recently taken away our ability to hop hop hop up mountains.

Ohhh. Grats on the fishings! Are you excited about the event?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:11 pm
Aww not being able to hop up mountains is sad. I love being able to do that in ESO. Makes getting places a bit easier.

I think I might be. And maybe I can finish the quests in the zone during the event at the same time. That would be really nice.

Anything fun happen in any of your games?

Established Citizen
Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:10 am
SO much easier, yes. Now the darn character can't even get up places that /I/ would be able to get up.

Oh that would be nice.

Ummm. Well, I finished a valentines day event without any human help, and got all the pets including the rare.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:08 pm
Oooo congrats! What was the rare pet?

On another happy note, I finished Shadowfen. Read the achievement and need 2 more areas I forgot. The PvP zone and Coldharbour. I'm almost finished with Cold. The PvP shouldn't be too hard. Most people ignore others not doing the PvP events in the zone. Heck seems someone took their life last week and the 3 different pacts gathered together to do a little service and no one even bothered them. It was so sweet to see that. People posted images on reddit about it.

The Murkmire event will be starting soon and then we got the update in the middle of the event. I'm ok with it. People with bad internet connections I hope they can get something from the event.

Established Citizen
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:54 am
[img]https://gothicat-world.com/simple.php?id=8887645&dim=200&rounded[/img] This is the rare pet. He's a snott.

Awww. That's good. I know some places with PvP just get stupid, including people going into the newbie zone and kiting mobs over the new players. And I'm glad you're making such good progress!

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:08 pm
He's a very interesting looking pet.

I'm still stuck on 2 fish to finish Coldharbour. Have been for 2 days now. I hope to get them today to finally be done with it. I'd like to get as far as possible with that Murkmire quest I'm hoping to finish before the event starts, which is tomorrow LOL.

Thanks, I'm so happy with how much I got finished with fishing. Some zones are hard and some are easy. Love the easy ones though.

Established Citizen
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:49 am
Yes. LOL Also my very first snott. They're usually shop exclusives.

Oh wow. Did you get them?

Easy can be fun.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:07 pm
Yup got the fish and finished quests in Murkmire and got the achievement I needed when I finally finished the quest.

Now I gotta read up on the event to make sure I know what to do to get what. Especially the tickets. There is a new mount, a spectral version of the others.

Established Citizen
Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:20 am
Congratulations!

Oh, so a ghosty indrik?

I played some TL2 today.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:31 pm
Thanks!

Yup a ghosty one!

The event is going pretty good. Seems some people can't loot their tickets and they've been having issues since they started the event. Though some did say they might of missed some loot. >.> During events like this you really need to pay close attention to loot.

Ooo anything good happen in TL2?

Established Citizen
Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:28 am
That is going to look neat, I bet. Transparency makes so many things (except clothes) look neat!

No, just the usual kaboomification. I was playing the engineer with the cannon. Oh. Got her a new cannon. So I guess the answer is yes, then!

I finally got a picture of 'RIFT' Weird's ballgown. Also I can't remember if I showed you the last donation outfit I'd bought for KofK Weird.

https://i.imgur.com/Uq5cdNm.png

https://i.imgur.com/RQg5o6D.png

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:51 pm
I like the butterflies on her outfit for Kofk. So pretty.

Nice ballgown. Last time I saw a ballgown in a game it was large and eh, didn't like it.

Oh the spectral mount is really pretty. I want to collect all the spectral mounts and pets, but that will cost alot of real money. Got my first of the released 3 berries. I plan on getting berries before feathers. Much smarter that way.

Established Citizen
Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:24 am
The KofK outfit cost real money, though I traded for the real money currency and didn't pay the money myself. There are also eyes, a mouth, and a pair of butterfly wing ears for the outfit, but I don't like those parts very much. Oh, and a pretty star field background (the dress, hair, wings, and staff she's using came in the set). LOL I guess even if I HAD actually bought the currency, that outfit would have been worth it, just because of the number of pieces.

The 'RIFT' dress was bought with game money. It's meant to be a wedding gown, but I dyed it. It's got jewelry and boots all attached to the outfit.

Awww. Well, at least you'll have this one, huh? Oh good plan!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 45 of 51