Hello and how are you today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:55 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
Comfort and useability are good too! XD

True. XD I'll like it even better now with some of my personal touches in it. Yes Every time I look at it I think of OJ Simpson running from the cops though. XD It's not the same vehicle, but it looks close enough.

Awww. That all sounds so lovely except for the food poisoning part. Shocked I would love to travel! Maybe someday. I've heard so many horror stories about the food and water quality in other countries though that I'm afraid I'd be too scared to eat.

They grow up fast. Hopefully they'll still want to do things with you when they're grown. Heart

Queen of the Realm
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:04 pm
Hopefully. We're expecting the youngest to disappear the moment he turns 18, though... *sigh*
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:18 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
Hopefully. We're expecting the youngest to disappear the moment he turns 18, though... *sigh*

Aww. Any particular reason, or is he just adventurous?

Queen of the Realm
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:17 pm
He is very independent and wants to be out on his own doing things. It's just his personality.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:03 pm
I can understand that. I felt the same way at his age. Plus I wanted to be able to watch any movie I wanted. XD My mom is religious and there were lots of no-no's. I wanted to be able to decide for myself. I was a bit of a brat. eBil

Queen of the Realm
Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:45 pm
Oh, yeah... I can see where and why you'd be a little rebellious and anxious to get out on your own! We don't have those kinds of restrictions. This kid just really wants to DO stuff. I can't wait to see where he is and what he's doing in 5 years.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:38 pm
Good for him! It sounds like he's going places. Very Happy I hope all of his dreams come true. You'll have to keep me posted. Wink Heart

How are you doing? Still feeling extra tired?

Queen of the Realm
Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:55 pm
Thanks Rayven. We'll see what happens - it'll be interesting, that's for certain (I just hope he doesn't kill me with worry in his process of exploring)

I think that my fatigue was partly the crazy week or two, the extra craziness of returning from a trip, but also the pollen that is falling like snow flurries here.

It is that time of year where I would prefer to deal with actual snow instead of pollen thick enough that we can shovel (it literally gets that bad! - We're not quite to that point yet, but the daily film of yellow across the cars is definitely there).

Zukyun and I went to Clearwater beach the other day for lunch. It was quite busy, but it was absolutely gorgeous at the beach. I had forgotten just how soft and fluffy that sand is! And it was nice to get outside but away from all the pollen. It was almost worth all the traffic (it was backed up across the causeway all the way through downtown Clearwater)

How are you?? What's going on?
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:49 pm
I'm glad you're feeling better. When pollen gets that thick it is a pain! We had to cut down the tree that gave us the most problems on the cars because it was dying. I guess we won't have to worry about it anymore. XD

It sounds lovely! Very Happy Except for the traffic. I don't miss traffic at all. It's been a long, long time since I've felt sand between my toes since I don't play in sandboxes anymore. XD It was nice when I went to the beach years ago. It does get into everything though, and it's hot! Our beaches here are only rocks. Grr

I'm feeling better. Very Happy I had a few rough days because I stupidly let my son get to me. I know better, but it's hard to ignore everything he says and does. Other than that, not too much. The weather has been too cold, rainy, or snowy to do too much. Our yard is so saturated with water that there's ice on top because of the water seeping out. Shocked Yesterday I involuntarily went ice skating. At least I didn't fall. XD

Oh, and my dad fell asleep in church 3 times yesterday, and had the nerve to get irritated with me for elbowing him. I told him next time I'd just let him snore out loud and embarrass himself. LOL
Page 11 of 11