Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Angel Spirit Girl

Long-term Citizen
Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:30 pm
This past year the game I have been into is Minecraft. I watch a lot of youtube videos on it.
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:37 am
Sorry for going AWOL, guys. Was hiding from Christmas.

Crys: Yes, 'RIFT' is the one with the switchable souls! I've been playing it for years now. It's one MMO I've found that's nice to my computer. Just got a fancy gown for my Chloromancer to wear, too. It was the wedding dress, and only cost game money. It looks pretty good in purple. Love the costuming system on 'RIFT'. Is it TL1 or TL2 that you play? I still have to get back to 'Shadowrun Returns', but just haven't had the brain for it.

Niice. Maybe someday we can wizard together. I mostly play Life characters, with storm or fire as their secondaries. I tend to tank my characters up, because I hate dying.

Saiyouri: Awww, those are stinking cute. I like the gingerbread stuff especially. Grats on the yellow idrik. Were you able to get the pets and the snow mount?

I bought some games from the Steam sale yesterday, and have been enjoying the first one in the series. It's 'The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing', and it's got a companion AI who is about as useful as the TL2 pets are, shopping enabled and all. Plus, she snarks.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:14 pm
Hi Angel, glad you are enjoying Minecraft. I played it before but didn't get too far into the game. I got further in the Pokemon mod that was made for it than the base game itself lol.

Tam- Cool, glad you are enjoying your games!

I got the berries and pet for the snow mount. Working on feather 3 today. I should get it. Then Monday I'll get the last feather and I should be able to get at least 2 outfit pieces by the time the event ends if I am doing the math right. I'll post a pic when I finally do get the mount. Just a few more days and I will have her!!
Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:20 pm
I've also been distracted by Christmas... Embarassed

Tam - I wasn't super far into Rift, but I played it a lot back when I had friends who were really deep in the RP community. I liked the housing system there (I'm a sucker for player housing in games lol) but my Internet connection fluctuated in strength just enough to make playing for long difficult...

But yes, we should Wizard! I dunno how often I'll play it or how much money I'll put down on it, though. I've noticed there are options to earn coins that can give you about 100 per day if you're diligent though. Is that enough to save up to buy levels?

Long-term Citizen
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:27 pm
Ok Tam here is the snow mount and her baby in all our glory

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kq4gm7y3d2cipfg/eso64%202019-12-30%2013-06-46.png?dl=0

And now today and tomorrow I will be getting the last of the Skaal outfit pieces and be completed with that before the end of the event. Woot!

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:06 pm
For most of the past month, I have been spending most of my free time playing Pokemon Shield. I got it a few days after the game came out. I've already completed my Pokedex and the main story. Now I'm just spending most of my time hunting shiny Pokemon and doing raids.

@Angel Spirit Girl

I've been playing Minecraft a lot more lately since they finally updated the PS4 version to Bedrock. I can never get myself to play off of peaceful though. I'm just so afraid of those dang Creepers. If creepers didn't exist, I wouldn't be playing on Peaceful. I'm just terrified that one will sneak up on me while I'm cutting a tree or something like that.
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:16 am
Chrysothemis wrote:

But yes, we should Wizard! I dunno how often I'll play it or how much money I'll put down on it, though. I've noticed there are options to earn coins that can give you about 100 per day if you're diligent though. Is that enough to save up to buy levels?

Bummer on the 'RIFT', but yes. I love the housing too. 'Wizard' housing is also pretty nice, my main character's got three houses besides her dorm room.

It IS enough to save up, if you're patient. But they don't always give you the earn crowns options. I haven't been able to get it for a long time now. Doing dailies also gets you crowns sometimes, though at a lesser amount.

Saiyouri wrote:
Ok Tam here is the snow mount and her baby in all our glory

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kq4gm7y3d2cipfg/eso64%202019-12-30%2013-06-46.png?dl=0

And now today and tomorrow I will be getting the last of the Skaal outfit pieces and be completed with that before the end of the event. Woot!

Awwwww! They're beautiful! Congratulations! It's really nice how you can stand your character beside them.

Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud wrote:
I've been playing Minecraft a lot more lately since they finally updated the PS4 version to Bedrock. I can never get myself to play off of peaceful though. I'm just so afraid of those dang Creepers. If creepers didn't exist, I wouldn't be playing on Peaceful. I'm just terrified that one will sneak up on me while I'm cutting a tree or something like that.

That reminds me of what has happened several times to me in 'Epistory'. I'll be trotting the girl and her fox across the landscape, and suddenly this insect (enemy) will spawn RIGHT ON TOP OF THEM. I wouldn't have nearly as many deaths if the game didn't do that.

I've got to try and remember to get a picture of my 'RIFT' and 'Wizard' main characters' (they're both versions of UtterlyWeird) new outfits.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:37 pm
Tam- Main menu where you select which character to go on always shows your mount you are using and the pet you are using on them. It's really nice.

Yesterday got on the game with like 10mins left before event ended to get my last 5 tickets and I did it. Everyone was rushing to get the last of the event tickets before the event ended since we had maintenance right before it was over....

Hubs and I started on a new BDO private server and it was one we played on before. I'm using the new Shai character and we both are almost 50. She's a skilled alchemist so I plan on using her for all the life skills and get things done that I might not be able to in retail. I already bought her an outfit and 3 crafting uniforms that are bought with pearls that you have to pay real money for on retail. Something I couldn't do in retail. So I'm already doing great.

Congrats Phoenix on how far you got on Sword and Shield. Hubs wanted to really play that but we kinda need to get a switch for that part. But we do plan on getting one so I can play Animal Crossing woot.

Established Citizen
Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:41 am
Oh, that is nice. None of my MMOs do that, though TL2 shows the character's pet beside her or him in a bar.

Buahaha! Congrats! Do you have pictures of the item you got with them?

Sweet!

You could also get the Switch Light, or whatever they call the one that doesn't come apart or connect to the TV?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:21 pm
I can get the pics today. She's wearing her cooking outfit atm and I got a fishing one already.

Hubs said he doesn't want the lite version since there is some things you can't do as you can with the original. Not sure what they were that made him not like the lite. Oh wait... I think it's the fact you can't connect lite to the tv. Not sure though. I thought lite would be ok to get since it's cheaper but nope lol.

This month we will be hearing what of Skyrim is coming to ESO but not sure the day that will happen. Still keeping track of when that will happen.

Anything fun happen in your games Tam?
Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:24 pm
That's good to know. I'm gonna take my time with Wizard, so I dunno when I'll be able to reach that point.

And now that I'm back home, I can play Shroud of the avatar again~! I'll get some good shots of my house as soon as I can. ^3^

Long-term Citizen
Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:01 pm
Ok Tam here's her clothes that I purchased already for her, *pics incoming*

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e6yiuduo6cf2zy1/2020-01-02_284024693.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4q3quh59zjahay/2020-01-05_40427737.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xethpvd2xpk5gy/2020-01-05_40440897.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9jurjqnrlp5hal1/2020-01-05_40444877.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bs0dqkusclf2lzh/2020-01-05_40448117.PNG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k3ib4wq9rxoa2z2/2020-01-05_40452638.PNG?dl=0

Each one helps with different things like fishing, training your horse, alchemy, cooking, giving you extra combat xp and crafting.

Established Citizen
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:08 am
Sorry for being so absent. Brain farts and stuff going on (like today's freezing weather).

Crys: Someday. Looking forward to the pics!

Saiyouri: Aww, they're cute, too. Do they make less cute versions for the non loli races?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:05 pm
They have more sexier ones for the females and fully covered for the males. It's a South Korean company so that's kinda expected. Theres some that I find cute. Like a belly-ish dancer one for the mystic class. Some of the females have ones that aren't as revealing.

Established Citizen
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:11 am
Yeah, expected, but still lame. Yay for some that are cute to you. Very Happy Man though. This week we're having windchills in the forty below Celcius, so thinking of South Korean MMO doll clothes makes me shiver. LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 43 of 51