Mikuhiko's Meager Manor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:17 pm
I'll have to figure out what I want/need from the event but I may make a questing thread at some point in the near future as there are quite a few items I would love to have.

I'm hoping I can spare some money for my paypal so I can make a donation this month [if not then in january]

I'm excited for the winter event and am definitely going to be participating in that as often as I am able.
I love this place Smile
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:31 pm
What are your most favorite couple of items from the last event? I'll send them to you. Yes

... and thank you. It is a special community (if I say so myself - LOL!) and it's nice to know I'm not the only one who loves it here - I'm glad you're part of it. Yes

Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:57 pm
I'm good with any items at all honestly, I liked all of them so anything would be greatly appreciated! Smile
I've always loved it here, it's small but everyone is so friendly, it's got a very cozy feeling to it. That and I love the avatars~ I've been tempted to doodle up items on the bases before but wasn't sure if there were bare files available to play with.
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:09 pm
Ok, I'll send a couple things your way. What do you mean "doodle up items on the av bases"... as in pixel, or design (draw)?

I've always loved the community here too.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:40 pm
Hello. *waves*

Anytime I try to make pixel art it looks like something off of South Park. XD It's kind of fun, but very tedious. I could be doing it wrong though (besides the bad art). *shrugs*

Queen of the Realm
Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:33 am
LOL Rayven! Heart
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:47 pm
Well, it's true. XD Heart

Happy Friday! Very Happy How is everybody?

Queen of the Realm
Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:44 pm
*waves* It's Saturday now and I'm "checking in" while drinking my coffee and waking up. I kinda want to go back to bed, though... there's just that overcast sleepy vibe to the air here today that reminds me of a (possible) snow day. But it's currently mid-50*F out there, with an expected high temp of mid-70s ... so no snow for me!! XD Of course, if it did snow, it would be a major event... because... well, central Florida...

edit:
... and now, in typical Florida style, the sun is out.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:24 pm
I think I remember a movie from years ago that was set in Florida. Someone wished for snow and got it. XD When we get some I'll try to send it your way, Queen Blaze. Wink
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:25 pm
Potentially pixel potentially design, If I had a howto for matching the style here I could probably... potentially pixel in it after some practice? ^^;

You can have some of our snow if you want!

Also, thank you so much for the items!
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:32 pm
I would love some snow! Very Happy I'm really hoping for a white Christmas this year, but it probably won't happen. We rarely get a white Christmas. Sad I have more hope this year though since we've already had a little snow. Usually we don't get any until closer to January.
Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:58 pm
It snowed yesterday but it's already getting slick and icy rather than proper snow. It's not at all like back out home where we would get snow and it would stay as snow.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:36 pm
Ice is bad for driving and walking, but it's soooo pretty! Very Happy I just love when we get freezing rain and it coats everything. When the sun comes out it makes everything look like a crystal wonderland. We don't get that very often here. I guess it's just as well since the electric tends to go out when we do get ice on the trees. :/
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:21 pm
Yeah we've had many blackouts from snowstorms/icestorms in winter. Back in 2013 just around new years from 2012 we had an island wide blackout. My daughter was only a couple months old so you can imagine how fun that was.. >.<;
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:16 am
That sounds horrible! How long did it last?

The longest we've ever lost power was around 1 week, but that's rare. We usually only lose it for several hours at the most. That's how bad that storm was.
Page 18 of 19