Rayven's Nest-35k to 1st poster on pg. 350!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 331, 332, 333, 334, 335  Next
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:48 pm
@ Rayven- hmm.. Iíd say I like nirvana the most but I donít listen to it much because its older. XD

@ Saiyouri- That is weird. O: usually kitties will wake people up for food. Tho, other than in the morning, Iím not sure what my cat would do if she was hungry and didnít have food. I always remember, plus she usually has some leftover from last meal still in there.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:46 pm
Saiyouri-Awww. I can understand that. I'm glad that she's better now.

Yeah they are, and if you put up a lot it's just easier to leave them up. We leave the Christmas lights in the living room all year long. I got tired of climbing on the furniture to put them up and take them down. XD

It's cold here and windy. The poor inflatable snowman in the front yard is having a rough time. XD The toy soldier is smaller so it's not as bad for him, but I still keeping catching him laying down on the job. He looks like he's on a bender. LOL

Boo-Older like me. XD I feel like hip hop is going through a rough patch right now. I haven't been hearing many of the songs I like, and the new ones haven't grown on me yet. Unless a song is really awesome, I usually have to be forced to listen to it a few times before I might like it.

Happy December! It won't be long now. Wink
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:41 pm
@ Rayven- I don't mean old in that way. I mean like its been around for a long time so I've listened to it quite a bit.

Long for what?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:53 pm
Boo-It's ok. I understand. I wasn't bothered either way. XD

Why, I'm glad you asked. It won't be long until....CHRISTMAS!!! XD Woop

Also, we're getting really close to 350 pages, and then I can give out the prize. Very Happy

Long-term Citizen
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:49 pm
Boo- My cats are odd. I don't even understand them at times.

Rayven- Ugh putting up lights and taking them down would drive me nuts. Our kitties don't touch anything so leaving things up is a plus for us. No one will have fun with anything.

Poor solider.

Night started to act normal. I think Symphony is slowly coming around to being normal.

Our weather is.... whatever. It was to snow last night but of course nothing happened. It did rain so that's something. Though if those temps don't drop to 20s I'm gonna give up hope for this season here. Still lists temps as 30s and 40s with some snow... Ya sure it will snow... It will snow when things in this state make sense.

Got my coffee in the mail today. Hubs got me some coffee from Wisconsin. Their own company I would love to get the seasonal flavors of. Having a cup right now. They don't have the flavors they used to. Like sugar plum... come on that was amazing. And I thought it would taste funny the whole time I was making it.
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:07 am
@ Rayven- I don't even care about Christmas u.u

@ Saiyouri- yeah cats are weird in general. but they funny. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:08 pm
Saiyouri-That's good. Years ago I came home to a completely destroyed tree. It was one of those fake ones with the lights built in. They had even chewed through those. It looked like a bomb went off inside the tree. Ornaments, etc. everywhere. The worst part was that the cats and dogs weren't even ashamed. They were all sitting around the mess looking up at me like, "We did this. Deal with it." XD

I'm glad your cats are back to normal. What does little Zell think when the girls are hormonal or whatever?

I don't think the weather will ever make sense to humans. XD

Sounds like good coffee. Very Happy We always drink the same thing.

Boo-Awww. But you have to. XD You aren't going to celebrate at all? Shocked
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:34 pm
I mean I'm sure I'll be home with my parents.
they might give us a stocking this year but idk. they said this is the last year they're doing presents (aka money).

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:28 pm
Oh poo! *shakes finger at Boo's parents* My parents will never stop with presents, but my Grandma did when the grandchildren turned 18. She still buys for her children and great-grandchildren (a little) though. Grr I guess us grandkids are chopped liver. XD
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:25 am
haha grandma thats rude.
but I mean yeah thats not fair, my older brothers got Christmas longer o: but its okay. they already do a lot for me anyway.
kinda sucks my Christmas (and bday) present this year went towards my new computer, but I guess that was also good cause I'm basically just losing money rn.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:45 pm
Boo- Cats being weird is the best thing about them.
*hugs* I'm sorry you aren't really into celebrating. At least you got a new computer, that's a plus.

Rayven- LOL My goodness if I walked into that... I'd be upset and laugh and get yelled at for laughing cause hubs wouldn't appreciate the art that our kitties bestowed to us... What a butt for not appreciate wonderful art.

Zell kinda ignores the girls during special kitty time. After a few days he might start to nip at them and smack them to say 'shut up' and sit on them or put them in kitty holds. It's actually cute. He doesn't hurt them or even try to hurt them. Just lets them know they can be calm. He used to snuggle with the girls but now for some reason hubs thinks the girls are comfortable enough in the home that they are their new 'normal' selfs. They snuggle all day long and at times talk to each other. And cats don't talk to each other, it's only to humans... So I got really freaks on my hand. Zell is ignored so I try to get him to sit with me as much as I can. Trying to get him to sleep in bed with me, but that will take awhile to teach him he can do. >.<; We so need a new baby boy so they can have each other since our girls went off the deep end and are only with each other.

I had a pair of siblings before and they were close. Heck the girl was so depressed after her brother passed that she freaked me out for a month and then she snapped out of it. I think she did that because she saw me freaking out over her behaviour. But Night and Symphony... they are totally oddballs. And being tuxedos... I'm at a lost at what is going on with them. They are not showing any signs of being sick or in pain or anything so I know there is nothing to worry about... Just no idea what's going on. And now we need to get Night to get off her butt to go eat. Last night she ate and threw it up. I told hubs it's probably from her not eating all day (she's very thin but active so I know she's fine she's also the runt so we gotta not freak out as much as other cats). She spends the whole day with her sister that she doesn't eat. So we need to try and get them to move during the day to eat. Night weighs barley anything normally and now with this we need to teach her... her sister will be there no matter what that she can eat. I swear they are stupid but I know Night is the smartest to the point I wished she was a bit special like her sister. >.<;

The weather is making my hands split open and bleed during the days... And I know it's from it being warm and my hands then being smacked with cold that they have no idea what to do. I damaged my skin from my OCD that temp changes like this I know causes issues since I've paid attention and noticed a pattern in this.

The coffee is all seasonal flavored so it's a treat. I like it. Hubs sadly can barley taste it so that's kinda sad.
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:36 pm
@ Saiyouri- that is true!
haha well honestly I just feel like a lot of it, and holidays, are just a waste of money. Holidays are good for seeing family, but I do a good amount of that anyway.
I was pretty much forced into getting a new computer since my laptop died. :/ but new computers sure are nice lol

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:06 pm
*pops in*

*waves*

*pops out*
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:37 pm
Boo-Yeah. XD

I know what you mean. My parents have done a lot for me too. So much that I really don't have a right to complain about anything.

Oooo! A new computer is great though. Did your old one break? I'd like a laptop, but I'm going to the eye doctor for Christmas. I'll get a few presents too, but my eyes are eating up most of my Christmas. XD

Saiyouri-XD I didn't see it as art at the time. They were such rascals, but I guess I had it coming. I has waaay too many cats and dogs at the time. LOL They were bound to get up to no good.

Awww. Yeah he needs a buddy. We say the same thing about Max. He needs a young boy dog that can play rough with him. Minnie mostly just tries to boss him around. Rolling Eyes They play a little, but not as much as Max needs. He's such a rough boy he really needs a playmate that's a little bigger than him.

Do you try to give her treats? Bob isn't very excited about his catfood, but he loves treats.

My hands look awful from the cold too, but, to be fair, my hands usually don't look great. XD They just look worse in the winter. Do you use a lot of lotion? I try, but it doesn't do much good.

Poor guy. Maybe you can describe it to him.

*waves at the blur that is Queen Blaze* XD
Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:07 pm
Hey guys, what's up? ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 331, 332, 333, 334, 335  Next
Page 332 of 335