{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6223, 6224, 6225, 6226, 6227  Next
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:00 pm
Remembering the rebates is the real challenge though, isn't it? XD Kohl's usually has some good deals at this time of year. Ironically, it's one of the stores we don't usually visit for Black Friday...
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:43 pm
YES> I'm sure they bank on people forgetting or not doing it. Thats where they really make the money. Thats why I sent it in as soon as I got home. cause $28 is a big deal to me lol.
They did have some pretty good deals this year. Tho those 2 cooking things are the only things I got.

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:02 pm
Yep- that's exactly what they hope for. I'm glad you got a couple cool kitchen gadgets that you could use! Is the chopper one of those in the container types?

Alright... I'm exhausted and the more complicated banner that I was working on is just looking cluttered and clumsy, so I'm calling it a night (although it's only 6pm here right now). I did just upload a slightly more interesting banner in the meantime...

Thank you for keeping me company! It helps - especially when I'm so tired!

Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:11 pm
yeah Ive been wanting a mini slow cooker for awhile because I really want to make dips! and yes the chopper is a container with blades inside. I got it that one too because it was only 2 bucks and the salsa image they had for it looked real good. lol.
Salsa..dips... I'm ready to have a get together. XD

Well you got the Dis out which is the important part! Time to relax :]

and no problem! I finished my poster and am currently waiting for some feedback on the next one they want me to do. o:

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:10 am
Blazestorm wrote:
LOL! Heart Rayven... I wouldn't know about the guys at this point... been married to Zukyun for far too long for that! XD

The Black Friday thing is entirely my friend's fault, but neither of us are the "crazy" type (we avoid that stuff), and it helps that we're both black belts - it's unlikely we'd get in to (too much) trouble ... unless we caused it!! XD This year, it was just nice being out of the house.

And yes, usually I am pretty calm... but I do like a good rowdy time too (and have been known to steal the spotlight when I want it - I'm an ambivert by nature )

XD I don't want a guy anymore, but I can still look. Wink

I'm glad it didn't get too crazy, but I forgot that you're a ninja and you can take care of yourself. LOL I'm glad you had a good time. Very Happy

I used to be like that. I had to look up ambivert. XD

Boo-That's cool. We usually only eat some chips and dip. LOL When I live on my own I usually drink some champagne too.

I don't see the banner. I probably need to refresh.

Edit: I like it! Very Happy
Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:06 am
I really can't wait to start making dips o:
I gotta wait until I go to the grocery story tho. :/

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:30 pm
Rayven wrote:
Blazestorm wrote:
I wouldn't know about the guys at this point... been married to Zukyun for far too long for that! XD

XD I don't want a guy anymore, but I can still look. Wink

LOL! Speaking of looking, I just bought tickets to see the Naked Magicians. XD I'm going with that same friend who kidnaps me for Black Friday XD

What dips are you planning to make Boo?
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:01 pm
Spinach artichoke dip! and probably some sort of cheese dip. I need to google what other kinds of dips I can make too o:

Also lol I just sneezed on my cat. XD

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:14 pm
Queen Blaze-Naked magicians? Shocked Confused I didn't know that was a thing. They wouldn't even have to be good magicians because no one will be looking at their magic tricks. XD

Boo-I always make the dip with velveeta cheese, sausage, and rotel in it. My brother loves it so much he eats the majority of it. XD

Poor cat. LOL Did you get a dirty look?
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:35 pm
I did see some recipes for velveeta cheese. what is rotel?

no, but I was also eating when I sneezed so I got some food on her. XD and im just like oh no o:

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:46 pm
LOL right? I can't wait! XD ... and yes, Naked Magicians are a thing, Rayven. They're from Australia... which might just explain a few things where Bo's concerned! XD

Oh Boo! There are so many recipes you could do! Just thinking about it is making me drool a bit...

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:37 pm
Boo-https://www.ro-tel.com/products/original

That's rotel. We use the mild one though, and then we use the mild pork sausage. Some of us have sensitive tummies. XD All you do is cook the sausage (don't drain it), cut up the whole thing of velveeta and put it in there after the sausage has cooked, and put the can of rotel in there too. Don't drain the rotel either. Then just stir it until it's all melted and mixed up. Eat with tortilla chips. We like the scoops because the cheese dip is pretty thick.

Uh oh. Poor cat. XD

Queen Blaze-Wow. I learn something new everyday. XD

I that does explain a few things about Bo. I would have loved Australia when I was a little kid. eBil
Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:27 am
@ Blaze- haha ik me too. XD I LOVE trying new recipes and such so I'm always making myself hungry looking at stuff.

@ Rayven- ooo interesting o:
yeah scoops are great for dips. I'll have to get those too when I go to the store.

haha she didn't even notice tho. XD

Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:52 pm
LOL, right, Boo? Yeah, I like to cook (usually) and finding new recipes is always fun. Simple + tasty + healthy is my favorite combination. Unfortunately a lot of recipes are just so complicated I don't want to bother (because although I like cooking, I don't like spending my entire day in the kitchen)

So what's going on today, guys?
Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:33 pm
Yeah thats pretty ideal lol. What are some of your favorite recipes?

I just finished making the 2 posters for today.. I have more art I can work on but I'm not sure how much I'll want to do today. lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6223, 6224, 6225, 6226, 6227  Next
Page 6224 of 6227