Hurt so Good [B]Yorick Event Items
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1971, 1972, 1973
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:33 pm
Well, what do you like to do? I've been doing a lot of work with animals and objects since I've decided I'm not a huge fan of drawing people. (I'm never as happy with my people work.)

I'm actually giving away free pet art for reblogs on my twitter if you are interested in that.

Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:34 pm
I love doing my marker drawings. usually super detailed. I've done a lot of forests. my space one was pretty cool too. But I don't need more marker stuff for my portfolio lol.

I would be super interested in that but I don't have a twitter, nor am I interested in getting one. :/

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:56 pm
You could replace an older piece but you don't have to put prints in your portfolio or if you have a website you can have a main portfolio and separate sections for current work.

I understand. Twitter can be a ****.
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:22 pm
yeah I have my work separated on my website by type of work.

I've been feeling not motivated to do anything lately and idk what to do with myself anymore. u.u

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:40 pm
I know that feeling, I mostly live by it except I give myself projects and feel the need to do something each day.
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:45 pm
I had been good about giving myself at least one thing to do but I'm just getting to the point where I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:02 pm
In that case i would, personally, pick a skill to research and develop.
Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:12 pm
yea thats probably what I should do but I'm not even sure what the best to do for that would be.
WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:04 pm
Personally I look at freelancing websites and see what they want. Then pick something that is popular but you don't know much about/could know more.

An example for me is I'm trained in fine arts to teach but that is not what is most marketable. Graphic design and print work is pretty popular. So, I know I have done some work with popular programs but don't have the money to get more into photoshop,ect. Whats the next best thing? Probably typography since it has to do with design and print and can be done in a lot of ways.

Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:29 am
life just keeps throwing things at me.
My laptop died and the replacement thing would be around $600 to replace, because my computer is old. so.. I had to get a new one.
amongst other things making me sad, but what can I do.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:11 am
I know the feeling. I've put off replacing mine for 3 years because, to do what I would want with my computer, it would take a thousand dollars.
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:41 pm
Did you end up getting a new one? Its usually a better investment just to get a new one unless fixing it is a few hundred.

I ended up getting a desktop since it was a lot cheaper than a laptop. well the 15 inch anyway, 13 is too small of a screen for me. :/
I figured for the same price I could get a desktop AND an ipad (you know they have the pens for it so you can draw on it) for the same price a laptop would be.
Tho I havent' gotten an iPad yet. putting that off I guess. but I'm usually at home rn anyway so.

WishingMoon

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:41 pm
I haven't yet. I'm making sure to make student loans, retirement, and Christmas a priority. There was not a black Friday sale that was worth getting it now.

That sounds great, I hope you get exactly what you want and need!
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:54 pm
Ahh yea those are pretty important. its too bad they didn't have any good sales on those.

yes I do like my desktop a lot. New computers are nice lol. Im lucky that I got birthday money and my Christmas money early so the blow to buy it wasn't so bad.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Castle Bazaar All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1971, 1972, 1973
Page 1973 of 1973