Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 40, 41, 42  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:14 pm
I called. Nothing happened. Not likely I get to put stuff away. I actually don't want to. I want out of this place, and into one that isn't under constant threat of bedbugs.

Ohhh. Nice. Awww. I hope you feel better soon.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:38 pm
I'm slowly feeling better and we were to have a event but I think it was canceled since the party finder isn't working with so many people trying to use it. So not sure what's going on now with events. I have to wait and see what's going on.

>.< I hope things turn for the best for you. *hugs* No one should live in a place like that.

Established Citizen
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:27 am
I'm glad you're feeling better. Wow, so the crowd broke the game?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:36 pm
I don't think a crowd of people did it. I've been hearing that the activity finder has been broken for years now. Sometimes it works and others you get kicked from the party and stay in queue for long periods of time even though others are using the finder. With the last event there were issues with the European servers where people were being kicked from the game and now with this event that you would use the activity finder, they choose to cancel the event to try to find a way to fix both issues.

And there is supposed to be an event coming up soon where all you do is kill dragons. So hopefully that one is going to be live at least. Since that is the last one before our New Life event starts which is the 19th of Dec.

Hubs has been playing Runescape lots again so I started it with him. I'm taking my time doing anything in it since there is so much more involved in the game.

How are your games going for you?

Established Citizen
Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:13 pm
Ahhhh. Gotcha. Too bad about the cancelled event. Though... I guess it could add to immersion. Events get cancelled in RL when they don't work.

I played 'Runescape' many many years ago, it was my first real MMO. I can't remember my username though, so I can't get back into it.

They're going okay. Got up to level 40 on the embermage Zapemfoom in TL2. She can really Gandalf it now (lots of fire). Got a Christmas mount from the free thing on 'RIFT' today. And I've found new outfits for my twin tundra dragons on FR. Oh, and I've been playing mahjong there. I really like their minigames. I can actually play some of them. Most places, their minigames aren't much fun, or I just can't do them.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:28 pm
Hubs has like 4 accounts on RS. He just started a new one and he's gotten way farther than he's gotten before on his other accounts. I'm still slowly taking my time doing things. There is so much in that game. Looking at some of the crafting my brain broke lol.

Cool, you got so much accomplished so far. I have looked into Rift multiple times just never really dove into it. And next month I can't since I have a ESO event, RS and hubs is going to be getting me Dragon Quest Builders 2. It's coming to PC finally and we get all the special dlc stuff from the first game and the second on released on console. So I'm going to be busy as heck for sure lol.

RS on mobile is .... hard. Hubs and I trained my magic and defence yesterday and it wasn't that easy to do things. I guess if I trained magic on my own it might not be too bad since I wouldn't have to click on things.

Established Citizen
Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:47 pm
Yeah. I'd have to have different email addresses to get different accounts, and I just can't cope with more than one. Plus, I'd already pretty much done all the free content, which is why I'd wandered off. There's only so much time one can spend punching things to death and cutting down trees and burning them. But I'm glad you're having fun!

I was kind of like your husband with RS on 'RIFT', only I wasn't making new accounts, just characters. If I'd understood how the soul trees work, I never would have had to delete characters, and I'd probably be a lot further. Oh well. I pretty much know what I'm doing now.

I've watched 'Dragon Quest Builders' some. It looks like there's a lot to do.

Awww. Too bad it's hard.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:40 pm
I completely understand on setting up different emails for a game. It's hard to keep track of many. I have 3 and 1 is for facebook and I don't log into it ever. It's a hassle for me.

I know what you mean on deleting characters when you learn a game. Thought of that for a mobile game I'm on. It's really annoying when you finally learn something and you think of restarting. I don't on mobile cause I don't realize that I learned something easier until I'm over lvl 100.

The twitter for DQ builders shows so many amazing things people make. I'm glad there is a quest like system on the game. That is part of what confuses me on RS. I don't know what to do cause there isn't something that is telling me what to do.

I'm ok that the RS mobile doesn't fully work for me. It's only for members of the game. Which is kinda sad but that's ok.

I should be able to get 3 months of ESO plus today and the christmas event started on Animal Crossing so that's something for me Very Happy

Established Citizen
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:37 pm
Ughhh, yeah. Way too much work put into it already by then.

There's a full storyline on DQB games. Wait, RS hasn't got quests anymore?

Ohhh. Yeah, I remember back when I played, they made the NPCs get pretty snotty at free players. Another reason I left. That, and a jerk that chased my character down and killed her.

Oooooo. Nice! There's the annual foodfight over on 'Trisphee', and they're running it differently than usual, but they're also selling the event outfit and stuff for game money instead of event money, so my avatar's dressed as lychee sorbet.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:01 pm
No RS does have quest still just not like other games. You can choose what you want to do but it's not like where there is always one to do that the game tells you to do.

That's one of the reasons why I like DQB, they have quests for a building game which is really nice. Wow never knew that. Hubs told me to stay out of the wilderness if I don't want to die. Otherwise I don't know much about players chasing people down. Don't blame you for leaving for those reasons.

lol that's nice that they are allowing people to chose how to get the outfit for the event.

I've been trying to find a game to play til DQB comes out but so far nothing. I have ESO but not sure if that's enough for me. I keep trying to think of things to play but it's like there is nothing for me to play. Kinda sad about it. Even hubs is stumped about this.

I do have 2 more berries to get for the snow mount in ESO and just finished getting all the feathers for the first mount to evolve when I get the berries. Today I can buy one of the berries. And not long after this event is over we get the new life one, which is new years and christmas in one. Can't wait for it. I got 3 months of ESO plus and spent my crowns to get caught up with the event items for the mount. Kinda happy I did that. This way I will make sure I won't miss out on a mount and pet like I already did this year. I so want the baby snow indrik pet.

Established Citizen
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:45 am
Show pictures when you get the mount and pet, huh?

You could try 'Torchlight 2' for you in the meantime game. It's inexpensive, especially when it's on sale, and I've finished it three times and I'm still having fun.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:39 pm
Sure I can do, I hope I remember.

Tomorrow I should get my 10 tickets if I get on the game before 9am when the event ends then when the 19th comes around I can buy the last berry I need that will be released and then during the event I can get the pet and wonder what else I can get. Very Happy So happy about that.

Hubs bought me Jurassic Park Evolution. It's a dinosaur park simulator and so far I went through 3 islands and unlocked a 4th. I'm working on my garland now more since yesterday cause DQB is releasing in 2 days and I wanted to get farther in that instead of being farther behind when the game comes out. Especially when ESO's christmas/new year event comes out; last year there was alot to do each day. Like 7 quests where you got loot boxes to collect patterns, recipes for the holiday and of course your two tickets a day. If it's like that this year I might work on my main and then a alt to do them so I can collect everything for sure and no miss out on anything like I did last year. Even hubs played and gave me his things that he could. So I got like 3 days worth of quest prizes in one day. Was amazing. So if he doesn't help at least I will have 2. I could do a second alt but not sure if my other warden is high enough to handle the quests since she doesn't really have any place unlocked to teleport to. I'd be taking long runs to get the places unlocked so that would take a day to do them all in. >.<

Thanks for the tip though. Hubs got the base game for 9$ on sale. Woot.

How are your games going?

Established Citizen
Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:02 am
Wow! Lots for you to look forward to. Very Happy

He bought TL2, you mean?

They're not going too bad. I've been focusing mostly on TL2 and FR lately. On FR I just got genes for my youngest Fae dragon. He looks even cuter now. I'm also working on getting a new tertiary gene for my younger male Imperial, since I don't know what I was thinking when I gave him smirch. Oh, and I've been doing the Advent calenders on KofK, CS, and 'Gothicat World' too.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:48 pm
Got my last tickets and now to wait til the 19th for the holiday event and until then I will fish and see if the new recipe I fished for does what people say it does. Can't wait to try it out. Just gotta find time for it since DQ comes out tomorrow at 1.

Oh I meant he got Jurassic Park base for 9$ sorry about that.

That's good. Are the genes easier to get or they still a bit expensive for some of them?

Established Citizen
Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:11 am
Sweet!

Ohhhh, gotcha!

Well, everything but smirch or genes for gaolers can be expensive, but I like the new minigame and one of the old ones, and I don't seem to have trouble getting treasure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Citizens' Halls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 41 of 42