Hello and how are you today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 3, 4, 5
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:44 pm
My Wednesday hasn't even started yet and I am already over it. >.<

I hate this time of the year at work. Everybody is being unreasonable. Sometimes I wish I could just tell them - YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO DIE WITHOUT A NEW KITCHEN OVER CHRISTMAS! Just get over it, for goodness sake. It's not the end of the world!

This is the time of the year when I am reminded why I DON'T like to work in an industry that caters to people's vanity by selling them something they do not essentially need but is basically a status symbol.

And I especially hate people who think taking out a 150kg stone benchtop is EASY - "just whip it out, make the sink cutout bigger and then re-install it - I thought this would have been done by now" - OMG! Why do YOU just go and "whip it out" if you think it's so easy! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

I think I need a nice cuppa. Why does this get to me so easily? >________<

Queen of the Realm
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:07 pm
Oh yeah, Riley! - I should totally try to take advantage of all that writing juju for NaNoWriMo and make some progress on my book that has been sitting ... for far too long now...

Oh, I'm sorry Lillie! *hugs* ... maybe detach yourself and just think of it as a job instead of people being egocentric and naive? Good luck getting through your day!

Knight of Zantarni
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:37 pm
Oh, believe me, I am trying. >_<

I take things to heart too much.

Queen of the Realm
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:42 pm
I understand.
Often, it's a good quality...
... until it starts affecting you negatively...
in which case, I find it useful to remind myself something like "not my circus, not my monkeys".

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:03 am
Working with customers is never easy, especially if you're sensitive. I hope your day got better Lillie.

Queen of the Realm
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:48 am
Good morning!

Although I don't think the sun is up yet, it's a new morning in Blaze-land XD .

The silly dogs started howling -howling!!!- when Zukyun left for work this morning. This, of course, completely evaporated my chances at another hour or so of sleep. So here I am, cup of coffee in hand (well, it's on my desk when I'm typing), trying to plan my day around the need to get the younger Prince to and from his classes today.

How is everyone else?

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:18 pm
Blazestorm wrote:
The silly dogs started howling -howling!!!- when Zukyun left for work this morning. This, of course, completely evaporated my chances at another hour or so of sleep.

Been there, done that. XD I hate it when I get too woke up and can't go back to sleep.

Good evening! Very Happy

I had a good day today. We went to visit my aunt, and we went out to lunch. It was just my aunt, mom, and me so we had a good time. Very Happy

How is everybody else doing?

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:32 am
Doing better than I was. As I said to my sister on, Wednesday I think it was when I got our brother to drop me off to where she was getting an ultrasound done, so I could sit in her car while she was in there because her window was broken and wouldn't wind up. As we were heading back to the parents where I still live, I was still recovering from the wanting to go to the hospital, I pretty much said to her, I avoid saying the "H" word aka hospital, and avoid admitting how bad I am because we both know dad's initial and very immediate reaction is, "Do you want to go to the hospital?" thunk
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9290/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:00 pm
Parents! They just love us too much. Wink

I'm glad you're doing better. Very Happy

I am going to visit my grandma today. Should be fun. Rolling Eyes

Queen of the Realm
Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:22 pm
Good morning!

I wasn't feeling too great yesterday -I think I got in to something that just didn't agree with me- but I'm feeling better today...other than just needing to wake up... so that's good... although it might mean a little... errm... creative chaos around here for a while if I get my mental bearings! eBil XD I'll post announcements as needed

Happy Saturday!

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:11 pm
Good afternoon and Happy Saturday!

I'm glad you're feeling better Queen Blaze. Very Happy

I've been super busy. I raked some leaves, various other chores, and I cleaned both of the fish tanks. That took about 2 1/2 hours! Shocked Mom keeps bugging me about helping her put up Christmas decorations outside. She may have to wait until tomorrow. XD

Queen of the Realm
Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:22 pm

... somebody keeps drinking my coffee ...
oh right, it's me.

So how are we today?

It's a lovely day here and I'm trying to decide what to do with myself (and/or what to make the family do with me) XD

What are your plans for the day today?

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:36 pm
Probably sleep because my sleep, since that horrible flare up knocked me down and out, has been all over the darn place. All I know is that I am busy Tuesday and Wednesday. Mondays are for sleeping anyways, at least according to Garfield. XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9290/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:26 pm
bohemian wrote:
Mondays are for sleeping anyways, at least according to Garfield. XD

According to Garfield, just about every day is for sleeping. Of course he's a cat. A cartoon cat...

But right now, I'm inclined to agree with him. It's Monday and sleeping (more) sounds like a grand idea! XD

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:25 am
I took Max to the vet today. He needed a heartworm test, a couple of vaccinations, and his nails trimmed. He handled it a little better I guess. He still had to wear a muzzle and be held down though. Sigh At least he's in a good mood. Last time he was crabby for a week, but I had used a sedative on him and I'm thinking that backfired for some reason. I didn't give it to him this time. I would have rather taken a nap. XD
Page 5 of 5