Halloween Event -Oct.25-Nov.1- *ended*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 2, 3, 4

Who was closest to IDing the Event theme? (see post for details)
Bohemian - "something to do with apples"
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Riley - "there's a new evildoer in town"
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Rayven - "the glendors have escaped again"
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
hanahime - "monster based... unearthly things showing up..."
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Angel Spirit Girl - NPC shenanigans!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mikuhiko - "pumpkins... lots and lots of pumpkins"
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Atiya - "the Naga or something along that line"
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:16 pm
Congratulations Hanahime! Very Happy *throws cats, mice, and spiders everywhere like confetti*

Long-term Citizen
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:06 pm
I felt like I was cursed, I came back home after work and we had a power outage and we JUST got it back....nearly 26 hours later haha...I felt cursed then saw the extension <3

Queen of the Realm
Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:18 pm
Well I'm glad the extension is working out for you Silvery! Heart Sorry to hear about the electricity outage though - those are not much fun as a general rule No

Queen of the Realm
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:23 am
.... and it's now after 8pm my time (east coast US)... The event currency is no longer available for the earning, and Trick or Treat is now closed and also no longer available.

If you haven't already entered our Costume Contest, time is running out, so get your submissions posted in that thread now if you haven't already!

The Halloween Event Shop will be available for another 24 hours to give everyone ample time to do your shopping and to spend your ghostly event currency!

The Staff of Zantarni do hope you've enjoyed the Halloween event. It has been wonderful to see some "old" faces returning! We hope to see more of you! Heart

The "Zantarni Mystery - guess who/what I am" game thread will continue as a regular feature, and we hope that everyone participates as the game progresses.

If you wish to post feedback on the event, the items, or your experience, please do so here, in this thread.

Knight of Zantarni
Zantarni NPC
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:13 pm
Meldrick chuckles as he and Loriel march through the castle, leading the Glendors from Meldrick's Home for Wayward Glendors. He smiles as they gobble up every spider in sight, while flapping their wings sending the mice and rats scurrying for the hills. . .and the cats follow chasing the mice and rats and finally able to catch them in the open fields.

Meldrick chuckles again, "Oh the humanity," as a frenzy of activity bursts out, then settles down.

If blind eyes could twinkle, he turns to Queen Blaze and bows, "You're welcome, your Majesty" and as quickly as he and the Glendors came into the castle, they left, leaving nary a single spider to spin a web.

"Don't worry, your Majesty, Glendors do not like Derpiders,"

Sit back and I'll tell you tales of Faeries and dragons.
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:22 am
Thank you Sir Meldrick for finding the solution to one rather creepy problem! It's nice to know the Glendors have their uses! Yes

... and this, on a number of levels, concludes Zantarni's Halloween event!

In addition to the things closed up yesterday, as of this post, the costume contest is closed and is currently being judged, and the event shop is closed - no further purchases may be made at this time.

The Staff of Zantarni hope that you have enjoyed our Halloween event! We have enjoyed having you here, celebrating the holiday with us ... minus a few creepy crawlies!

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:30 am
I am thankful that we ended up with the currency boost. It let me get the set without additional help. At least for the next event, I shouldn't be as stressed and distracted and can actually participate more. Yes

My favourite items are definitely the RareCat and RareMouse. So frigging cute! Yes Luffles
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9290/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:41 pm
I'm glad the currency blitz helped you out, Bo, but I'm sure you would have gotten a full set of items regardless. Yes, let's hope you're less distracted by that pesky RL education stuff during the next event!! XD

It is no surprise that you like the rareAnimals Wink Heart

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:49 am
Yes...damn my desire to get a degree and shock the children with the fact that I am 10 years older than them. Apparently I don't look my age. I know I definitely don't act my age. XD

And hopefully I get to host a contest for the next event. I did consider a delayed contest that would end much later than the actual event, but I'm already stressed enough. Sigh thunk
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9290/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:56 am
You'll do what you can, Bo. Of course you're always welcome to host your own contests and such, but I don't think people were starved for activities during this last event.

And yes, it's a fun thing, isn't it, not looking or acting your age? Nobody believes me either! Wink

Page 4 of 4