Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:54 am
I hope you were able to fix the changes and they stay the way you want it.

I'm going to try and get some ESO time in and hopefully soon I can play my DS soon to get some use out of it since we bought it.

Established Citizen
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:27 am
They changed something else on the game too, but I can't figure out how to change it back. My character looks different in the loading screen, and the mounts are harder to handle.

I hope you are able to get the play time in.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:26 pm
Maybe doing a search about the update others might of spoken of it and maybe you can find a fix for your problems.

Well....... I just finished every single zone questline. The PvP zone is the only one I didn't do and I'm not counting that one. There is Craglorn that I can do it's a big group zone so I might do that later. And we are getting a new zone soon. Otherwise I got lots of little things I can do and level up another person if I want. It's a huge thing and now I need to let this sink in and hope I don't get too sad or bored because of it. I'm so shocked that I did that considering how many breaks I've taken.... I did this on one person this year. I got Warden a few months ago or so and I just did a huge chunk of the game on her. The group dungeons I haven't chosen yet on what to do. I might actually try them since it seems people don't seem to have an issue with being overly bossy and picky in them. They are all relaxed. So no idea what I might do now besides the little things. Still sinking in.

Established Citizen
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:16 am
Oh congratulations! Did you get that mount with the berries that you were working on?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:01 pm
Yup I just got it yesterday and now I'm working on getting tickets for the pet. So far the community unlocked 2 gifts through the event that I'm thinking we'd get when the event is over. We are killing dragons and I'm enjoying it. Lots of people are doing it. Rather nice.

I like how ESO is doing an event that you kill dragons and they donate money to a chairty for pets. Rather cute idea. And people are going nuts.

How are your games going?

Established Citizen
Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:27 pm
Oh grats!

Hmm. I wonder if people would have played so strongly if the charity was a breast cancer organization? October IS Breast Cancer Awareness month. But events where things get unlocked like that can be a lot of fun! Are the gifts good ones this time?

Not too bad, I guess. I haven't been playing a lot a lot, because of feeling blah and stuff. But I've been on 'RIFT' fairly regularly. Was on today, and managed to face an invasion mob without the character dying. 'RIFT' NPCs will attack things that are going after a player character, so that helps. Unless the NPC you needed just got killed. LOL But man, there were things from the plane of Death all over the town. Big monster eyeless grubs with mouths that took up half their bodies, and dragons, and dead things, and bugs.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:29 pm
https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/dragonrise?utm_source=Community&utm_medium=Social

I hope the link works. It shows a cute dragon pet and a costume. We also can get a gold pile to put in our homes as a decoration. Tomorrow we can start to unlock a zone wide xp boost and start the prologue quests for the new dlc coming this month called Dragonhold. I'm looking forward to that. This goes until the 14th and then we get the halloween starting on the 24th. Ooo we are 93% so far according to the site. We are 86% close to unlocking the xp boost.

Those monsters sound gross. But glad you got something done without dying. I try so hard not to die while killing the dragons. Not easy all the time lol.

I'm guessing invasions give lots of good stuff?

Established Citizen
Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:09 am
Ohhhhh, and the gold pile will give you loots. Those do look like nice prizes. Wow, so lots of exciting stuff. Nice!

Invasions give planerite, which you can use at the planerite vendors to get good gear. I kind of like rifts and footholds better. They don't chase you into town. LMBO

Yesterday I started the TOS storyline on 'Star Trek Online'.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:45 am
lol I didn't even notice that the treasure gave loot. I should try to remember to check it out today when I log back in.

That's cool that you can obtain gear without having to waist money like some games do.

How is Star Trek Online?

Established Citizen
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:06 pm
All the money outfits I remember are cosmetic, and they tell you to sell them back for game money once you've collected the appearance.

Fun so far. I've gotten my character from First Officer to Captain. She's wearing the old tunic, hotpants, and pantyhose, so it made me very amused to watch her running around with a huge phaser rifle, shooting at klingons and giant cavemen.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:36 pm
LOL, that does sound funny.

That's nice that you can sell things back for currency when you collect the appearence. I haven't heard that before for any game. Wished we could do that with ESO since some people have bought things they didn't mean to buy. I even did that before.

Established Citizen
Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:50 pm
Sadly, the game's a little too big for my computer to run comfortably, so I'll have to wait to play it. But at least I know there's fun there. Played a bit of 'RIFT' this morning, but then switched to 'Torchlight' because I wanted to be able to jump up and defend the laundry if I had to.

Yes. I like it a lot.

How are you doing, game wise?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39
Page 39 of 39