Rayven's Nest-35k to 1st poster on pg. 350!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 317, 318, 319 ... 333, 334, 335  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:59 am
My daughter never listens to the right thing to do. She took a few years to finally do something about that guy. >.> I'll try to tell her to change her number.

*hugs*

3 cars for one guy sounds like that guy was really not a good person. I can understand that even though you know you are doing nothing wrong you could feel scared. I really don't blame you for that.

I hope things go decent for your son. I wished I knew what to say about everything but I honestly don't know. Just stay strong and hopefully things work out for the good in the end. *hugs*

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:43 pm
She's young, she'll learn. I hope she will. At least he won't be able to call her, but that won't stop him from bothering her in person. Sad

I would agree with you if I didn't know how the cops are around here. I've seen as many as 5 or 6 cars for one person that didn't do all that much wrong. Apparently they like to stick together. Rolling Eyes I do know that the kid had some things on him that he shouldn't have. I accidentally looked over there and saw that for myself.

*hugs* It's ok. I don't expect anyone to have any answers. I just appreciate you letting me vent. Thank you. Very Happy

And the drama continues today. Grr This time it's grandma. We need to put her in a nursing home, and guess who got to make the phone calls?! Me, because my mom and aunt can't get themselves together. They're so afraid of grandma it's not even funny. I finally convinced Mom that it really should be her that called grandma and told her. She did, and then she cried. Sigh At least it's settled now. I think. We'll have to deal with all of her stuff now, and I'll have to clean her apartment.

I get frustrated because I'm having to do things that aren't really my job. I get tired of being the only responsible person with the guts to get things done. I've been taking care of someone since I was 17. I'd like to just be responsible for myself for awhile. I'm burnt out on being a caretaker, and, quite frankly, being everyone's personal assistant. Grr

Sorry for this rant too. I think I'm done now. XD

Are you having a good weekend?
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:50 pm
-Peeks into Rayven's Pub and looks about to see if anyone is still her-

Hello lovely. How is everyone on this fine day?

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:56 pm
Hi Blue Lotus! *waves* I'm doing good. How are you doing?

Defender of the Realm
a.k.a. The Traipsing Knight
Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:02 am
My backyard has become a hunting ground, I just looked out the window and there is a Cooper's Hawk feasting on a dove. . .it is the first time I have seen a hawk actually in my backyard. I have seen them in the general neighborhood. I am just glad my Nico was inside, although I don't believe the hawk would have even tried to attack him as the hawk is way smaller than my healthy *chuckles* cat.

Seems there's always something happening in the backyard.

Long-term Citizen
Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:17 pm
Rayven- *hugs* Well at least the grandma situation is done with besides the last few things. I'm glad your mom did call, maybe she might feel better later on that she did what needed to be done.

I heard of caretaker burn out. It's really common and wanting to care for yourself only is really understandable. I really understand how you are feeling. Would going to a caretaker group like AA help? I heard groups like that might help some people. Could help you. Being an assistant is really hard on people. I know hubs used to feel like that when we had a car. He was all over the place for people and I finally talked him into stop doing that. Especially since it was for a neighbor that used to live here and expected people to treat her different cause she was pregnant. I thought it was disgusting that she was doing that.

My weekend has been calm even with the head maintenance guy coming over to talk. His wife is psycho and he had blood on his shirt earlier in the day that hubs saw, it was his because of her.... He has 3 kids with her and wants to leave but can't chance her getting the kids and with how she is, they can't be with her. They are already thinking dad is bad and mom is good even though it's the other way round. He's been in jail because he refused to leave the house when the cops told him too because he wasn't the one ranting/yelling and destroying property (even in front of the cops). Seems women are always in the right in Ohio and that's really bad. This man is the victim of abuse and there is no where for him to turn to help to keep his home, job and kids. I mentioned maybe a domestic violence shelter could help with people that might be able to help him keep the kids but not sure if that would help. Wow Ohio is beyond bad for men who are the abuse victims. He's waiting things out for tax time for the money to get out and hopefully get the kids out too. I completely understand how things are. His wife is like my mom and they both are the type to screw you over and take everything, he even said so.

*hugs all around*

Hello Lotus, I'm doing ok. How are you?

Sir Scarz- That is a lovely photo of the hawk. Gorgeous bird.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:35 pm
Sir Scarz-That's awesome! Very Happy We used to have a Cooper's Hawk pair that was thinking about nesting here. They came around for a few years, but they never seemed happy with their choices and they eventually moved on. We do have a ton of turkey vultures living in our neighbors barn which is right behind our property. We just love watching them fly, and they have came in our yard a couple of times. They usually live on cliffs, but Dad thinks there are so many of them that they're having a hard time finding a good home. I guess that's why they chose the barn. They have such large families! They don't run their young ones off like other birds do. I've watched them have family squabbles in the trees. XD No, I doubt the Cooper's Hawk will go after Nico. XD Better safe, than sorry though. I've often wondered if the turkey vultures would ever try to go after our dogs, but, so far, they seem more interested when we barbecue. XD They fly over the yard a lot when we do, probably in hopes that we'll drop something.

Saiyouri-*hugs* Thanks. Yeah, I hope so. Mom is just still so afraid of her. It's like she's still a little girl. :/ They're taking her to the nursing home today.

Maybe, but I think a therapist might help me more. Unfortunately, I don't have the insurance for that right now. I'm working on setting boundaries, but it's hard, especially with someone always needing help. I think a therapist could help me with the boundaries thing. I don't blame you for putting a stop to it. People will take advantage if we let them. That's partly what has happened to me, but sometimes I've been genuinely needed too.

I'm glad things are going well for you. Shocked Did she hit him or something? Actually, they're probably bad about that everywhere. It's hard enough for a woman to get help, and I'm sure they're not used to the man being the victim. That's so sad. I hope his situation gets better.

Are the kitties behaving themselves? XD

A couple of nights ago we were out in the yard after dark. Max found a very large spider and a toad. He was scared of the spider, but he tried to get the toad. I wouldn't let him bother either of them. XD

Long-term Citizen
Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:19 pm
Rayven- Well yesterday was a fun day. Felt like my right eye was being pushed out of the socket from my sinuses..... It's better now. Started to get better last night. Though feeling icky wasn't fun an hour after I took a decognaste at 3pm. But at least things are better now. I so hate my allergies. I haven't went outside in a long time and just recently went out the last few days and hubs said that is probably why my body hated me in a few different ways.

I hope everything went well taking her to the home.

The guy's wife was punching him when he was walking with their 3 kids. He kept his head down and kept walking to get away from her and lots of people here saw this and did nothing and he thought they would at least call. Seems no one cares if men get hurt and it's been known for years that this happens. I'd figure people would care by now. It's well known buy in Ohio people are just plain stupid.

Kitties are being cute as always. No one has been a butt so that's a plus.

Two days ago hubs accidentally hit a mailbox and knocked a rear view mirror off his mom's car and had like 4 panic attacks that entire day. So far he's been treated like a child from a uncle and his own brother. And this is the first incident he's had with a car and he owned 3 cars of his own before. And the people treating him like this is a normal all time thing with him, have all gotten in accidents and it was their fault...... I don't understand how they are being so childish and won't acknowledge that he's a grown man who can drive better than most people here. He's stopped us getting in accidents before and it would of been the other person's fault. Most drivers here don't know how to drive at all. And his brother is supposed to come over today to help him fix the mirror. It's like he destroyed the entire car or almost killed someone with how they are all acting......

LOL. I don't blame Max for not liking the spider. They are gross. Toad might of wondered why this big thing was trying to play with him. lol

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:37 pm
Hello everyone. Hope all is well.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:39 pm
Saiyouri-I hear you. Allergies are the pits. I wish we didn't have to deal with that.

I guess it went ok other than her driving my parents crazy, and ordering them around. XD

Wow. Poor guy. Sad

That's always a plus. Lol

I'm sorry to hear that happened, and how they're treating him. Accidents happened. Now if he was my brother, who has accidents all the time, I could understand it.

Yeah, it was a really big one too. The way Max was moving his head up and down it might have been jumping at him, or rearing up. It might have. XD I tried to put it through the fence, but it kept fighting me. Finally, it went through on it's own. I think it wanted to get the heck out of there. XD

Riley-We're all ok here. I hope you are well too. How's your hubby doing? I remember he was ill.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:58 am
I can't remember what I posted before. The surgery went well and he recovered from that just fine. He was still having the mystery pain though, in places not related to the surgery site. Come to find out, he was severely vitamin D deficient. He'll have to take supplements probably for the rest of his life, but since he's been taking them, he's felt so much better.

He's even going to be starting a new job. His current job has been pointless and soul sucking. We're both pretty excited for him to start a job that has actual meaningful work for him.

Long-term Citizen
Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:35 pm
Rayven- At least your grandmother wasn't worse than she was.

Well hubs brother didn't give him any garbage when he came over. They talked about nothing and enjoyed the visit so that's a plus.

LOL poor frog. I wonder why he was so stubborn. At least he got to freedom haha.

Riley- I'm so glad to hear you husband is doing well. I hope the job really works out well for him. Glad things are doing well.

Ugh anxiety is up for some reason. I really want it to stop so I can actually relax and enjoy life. Lil Zell is sitting right in front of my monitor watching what I'm doing instead of sleeping. For some reason he refuses to sleep and I know it has to do with me, just not sure why. I hope he can just calm down enough and sleep because he looks so darn sleepy and it about to passout on my desk. >.>

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:19 pm
My anxiety has been up too the past few days. I think I figured out why, so my hope is that I can work through it and it can settle down again.

I might take on another home improvement project to keep myself distracted.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:57 pm
Riley-I'm glad he's doing better. I think a lot of people are vitamin D deficient. That's one of the first things they say to look into if feeling depressed too. I usually take one when I remember. XD I get out in the sun quite a bit though.

That is exciting! I hope he loves it. Very Happy Having a meaningful job is important. It always drove me nuts when I worked somewhere and they tried to get the employees excited about them making money when the employees doing the real work can hardly survive on what they pay. Rah-rah big corporation! Rolling Eyes I never had a job that was meaningful.

Saiyouri-True.

That's good. There's no sense in making him feel worse. I'm sure he felt bad enough as it was.

XD Yeah. I don't know. I seem to find all kind of stubborn animals. *shakes head*

Anxiety is the pits. I'm so glad I decided to get some help for mine. I feel soooo much better. It's nice not to be in panic mode all of the time. I'll always be a little nervous, but I can handle that. I got to where I was just miserable. I hope both of you can get some relief from yours soon.

Long-term Citizen
Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:09 am
Riley- I hope the project works for you.

I know projects for me do work to keep my mind busy from bad things.

Rayven- Keeping myself busy helps my anxiety. Just wished the pills don't trigger my severe depression. So kinda dumb to take those things. >.<

I have no idea why I couldn't sleep for too long today. Wished I could figure out what could of been on my mind in some way to make me wake up and give up after a couple times at 6:30. Just hope that today goes better and I don't have another eh day again. That might help me out alot.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 317, 318, 319 ... 333, 334, 335  Next
Page 318 of 335