Posting Goals - Track Your Progress Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:18 pm
Very true!

Congrats! Very Happy

I'm too tired to look today. Dead

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:42 am
I'm mentally and physically exhausted this week...and it's only Tuesday here. I'm bad enough that I am skipping my lab, but I think that there is other stuff going on that I'm not mentally aware of and that is probably why I have been drinking so much as a way of coping with this unknown, or at least, unacknowledged issue. I mean, it could have something to do with the fact that I've discovered the term, "Passive Suicidal Ideation", and that seems to explain a hell of a lot of what goes on in my mind from my childhood until now.

But, I'm too damn tired to even think about it now. I might make a topic for it later in the...chatty place I have that isn't a club...

Edit:

So....my punishment today for skipping my lab...having to listen to two very different bible study groups. thunk
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
9320/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:22 pm
Hmmm. That doesn't sound good Bo. Maybe you should talk to somebody.

You're probably going to get a headache. XD

I think I ate something bad. Dead

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:41 pm
Talking to someone might be a good idea, Bo. If nothing else, they can help you make sense of things that have been going on.

I should probably go back to a therapist, but I've been too tired to do anything except go to work, eat, and sleep. Though I did force myself to start and finish a home improvement project yesterday. It felt good.

I haven't checked to see where I'm at. Since I haven't been posting, I think I'll give myself some time before I check again.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:26 pm
It's good to see you Riley! Very Happy What project did you start?

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:02 am
We had this ugly looking chandelier from the previous homeowners. And with the way the house is set up, we were not going to put a table underneath it. So it was at face height, and we had to duck every time we walked by it. We bought a new ceiling light, and have had it for a couple of months now. One day on my day off, I got tired of looking at the ugly one, did some youtube research on how to replace it, and determined that I could do that myself instead of hiring someone. I had to have hubby and a friend help, only because I couldn't attach the wires and hold the light fixture up at the same time. But it was started and finished in the same day. That's a win for me, lol.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:48 pm
It sounds like you did a great job. I would probably never attempt something like that. Electrical things make me nervous. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:00 pm
Me too. Which is why I'm calling a professional for the other electrical job that needs to get done. That, and I don't really want to crawl around in the attic with all of the insulation up there.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:53 pm
I don't blame you there. We used to have bats in ours. XD It's not a finished attic. More of a crawl space really.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:06 am
Well...I think I may be up a creek with my degree. The science part is making me break out in stress hives without even thinking about the unit. Seriously, spent a few hours working on something for a science unit and my skin is itchy as hell.

Thinking about transferring to a strictly business degree because I seem to be able to handle that one better.

Also...I managed to get myself locked on the train this morning because I was engrossed with reading something and I forgot that the train didn't stop at the stop prior to the last stop. Luckily enough there were rail workers going through the carriages and they got someone's attention to get the doors unlocked so that I could get off the train. And then I snuck up behind my sister and her husband and scared the crap out of them. So that made my morning better. XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
9320/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:23 pm
I hate to see you give up, but I hate to hear that you're stressed out too. I would give it a little more thought, but if it won't hurt the career you had planned out, that might be a good idea. Being stressed out isn't fun.

Oh wow! Shocked XD You poor thing. I'm glad they let you out. I'm surprised they're not used to your shenanigans by now. Razz

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:38 pm
I can related to that, Bo. I was four classes away from getting a bachelors in math. But my brain just hit a wall with those four classes. And rather than repeat them for a third time, I decided to change majors.

Locked on the train.....at least it wasn't locked on a plane like what happened to that one woman. And I'm glad someone was there to let you out!

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:28 am
Yeah, I'm going to talk to a doc at the uni medical centre in about an hour to figure out what I can do to "fix" it. But I am going to change degrees to a strictly business degree and it shouldn't really take me all that long to finish it, maybe 2 to 2 and a half years because I've almost finished part of the business degree anyway.

Well, if I just go for a single degree, it would be about a year I think, but I want to do a double degree...and it's the second degree that I am considering. Nothing with science. thunk Maybe linguistics or agriculture and resource economics...even though from what I remember about economics...it was tedious...but I passed that unit. XD

Yeah, this is why there needs to be checks before the mode of transport moves off again. Dumba**es like me. XD
9320/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:56 am
Good luck, I hope he can help shed some light on things.

Linguistics sounds interesting. Same with agriculture.

There were supposed to be a check on the plane, but they didn't do it. And low and behold, they find out the reason why that last check is needed.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:17 am
Really nice doctor, but I am going to have to go back to my usual GP in a couple of weeks for blood test results that I got done on Saturday.

But I am also going to CAPS tomorrow (Counselling & Psychological Services) to talk to I think the guy said her name was Zoe? and I'll ask her advice about it before going ahead with my decision. Yes

I've fallen asleep on the train while heading into Sydney to stay at a friend's place. Unfortunately, it was an all stations train and went passed Central station to North Sydney and beyond lol. I woke up at the station after Central and got off at the station after that one. Lucky for me, I managed to catch the same train from there that I planned on catching from Central to get to my friend's place. I got on another all stations train back home and was kinda dozing. This lovely older gentleman woke me up around Blacktown to let me know where we were because he was getting off the train and he wanted to make sure I didn't end up missing my stop. I did still doze, but the train was going to terminate at my stop anyway. XD
9320/10000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Quests and Good Deeds All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
Page 60 of 67