Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:42 pm
I'm glad things are settling down for you. *hugs*

You sit on the gobbues head when riding him so it's not too bad. Thankfully 14 does things right when it comes to mounts. Only thing is, is you choose the mount based on the music you are ok with hearing since each has music. Some are the common chocobo music others are their own thing.

Well.... still working on the last foul fish for eso... A week and still working on it. I found one place that has 2 places to fish near each other and I switch between them and get off the game when the spots don't respawn and go back the next day. I should be getting it soon I'm thinking and hoping. I'm getting the other two rares that I already caught so I'm thinking it might happen for me.

I watched the E3 presentation for Bethsda and I should be getting a free mount and 5 crates in the game for free for watching it. And should be getting a free game for watching a speed run of a different game from Ubisoft. I'm hoping to get them all this week.

Have you played any of your games lately?

Established Citizen
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:19 pm
Yeah, I guess that could make a difference. On most of the mounts in games that are shaped that way, you kind of sit right behind the shoulders.

Youcandoit!

Oh, exciting to look forward to prizes. What's the other game you're getting?

Played some TL2 a couple days ago. Do the normal gardening chores and stuff on others every day.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:14 pm
I'm still working on the last fish in ESO... Ugh just let me catch the darn thing finally. I fish in the same spot and get off. I'm wondering if I should try to get on later in the day to see if I can get it. No idea.

Hubs is looking forward to a ton of games from E3. I'm looking forward to Phantasy Star Online 2 coming next year and Animal Crossing. And Final Fantasy 8 remastered is coming and I'm really happy about that. It's like a fresh coat of paint on the game so I'm so happy to play it. I have thought of playing it but it's best to find out if I get the remastered free since I already own it before I play it. Then I can take some screenshots of the game instead of poor Squall looking a bit funny from the old graphics haha.

I do small things on ESO and 14. Ugh just let me get the darn fish. I know I should move onto something else, but the fact that I'd like to finish it someday still is what's keeping there trying to catch it. Days that there is no spot up when I log in, I really should try to get on later in the day and do it again. Best to keep trying throughout the day here and there than bug myself doing this for who knows how long.

Established Citizen
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:48 pm
Have you looked up online the best way to get the fish? *hug*

Nice. LOL Plastic surgery for Cloud. But I meant which game are you going to get for a prize.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:08 pm
I did once look into how to catch the fish but I couldn't find anything about it. Only where to find the fishing spots.

I got Rayman 2 as the prize. It's a platform game and I have played one of the games before, not easy. Of course it was a handheld so maybe a computer version of it might be easier for me.

I still haven't gotten the fish. I might check into it again. Would be nice to be done and over with it.

Established Citizen
Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:32 pm
Ohhh. Bummer. But you're going to get it yet!

OH! Is that the musical one?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
Page 35 of 35