9%  [ 1 ]
Pet Rocks!
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:43 pm
I did try it on one day though. It's so big! It covered most of my feet. XD It's so cute I'll just have to make it the focus of my outfit I guess.

So is Durst the last pet you'll ever wear?

Established Citizen
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:32 pm
Put him up to the top of your background, so he looks like he's mugging behind you? Or is he too big to fit there too?

Yup. Little unicorn loves Weird. And Nope will always be following her around too (in the signature). The other pets just stay at home.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:19 pm
I wish I could, but he's too big to fit up there. It would be cool if I could change the layering and put him peeking out from behind me.

Awww. That's so cute. I don't wear most of my pets either. I try, but some of them are hard to match to outfits.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 01, 2019 1:48 am
That would be so cool if we could change the layering of our pets. I don't wear most of my pets either, mainly because I don't have one that goes with whatever outfit I'm wearing most of the time. Unless if I build an outfit around a specific pet.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 01, 2019 7:41 pm
I have a difficult time with the colors. Most are different shades, especially older items versus newer items. It takes me a long time to decide on an outfit. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 02, 2019 5:10 pm
That's true about the shades. Sometimes that throws off my whole outfit, because I can't find the right item in the right shade.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 02, 2019 7:30 pm
It's a pain in my bum. XD

Sometimes I just give up and wear what I want even if it doesn't match perfectly. Laughing

I think you always look nice Riley. Very Happy

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 03, 2019 5:53 pm
Thank you Very Happy I think I spend way too much time in my wardrobe. Even when I played MMO's, it would take me hours to set up my character's appearance.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 03, 2019 10:44 pm
Well it is important for our characters to look the way we think they should. First world problems. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 08, 2019 2:24 am
:laugh: Sometimes I get inspired from outfits and I end up drawing my avatars. I found a couple of old sketches of different outfits.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 08, 2019 4:59 pm
That's awesome. I wish I could do that, but they wouldn't look anything like the real thing. XD

That's one thing I miss seeing on Zan, a lot of character art. I've seen some amazing stuff here over the years.

Established Citizen
Tue May 14, 2019 10:13 pm
Match the pet to the outfit? Shocked What's that?

https://i.imgur.com/TWLgzcg.png What my bushwhacker Weird is currently wearing.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 14, 2019 10:54 pm
Oh we were just talking about how there are so many shades of the same colors here and some of them are difficult to match.

Wow! She looks awesome Tam. I'm loving the Canadian shirt. XD Believe it or not, I used to have one, but mine was black with rainbowish colors on it. I have no idea what happened to it. Crying or Very sad I really loved it. My ex-husband was a truck driver for awhile and he picked me one up when he was up that way.

Established Citizen
Wed May 15, 2019 10:13 pm
**nod nod** And I was joking that I was uncooth and never thought of matching the beastie to the outfit. I mean, RL people don't usually match the pet to the outfit. LOL

I love the shirt too. Got it for the Terry Fox Run event they do on the game. Before this event it was accessorized with a rolling pin sword, a kick me sign cape, a viking helmet, and Stan Lee's sunglasses. The sword that Weird is holding now actually goes with the other event outfit, but they don't have a sword for the butterfly/pixie outfit, so I used that one.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 16, 2019 3:46 pm
Oh ok. XD I took you literally. Well that's true. Max and I definitely don't match.

Kick me sign cape. XD I need to get my Dad one of those. Actually, I think he needs a viking helmet too. He's always teasing me so it's my turn to get even. Cool
Page 80 of 82