Posting Goals - Track Your Progress Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 02, 2019 5:13 pm
Wow. That sounds like a show I would be interested in watching. I've seen a few things that made me change my mind about life choices. For instance, I will never go sledding. Or skiing/snow boarding.

And I started to exercise and eat healthier from taking care of certain patients.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 02, 2019 7:33 pm
*hears the phrase "bugs in her head" and runs away screaming*

Parasites are one of my worst fears. *shivers*

I could always tell when it was a full moon when I worked in HR. People became stupid and strange. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 03, 2019 2:44 am
It was Untold Stories of the ER https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0437043/ I could only see one season of it because that is all that Netflix had. If I could watch the entire series, I would definitely watch it.

I remember watching one episode at a friend's place and one of their friends who was also staying with them at the time, walked in at a part, where a guy who had been in a car accident, and had a post from a chain link fence, around about 4, maybe 5 inches in diameter and about 4 foot long? I can't remember exactly, but it was through his cheek and neck. The guy shrieked and ran out of the room after see that. XD The guy on the show survived, which was good.

I also know, that if I ever fall into a cactus and need to remove the fine spines...bikini wax will get them all off. Yes Laughing
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
8960/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 03, 2019 4:47 pm
Ohhh! I think I've seen that show before. They get some weird stuff. XD

That is a good trick to know!

Oh poo! After this post I still need 324 posts to move up to 25th place. Grr That's going to take awhile. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 03, 2019 5:52 pm
I used tape for cactus spines. I accidentally stepped on one at one point in my life....barefoot. Thanks to google, I learned that tape also works great.

I think I have about 67 posts to go up to 44.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri May 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Cactus spines must be a little easier to remove than porcupine quills. I can't imagine tape working for those. I believe they have to use tweezers to remove them.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 14, 2019 12:08 pm
I think it depends on the tape. Coz a doctor on the show had tried it with tape, and it didn't work. Laughing
Another doctor tried to get bikini wax, but the pharmacy was completely sold out. He had to resort to using that glue that comes out white and dries clear to remove the drunk guy's fine cactus spines. That was hilarious. Drunk guy after a few rips: "I...am never drinking again..." Young male nurse helping "wax" the guy: "Me neither." XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8960/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 14, 2019 10:47 pm
XD I bet they will though. I can't tell you how many times I told myself the same thing when I got a hangover, but I kept drinking. It took me years to learn my lesson. Lol

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 16, 2019 1:13 am
It definitely takes a while to learn those kinds of lessons though. XD

It kinda goes along the lines of, "Uhhhhhh, I'm NEVER drinking again...", along comes friend, "Hey wanna hit the pub?", me, "Sure!" Then bad ideas always follow that fateful decision. XD

8870 posts now. Still sitting on 55, but 200 posts and I'll be at 52, but 45...ish posts to hit 54...which is much closer. XD
8960/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu May 16, 2019 3:49 pm
In my case, I was usually the one instigating the drinking. I pestered my friends until they went with me. XD

I still need 223 post after this one to move up. Sigh

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 21, 2019 8:39 pm
Just moved up to rank 44!
I need 76 more posts to go to 43. And in looking at the next few people above me, it looks like it's not going to be that hard to move up a few spots pretty quickly.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 21, 2019 9:40 pm
16 more posts to move up one. And honestly, if I weren't so screwed with uni right now I'd have probably moved up two spots already. Sigh

I, however will get there. Maybe later today if I'm not motivated to uni work do. Ninja Laughing
8960/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 21, 2019 11:07 pm
Riley-Once you get on the first page, it's pretty easy to move up until you get toward the middle of the page.

Bo is going to be bad. *insert evil laugh here*

I need 197 after this post. The event has helped, but I still have a long way to go.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue May 21, 2019 11:42 pm
*scoffs* Going to be? Hell, I'm already planning my trip back home from uni already. Laughing

I'm supposed to be here until 12, but leaving at 10.30am just to make a train home. >.>
8960/10000
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed May 22, 2019 12:16 am
XD I hope you have a safe trip.
Page 53 of 56