Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:15 pm
...I'm looking right at the image. Did you copy paste? It's kind of funny. She hits level 80 (if I said 90 I was jumping the gun. Only in her eighties yet), and THEN they give her a booby shirt, and foot wraps. Yes. She's got bare feet there.

So are you done now?

More beeeeerieees. Very Happy

Ohhhh. Yeah, that would be scary. Sweet for getting to play the peeps you want to!

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:49 am
I guess the image don't like me. I did just copy and paste it.

Well at least I hope she wasn't in dirt or mud cause being bare foot sounds a bit icky.

I finished the Dragon Age mods, now to get more stuff done like the plastic canvas projects so I can finally play the game. But with two event things going on in ESO that is kinda hard. There is a prologue for the new expansion coming in June that we can do, and right now I'm working on the dailies to get all the items I can and a achievement before it ends.

I finished the Animal Crossing event and working on their mini event which is just collecting fruit.

I would love to play more in ESO but with us taking a nap everyday, kinda cuts in the time I can spend, but today I'm going to try to go without one. Hubs sleeping til 9 might help with that.

Established Citizen
Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:23 am
Aww. That's too bad.

She's been through a lot WORSE. And barefoot in RL isn't that bad, though I've found it's hard to get road salt out from under toenails after wearing one's barefooting shoes though spring snow slush.

Did you get the stuff done on the ESO that you wanted?

What prize for the collecting fruit?

Oh yeah, naps take time.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:39 am
I'm getting as much as possible. Most that I'm collecting is a new armor set for magic users and khajiit furniture. The motifs you can collect and recipes aren't popping for me. I keep getting ones I already own lol multiple times. But I'm still working hard on it until it's over. Well both of the events are over which should be by the 3rd.

You get leaf tickets from the fruit collecting. And the spring event is released for Animal Crossing. First up is collecing special butterflies from planting flowers. I'm excited for it. Pretty cherry blossom tress are the items you get as prizes Very Happy

I'm accepting taking naps since I think I'm overly tired and just don't even realize it.

Anything fun in your games?

Established Citizen
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:04 pm
Oooo. Good gear and furniture is yay. Do you have a nice house to put it in? And bummer for doubles and trebles.

Ohhh. And those are for getting nice things with, right? Aww. I got a catalog page on one game that lets me buy a pink tree, but then I have to buy the tree, which is expensive.

Yeah, I've had to accept doing it too.

Well, I got that page for the tree in BW2, and in 'RIFT' just this morning I was given a key to a new housing dimension. I'm not sure I'll use it, because what I've seen of previews looks nuts, but if I was given one, I might get another too someday!

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:30 am
I have a house to put the items in but everything in it would have to be put in another house lol. So I need to buy a house. I'm not sure if the house we get after finishing off Summerset is large enough for everything. I need to finish off the storyline to find out. But no matter what I need to buy a house to put my new large furniture collection in Very Happy

I collected enough butterflies so far to finish off the first part of the spring event. And yes, you collect a certain number of butterflies and you receive gifts for each specified number you collect. It's really nice to do.

What do the keys do exactly?

Established Citizen
Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:06 pm
LOL! Do you have enough storage for your furniture til you see the Summerset house?

Oh nice! What are the gifts like?

Keys are the inventory representation of a house! Well, once you right click on them and tell the game that yes, you want to claim that.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:20 pm
My bank is more than half empty so I have enough room til I can get a new house. So I'm good with that. Very Happy

The AC gifts are cherry blossom trees, potted plants, pinic baskets, a lemonade stand and I forgot a couple of other things.

Oh wow that is cool.

Today is week 1 of the 5 weeks of ESO events. I can't wait to do it. You get to have a chance of collecting every single clothing or weapon piece in the game that you are supposed to do specific quests for in order to obtain them. Rather cool for the event to do this for the entire time. So I gotta do them on both characters to try to get them all on my main. And hopefully find a guild to sell the extras in. Guilds are the only way to sell items you want to other players buy putting them up in their stores. And people not in guilds or other guilds can see your store and purchase the items if they need them or like them. So that will come in handy with extras I get from all the events. And the next game update is supposed to make it easier to search for a guild you would like to be in. I can't wait. I already got a pretty decent collection going of things to sell.

Established Citizen
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:23 pm
Yay for enough storage space.

Oh right, you'd told me about the trees. The rest sound like fun too. Are they avatar things, or things for her home?

Sounds like you're going to be fun busy for awhile.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:45 am
There are picnic baskets and a lemonade stand you can put in your cabin or campsite. And I got a skirt from the quest thing. We might get clothing from the other parts of the AC events. But not sure. Won't know til they are released.

Well so far the event is cool. For the 5th week I can catch up on event boxes that I missed out from the PvP and dungeon weeks. Though I don't know if public dungeons will count for that week. I'll find out when it's that week. But it's going good. I have one girl that can do the 6 crafting quests a day. And another who can get at least 4 done for sure.

And I finally made some headway through Summerset zone. I think I got about half the zone finished already. Hopefully if I feel good today I can get more done besides my event quests for the day.

Got any fun events coming up for your games?

Established Citizen
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:25 am
Oh nice!

I don't know about any fun events coming up, but Weird's minion brought in carnival currency today, so now I have a carnival mount in 'RIFT'. It's an elephant.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:40 am
Aww that sounds cute and really neat. Getta wander around on a elephant. Very Happy

I'm almost done with Summerset. Getting farther as time goes and it's exciting. And I found out the free house. It seems if you do a quest you get a small room at the inn for free. So I did it on a new character to get it without having to pay 3k for it haha.

Established Citizen
Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:29 pm
Yeah. But they didn't make it run right. It runs like the bear mount, this kind of unwieldy gallop.

Today Weird was riding around in Spinderella. https://tam-i-am.dreamwidth.org/ That entry is there, and it is open for anyone to see, so don't believe Zan telling you otherwise.

Oh right. The free inn room. I saw a player get that. Is that only in one inn? How's your progress? Sorry for vanishing. Stuff happened. As usual. Laughing

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:37 am
That is one interesting looking mount.

Aww poor mount not being able to walk like it maybe should.

You can get other inn rooms from each zone, just have to pay for each of them. Most are 3k, one I think is 12k. You can get at least 2 free if you own Summerset. Do the quest in Summerset and then do the quest on a different character in a different zone.

Well I finished Summerset storyline, Psijic storyline, and the Mages guild storyline. Working on the fighters guild right now while doing the daily for the anniversary gift boxes. I got some decent stuff for the gifts. And got 2 feathers so far to make the indrik mount to evolve it into the second form they just released. So I'm doing great.

It's ok for vanishing. Life happens. I hope things are better for you.

Have you done anything fun or interesting in your games?

Established Citizen
Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:10 am
XD It's a mechanical spider. Weird gets to sit like a lady inside. It's also a rare (purple) mount.

Ahhh. But are they worth it, when you can just buy a nice house? Are houses a part of the map in ESO?

Oh wow, you're cruising. Another idrik form? Different from the sparkly one you were going for?

Yeah, it was just the period.

Riding Spinderella, riding Silver Surfer's surfboard, Easter event in BW2. I just killed a gang boss on 'RIFT' without realizing it, because he looked just like all the rest of his thugs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 32 of 33