{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6203, 6204, 6205
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:46 pm
Yes - good luck! Let us know how it went Yes

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:16 am
I am sitting on a train now waiting to get back home again. Was tired as hell because I woke up early and had to make myself doze. Ended up getting a GIANT can of red bull about midway through the morning lecture prior to the exam and knocked back at least half of it before getting back for the "clarification" period prior to the exam. Everyone was moving rather rapidly. XD

But in saying that, I think I did better than last year. Drew a picture for one part of a question and probably drew the directional arrows the wrong way, but it was "answered" and missed out on one question completely even though we went over it several times last week and I was drawing a big blank on it, so it was my only unanswered question. Worth one point.

And I was glad that I was on my own. The rather loud swearing I was doing probably would have been a bit of a distraction. Laughing XD

Edit: Woot! Got my results today and got a final mark of 29.5/50. Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop Woop
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8720/10000
LillieRose

Knight of Zantarni
Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:13 am
Good job Bo. :3

Are you still having a heatwave? From what I heard, it's not as bad as it was a couple of weeks ago.

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:16 am
We're still in summer here, but nowhere near as melty as it had been. January was killer for the heat. thunk

But today I've done something I haven't done in a few years. Made a cake from scratch. It's in the oven cooking away now. So my mum is getting a chocolate cake with pink icing. She had no say in what was happening because my uncle, her brother in law, stopped in to wish her happy birthday. XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8720/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:55 am
It's been awhile since I've done any baking. How did she like the cake?

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:58 am
Everyone liked the cake. It didn't get finished, so had to toss an...extremely dried out piece of cake. I'm sure all the birds and mice enjoyed it. Laughing
8720/10000

X

X
Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:11 pm
Aww, i would have eaten it! As long as there's milk. xd

i helped make a cake this past weekend! The majority of my work was decorating. We tried to make a chiffon cake.
It came out pretty good. It was probably because we used a Pillsbury cupcake flour. We were looking for cake flour, but got distracted by all the different options.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:25 pm
I'm sure they did Bo. Your birds are going to be as fat as ours. XD

X-I don't know if I've ever had a Chiffon Cake. It looks kind of like an Angel Food Cake though, and I have had those. My Grandma used to make those all the time. Very Happy

My Mom and I have been making a lot of cakes lately too even though we don't need it. XD The Gooey Butter and the Pineapple Upside-down Cakes were the best! Nom

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:14 am
It's more the mice that are getting fat, rather than the birds. Laughing

So proud of my mate. She is doing the World's Greatest Shave tomorrow morning and she has almost DOUBLED her goal of raising $1,000 for it. We were talking via facebook messenger voice chat yesterday, and until you actually start talking about it, you never realise, just how many people, who are close to you, have cancer, or have had cancer, are relapsing again, know someone else who has it, have died from it. But I am super proud of her. My physio is studying to do something to be able to help men recovering from cancer (his son had cancer) become active again and we were talking about the different people we knew with cancer (his son, my older brother) and about my girlfriend who is shaving her head tomorrow morning, then my beautician and I were talking about my plans for the weekend (recording my friend getting her head shaved lol) and how her aunt did it last year and has decided to keep her hair short as a result.

I just gotta remember to get up early to go and support her. She is getting it done at her gym up the street from me, so I don't have far to walk.
8720/10000
Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:47 am
*a small faint pink glow slowly flutters throughout the rooms of the old Zan Musings and again back into the night...* Heart

PETS
Lady-Sir Lene of the Pink Pixels & the Knightly Pixeling Queen
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:38 am
*gasp* I think I just saw something pink! Surprised
8720/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:15 pm
LENE! Heart
How are ya?
Good to see you flutter by... if only for a moment.
We miss you!

Page 6205 of 6205