Where did my wings go?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Zaphkiel

Grand Pixel Alchemist
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:42 pm
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! Shocked Luffles Woop
... I probably had a little too much fun just clicking through the new buttons... just for the sake of being able to... XD
Thank you!
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:04 pm
LOL! Heart Madness indeed... organizing stuff and making things a little easier to find! XD I'm glad you guys are enjoying the changes. Yes

The Fitting Room has been reorganized and has new buttons now too, by the way...
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:03 pm
Has it always been a case of the background items not showing up in the fitting room? Confused

Edit: I'm referring to trying the actual item on and it not showing on the avatar, not not showing in the fitting room menu...selection...thingy. Ninja
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8800/10000

Last edited by bohemian on Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:11 pm
Umm... no - they've been there. But I'm also seeing the backgrounds show (under their own shiny new button/category) in the Fitting Room. I'm guessing you're not.

Question Is anyone else experiencing this, or similar/related problems?
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:12 pm
And I just edited the post to further explain what I actually meant. XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8800/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:19 pm
LOL. I see. That's happening to me too when I go to test it.

Concerning whether this has always been the case or not... errrm... I don't think so...? I believe the backgrounds have always appeared - they should have anyway. (I haven't used the fitting room feature in what's probably years now) I'll follow up. Yes
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:27 pm
I haven't been able to get the backgrounds to show up as long as I can remember (since I've been back), but I can't remember if they worked before I went on my 3 year hiatus.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:04 pm
np and your welcome Smile

Queen of the Realm
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:25 pm
Good to know - thank you, Rayven. Yes Well, whether or not they showed up in the Fitting Room while trying things on before, they should show up. So I'll mention it to Zukyun and ask him to take a look to see if he can fix it and get it to work.
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:15 pm
You're welcome. Thanks Queen Blaze. Very Happy It would be nice to be able to see them but it's not as important as the clothes. At least that's my opinion. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:54 pm
I'm in agreement with Rayven. It's not exactly a pressing issue for the site. While it would be nice to see the backgrounds one might not have, it's not high up on the pile, in my opinion at least. No
8800/10000
TurtleSensei

Long-term Citizen
Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:44 am
Also, BLAZE will we ever get a Pinging system?

Queen of the Realm
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:10 pm
I'm with you guys on the relative importance of being able to see and equip the backgrounds in the Fitting Room, but they should work - they're a valid clothing category. Zukyun said he'd take a look and see what's going on.

Turtle... explain what exactly you mean by that? ... a notification system? ... for what? ... what are you hoping to accomplish or get? Thanks.
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:59 pm
Thanks so much for implementing this update Blaze and Zukyun! Definitely will help a lot in finding those items, especially the backgrounds since I would sometimes have to rely on Inspire's old background items thread to remember the names of backgrounds.

As for the fitting room, I think it still has the old layering system on it from before their were any background items on the site. If it is possible to update that too, it would be great!

And I think Turtle is talkig about how some sites have the option to use "@username" to ping someone and know people are talking to them/asking a question/etc.
Page 2 of 2