Wanting to 1x1 rp
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19]
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:08 am
A little bit about myself:

I'm a mother of three girls and I have a pretty decent job. I just got internet back so I can now be on all day (on my days off) or at least a few hours every day. I love RPing but am probably rusty since I haven't been on in a few years.

What I'm interested in RPing:
I like doing MxF, but am open for MxM or FxF. I've done pretty much anything when it come down to it. as a start thought I wouldn't mind doing a humanxhuman after that anything and all is welcome!!

A little of what i can do:
Deep in the dark woods surrounded by the sound of rustling leaves and silence, Drake stands still holding his broad sword with both hands gripping the hilt tightly. With his back against a tree he looks left then right waiting patiently. Sweat roles down the side of his face, as his knuckles turn white. He didn't know how long it had been since the sound of the twig had snapped but it felt like years. Just as he is about to relax a knife cuts through the dark and Drake dodges. He turns to look at the knife now stuck in the tree and then towards the direction it came from. "You need to do better then that!" He called out.

"Are you sure?" Came a sly reply as a trickle of blood slid down the side of Drakes face.
UtterlyWeird

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:35 pm
How are you for non romance stuff?

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:26 am
I'm open to an RP. Not really a fan of romance though.
Any of my RPs in the Heroes Realm are still open (except one, I think), if those interest you?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> OOC Threads [Nov.'19] All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1