{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6201, 6202, 6203
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:15 pm
*dusts off my beloved Musings*

I miss this place. But it's difficult to keep it going (especially the way the pages used to fly by!) while doing so many other things... but I thought I'd dust it off and see what's going on with everyone.

SO, what's everyone's plans? Do you celebrate one/any of the holidays going on at this time of year? If so, which? Do you have any particular traditions that you take part in?

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:49 pm
I had a nice Christmas dinner with my parents, grandmother, sister, and her boyfriend. Followed by gift exchange. We celebrated on Saturday, since I work Mon-Wed.

We are going to celebrate with my other mother (mother-in-law) on Thursday.

My holidays and holiday traditions are a bit out of wack. My grandparents on my mom's side passed away a couple of years ago, and they were the central hub of our holidays throughout the year. So I've been working on creating new traditions to help with that.

I think the two things I make sure to do is to get a Christmas tree and decorate it, and set up Christmas town somewhere in the house.

And if I'm not working, my friend has been hosting a Christmas tree burning party in January the past few years. That's always fun. XD

Avi Vote
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:44 pm
Traditions are always a nice thing to return to around the holidays, and yes, if you don't "inherit" some (or even if you do) it's often a nice thing to have your own (IMO)

So now we're a week in to the new year - how's everyone holding up with the resolutions so far? Or have you opted to skip this idea or implementation for January 1?

Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:00 pm
I usually opt out of doing resolutions, but this year I made an exception. XD I got sick over the holidays, and my resolution is to get better. I'm making kinda slow progress (this virus is kicking my tail), but I'm getting there. I'm hoping that I can try to stay a bit healthier this year in general. But the best I can do right now on that front is drink lots of tea, take my vitamins, and rest. And hope that I don't get a sinus infection on top of my virus. ;w;

Hope everyone else is having a great start to their New Year!

Art by BettyxMe
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:11 pm
That sounds like a good resolution to have and to keep, Dusty! I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, though! Sad

Long-term Citizen
Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:31 pm
Heya everyone, does anyone know how to resize a picture which I uploaded to imgur? I have tried 4 different types of code and they don't work....

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:26 am
Silverygit I'm afraid the only way I know how to resize an image is by using the free online image resizers. Would that work for your purposes?
Page 6203 of 6203