Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:48 am
Phoenix- For me some learning curves are ok. Just depends on how my brain is working at the time (sleep and anemia).

Ugh the middle products are annoying. I forgot what I was trying to do to get the ones I wanted. I just hope it's a random thing since all my animals are max affection. Which really makes it difficult to get the items you need. Like if I'm right my candy cane sheep was giving me the higher of the wool I needed to marry that was really frustrating.

Tam- Sounds like fun. Yesterday I was trying to collect relics and just didn't care about dying. Trying to go through a dungeon that you don't want to do (public) or you just did is really annoying when trying to collect things for an achievement.

Huh a stealing present quest. Sounds interesting. Though it's understandable to not do them though. And it's really nice there is a way to collect past event items. Wished ESO had that but sadly we don't ; ;

Today or tomorrow is the last day to get the event tickets and I'm really sad about that. I need 3 more to buy the last feather to get the special mount so I can work on getting berries to evolve it into the version I want. Ugh I'm sad about that.

Ugh *hugs* I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope things will improve for you. *hugs* I hope you feel better soon hun.

On a side note. 8 more days til Tales of Vesperia releases and I got 8 more days to hurry my butt up on ESO and get as much premium content finished before the game releases.

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:16 pm
Saiyouri:

If I remember correctly, it is still random, but the higher the affection the more likely you're going to get higher quality products. So there's still a chance you might get the lower qualities, but it's less likely. I should go back into my game and check. It's like they expected you to keep every low quality version of an item you get. That, or straight up neglect your animals to get lower qualities XD

I found my spreadsheet for my hybrids (I literally made a spreadsheet to keep track of all the specifics I needed to unlock the seeds) and it looks like I have 17 or so left to finish, but I'm not sure how far I was into each. That's out of 60-something hybrids, so I was pretty far along.

I haven't been playing Stardew as much the past couple of days because I've been spending most of my time posting on here XD.

UtterlyWeird, i might be having the most complete brain fart ever, but what is BW2? For some reason, I can't figure out what game you're talking about XD.
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:32 pm
https://www.bigfishgames.com/online-games/21181/bush-whacker-2/index.html

sorry, still not feeling good. But that's my game. Best casual game ever.

Phoenix Luna Blaze Cloud

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:42 am
Ah okay. Thank you! I'm going to go take a look at it. I was so confused because the only BW2 I could think of is Pokemon Black and White 2 Laughing .

Oh, I hope you start feeling better soon. I saw your posts yesterday. Has your fever went down any?
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:42 am
I think it has. I'm feeling like a person instead of a trip composed of hot and cold.

LOL When I see BW, my first thought is always 'Beast Wars'. I'm a Transformers nerd.

With the 'Bushwhacker 2', at first you don't have energy for a lot of playing, but you gain more capacity for it pretty fast as you level up and as you equip different trinkets. I remember on my old account, I got to a point where I had so much energy that I could play all I wanted and still have energy left over when I left for the day.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:58 am
Phoenix- I think you're right on the affection.

I never kept any records on the hybrids or anything. I just tested things out one at a time and hoped for the best lol.

I'm glad you are feeling a bit better Tam. I hope the fever goes away soon.

Well today I can start the thieves guild quest line since I finished Wrothgar finally. Now to hope that the one part I got stuck on originally when I was able to test that quest line out, I can find a guide online for it and not want to murder the game again. And tomorrow I can make my son want to smack me or wished I wasn't his mom (or both). It's his birthday and I plan on being a bit mean when wishing him a happy birthday lol. I do this all the time. Poor kid has a crazy mom lol.

(bit tired and when I slightly bent over I felt an overly subtle feeling of passing out-ish. No idea what happened but that isn't normal or good, I hope I'm not getting sick. I've been sick for the last 4 or so months now from the temps going all over the place.)

Established Citizen
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:33 pm
Sorry for not replying sooner. I've been dealing with sore eyes and headache.

'Bushwhacker 2' just had a Stan Lee memorial event. Three nice prizes, including a limited edition silver surfboard mount.

Did your son survive his mom on his birthday?

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:47 am
I hope things are better for you.

That is so cute and sweet.

Ya he survived. I told him he's a great man who helped me through alot and kinda hated it (he's not good with compliments) and he loved the wallpaper I made him for his phone. He said it was the best one ever and won't use another ever Very Happy It was a Geralt from Witcher 3. His fave game.

Well I finished the Thieves Guild storyline and maxed out my ranks with them. Now I'm working on Dark Brotherhood. Not too bad I would say. DB is the hardest to gain ranks in though. They take longer to get so I get to do non stop daily quests for them in order to get to the next main story quest. I got a 100k edict which are lil papers you can use to erase you entire bounty you have on you for killing people or stealing. I ran around and ranked up a 23k one before I ran out of invo space from all the stuff I stole. It was a nice night.

Established Citizen
Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:34 am
The other prizes are a Stan Lee garden gnome and Stan Lee sunglasses. Which my bushwhacker is currently wearing.

LMBO! And aww. Sounds like a great present.

Eeeesh, what a hoodlum. XD

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:26 am
Those are rather cute prizes.

I'm really happy he liked the wallpaper so much. It made me smile so much hearing him say really good things from that. Even with hubs liking everything I make, my son is the person who would tell even his mom flat out if something was horrible. So hearing him happy over something meant the world to me. Very Happy

I used to never steal or kill innocents in ES games but it kinda promotes it with all the achievements they have. And boy can you get alot of gold for stealing and robbing the dead.

Oh and it seems we are getting necromancers, dragons and the khajti zone for the next expansion. YAYAYAYYA. I can't wait for the new class.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:57 pm
I'm still around. I got sick for a bit there and forgot what threads I'd made posts in D:.

I'm one of those people who will look everything up and make lists just so I can finish specific parts of the game. I still haven't decided to reopen my game, but I've been considering it for the past few days. I started playing Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns again. It's a much better game, for sure. Even still, there are things I wish were different in the game. Namely, they took away selling the bugs you caught, which was in the last game. You can still catch them, but selling them was such nice money at the beginning o f the game.

I did start playing BW2 a bit. It's really cute. I missed that event because I was sick though. I didn't even feel like looking at a screen.

Ahhhhh, I need to play Skyrim again. I love Skyrim so much, even if it can be a bit glitchy Laughing.
UtterlyWeird

Established Citizen
Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:21 pm
Blah. Maybe I'll skip playing ES games then. Was thinking to maybe try buying and playing old 'Morrowwind'.

Awww. Selling bugs sounds like a great way to make money. They should've kept it.

I know the too black to wanna see a screen feeling. My version of it, anyhow. BW2 is now doing about my least favourite event. Nate Dragon's birthday. The only thing I like about that is that I was able to go back and buy with earned bushbucks the hazmat helmet that I'd gotten on my old account. Hazmat helmets are great for putting on characters during Valentine's day!

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:37 am
Phoenix- I hope you are feeling better.

Wow that stinks. Selling bugs is a great way for funds in games, I love doing that.

They are releasing the beta version of Skyrim Together soon, a mod to let you play it as a MMO with friends. They finally have it ready for people to test it out. Hubs can't wait for it. And if you use mods, everyone uses the same ones to do more content in the games.

Tam- You can skip those quests if you want. I did for the longest time in Skyrim and got the achievements by using mods for completeing ones that are hard to do or I didn't want to do. In ESO it's a good way to make money and get recipes for furniture and cooking so it's worth it. Otherwise in the RPG games they are things you can skip if you want. It's not forced, just ignore the quests like I did for the longest time in them.

I finally finished the freaking Dark Brotherhood questline in ESO last night. It was getting annoying since I had to keep doing contracts non stop to get 5 points in the guild towards my next rank. Now I can do the zones and enjoy the game. Fighters and Mages guild questlines should be easier to do.

Established Citizen
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:21 pm
Jumped off a cliff in 'RIFT' today. Then I was making Weird snipe hellspawn.

Saiyouri

Long-term Citizen
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:00 pm
Haha.

Well for me it's not as exciting as that. I'm working on the last zone for the second to last main story quest. Then I get to head and do that final main quest which is different zones I need to complete.

I even found out I somehow am wearing a heavy pair of bracers and broke down my light pair of theives arms I had. No idea how that happened or how I even equipped them. >.> Not a fun time to realize that.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Page 27 of 31