Dear Blazestorm
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Back to Forum -> Main Hall [Nov.'19]
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:32 am
I don't think this gets said often enough, but THANK YOU for keeping this place running. I know things can get hard at times, especially when an event is coming up and it gets to be overwhelming to deal with.

BUT, I appreciate what you do for us, even if it is just a small event or a random log in gift.

I could go on, but I am typing this instead of going to bed. Don't worry, it's next on my list. I just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you keeping this place going. <3
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:09 pm
Thank you Bo. I truly appreciate it. Heart

There is always a lot to do around here - particularly around events! And although there are a ton of things that only I can do (or so it seems!) to make certain things happen (just logistically - like coding, and loading the event shop, etc.), I don't do it alone. I can't do it alone; The Knights and pixelists are essential to the workings of our beloved Zantarni. Without their skills, time, and efforts, this wouldn't be the same place we know and love.

Heart

*toddles off to help a Knight set up the next part of the Quest and embed currency in places you guys will -hopefully!- find tricky to locate* eBil

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:28 pm
Couldn't agree more with Bo.

I've done some volunteer coding and website maintenance for my church, so I have a taste of what it takes to keep a site running. And I am so happy that Zantarni is still here.

Thank you for all of the work that you, the Knights, the pixelists, and everyone does that keeps the lights on.
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:57 pm
Thank you Riley... and you're welcome. There's nothing and nowhere quite like Zantarni... except for Zantarni. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:27 pm
Yeah, thank yous from me and Weird too.

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:15 am
I could have stayed up for the next part of the quest...but I was tired. XD
Riley: Bo, the Goat Whisperer. XD
Blaze: Bo, you're just chaotic... Razz Heart
9695/10000
Angel Spirit Girl

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:20 pm
I am so glad that you keep things going, Queen Blazestorm. <3 From the way Menewsha has been abandoned by it's coder/owner, it seems not long for this internet.
Blazestorm

Queen of the Realm
Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:52 pm
I'm sorry to hear that Menewsha is fairing badly, Angel; they are, in many ways, our "sister site".

Thank you, guys Heart Zantarni is... unique. I'm glad you appreciate it and continue to support it! Yes

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:10 am
I would like to also extend my gratitude to Blazestorm and the Knights for all that they do. I know it can be a little quiet around here at times but anytime I come back its like coming home after a long day at work. It's comforting and full of so many good memories with many more just waiting to be made. This would not be possible without you all Heart
Page 1 of 1