Rayven's Nest-30,000 zg to 1st poster on pg. 300!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 261, 262, 263  Next
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:49 am
Ya we had that too. It rained a small amount, snowed (looked like pretty decent amount too) and then right at 10pm there was so much fog it was pathetic. I'm not sure if it rained out again but it might of as well during the night. Love this horrible weather. I loved it cold, this season is going to be horrid for sure.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:42 pm
*lurks back in*
Hello all! I'm back from my yearly vanishing during the month of November. XD
When I do NaNoWriMo, I tend not to do anything else, lol.
But, it's over and it's another year completed!

Hope you both have been well. Still no Rayven I see. Hope she's doing well.

Avi Vote
Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:58 am
Rayven's okay. She's just got stuff going on.

Did you get the story finished?

It's thick snow here now. Started on the first and went for two days. I joked that the weather's sucking up.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:21 am
Hi Riley.

Hi Tam.

Tam is lucky to have snow. Ours is gone again. But it is supposed to be in the 30s and 20s and only 2 days of 40 temps so that is something I guess.
Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:54 pm
Tam is lucky to have to wade through deep stuff with some slippery underneath?

Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:19 am
Well the ice maybe isn't so lucky but the fact you have snow makes you lucky to me. We barely have anything to talk about. The stuff we did have melted again but the temps aren't too bad so that is something at least.
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:03 pm
Ahh. To me it's just a fact of life, one that this year makes it even harder for me to go places I need to be.

Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:31 pm
Tam - I made the 50k word count, but this story is going to need some heavy editing. One of the prizes this year was some deals on writing software. I ended up buying Scrivener to help organize my writing. After using it for a bit, I'd say it's pretty cool. Hopefully, the editing will be easier with the new program.

Saiyouri - Hellos!

No snow for Riley. We did get a ton of rain this past week, but now it's sunny again. O.o But, it's starting to freeze at night now.

Avi Vote
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:40 pm
Ahhh. What's the story about?

Also, does Riley even live in snow country? I can't remember.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:13 am
I can completely understand that Tam. I have no idea how to do anything in the cold, especially since I can't really sleep properly and walking for me is a struggle, with lack of sleep added it's going to be worse for me and hubs told me to stop worrying and just let him do everything... Which doesn't help me not feel horrible.

I hope the program works Riley. Good luck with editing.

Wow lots of rain. I wonder where you live to have rain. But freezing at night doesn't sound good at all.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:14 am
Tam - It's part two, and hopefully there won't be a third. XD In a nutshell, this one is about two people finding their way out of the black cloud that was their past. I think I like this one better than the first, because I feel like this one as far more character development.

Nope, I don't live in snow country. I live in rain country. XD

Saiyouri - I'm in Sacramento, CA. And after that downpour, the skies have been clear. I'm not fooled though; the rain will come back some time soon.

Avi Vote
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:42 am
Wow I guess living in Cali is hard. I'm sorry to hear you live in rain country, unless you like that kind of thing though.

I hope you are able to finish off your story Riley so you don't have to do a third part. Congrats on it though.
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:39 pm
Rain country?

So the freezing rain that fell all day here was your fault?

...It was my fault I walked in it though. I had the energy! I wanted to walk! Hank the unicorn and my shopping cart and I were SO soggy by time we got to the grocery store, and it was soooo slippery even in my shoes with treads. Saiyouri, you would have hated it.

Awww. Yeah, here's hoping two is enough episodes.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:27 am
Tam- Probably would. Being out of breath isn't that fun for me and having cold wet feet isn't fun either. I hate when parts are frozen.

We have a splatter of snow on the ground and that's pretty much it. The temps are steady but we got two days coming soon in the 40s and then a few 30s then a 40 again. Hubs isn't too happy we won't have a white Christmas.

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:13 pm
Tam - I may or may not be able to control the weather. Ninja XD

Saiyouri - The Valley tends to get super hot in the summer and super cold in the winter. But since I've lived here all of my life, I'd say I'm pretty acclimated to it.

Oh gosh, speaking of cold wet feet....there was one day where it was raining on my way to work. I had to park way out in the boonies, which meant a 15 minute walk to the hospital, in the rain. My feet were so soaked, there was no way I was going to start my 12 hr shift like that. So I took my socks off and wore hospital socks. Wet feet are not good.

Avi Vote
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Pubs and Clubs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 261, 262, 263  Next
Page 262 of 263