Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:00 pm
Not Murkmire yet. I'm finishing up Wrothgar first since it's in the ESO Plus dlc for free for members. I got Murkmire for free from daily login so that will be done last after the other areas are finished since I have this month to finish off whatever I can.

We will be getting, 30/40 and then 50 days starting in a couple days. No idea what's going on with this weather.

Awww you can't get your boots on. I'm sorry to hear that. Do you know what's wrong that is causing you so many problems? I really hope things get better for you. *hugs*

Are you playing anything to help keep your mind off of things?
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:55 pm
Mirkmire has some saaaad in it. And some weird. Those are teasers, not spoilers.

What's wrong seems to be mostly menopause. And I've been playing 'RIFT' in the mornings when I have energy. Playing BW2 to try and finish the Thanksgiving event. Played a little TL2 last night, but got distracted by something I wanted to read. Oh, and story RP. Reached a part in a plot I've been aiming at for a couple years.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:01 am
Well it's Elder Scrolls so having weird isn't too hard to fathom and yesterday I finished up Wrothgar zone and the last quest was not nice. I had to kill the king and his mother because they were bad and then had to light the pyres for their funerals along with the innocent High Priestess who was killed for nothing. Bad corrupt storyline. I've been running into alot of those lately. So many corrupt areas when you get into new zones.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope things get better for you. Even though I know that time does tend to take it's precious time to stop being mean to us poor women. *hugs* At least you are keeping yourself occupied and mind off of it as much as you can. I hope the games help with keeping your mind occupied.

I'm glad to hear that you finally got to that point in your RP story you wanted to. I'm sure the time it took was worth it to finally hit it. I hope that makes sense in what I said >.<

This weather is wreaking havoc on me while my body is torturing me cause I don't want a baby. I swear bodies are really stupid. So much fun using my computer and my hands are wet as heck and I'm leaving so much sweat on my poor mouse that I have to wipe it off. Opening windows isn't helping. Only is the door to the balcony and the window is open does it do anything. No wind but the cross breeze effect with both open does help alot. 42 today and yesterday was 20something. I really hope the weather isn't bugging you as much right now. *hugs*
Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:51 pm
Wugh, depressing. This one, at least the person who died decided it.

I was putting an upper floor on the house for my Weird on 'RIFT' today. Bit difficult when the building and rafters are out of true!

Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:18 am
Aww I hope the building isn't too hard in that game. I know I tried the game once but couldn't figure out what to do right when you start the game.

Well I'm going to try playing the Warden class in ESO and not touch my templar and hope that helps me figure out what is best to put points into for her and be able to kick butt easier with her than my poor templar that seems to get her butt handed to her a bit often. I'm working on the Dark Brotherhood quests and I'm enjoying killing people for no reason whatsoever. Never thought I'd have this much fun doing that lol.
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:05 pm
Not hard. Just slightly wonky in a mostly non frustrating way.

Well, if you ever felt like trying again, and went on the RP server, I could help you through the first little bit perhaps. Oh wait. The very first bit is lone tutorial, I think. The before you hop back in time. Well, if you told me what was confusing I might be able to explain or find an article for it.

Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:09 am
Well that is good.

I don't remember fully what it was, it was 3yrs ago when I first tried it out.

Started the Warden and so far it's ok. I think figuring the perfect weapon and what to put points into is going to take awhile to figure out for sure. But since hub's friend is coming over for a few hrs today I got that time to try out the Warden more.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25