Posting Goals - Track Your Progress Here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 45, 46, 47  Next
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:05 pm
I passed Dusty! Woop Woop

I was short with the word count for the mid-sem, group work was submitted and hopefully the poor work was cut out and my better part was added, so the introduction to the report was 100% my work anyway. And I had something due at midnight last night...or this morning really...and have not yet submitted it...or finished it really. thunk
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8145/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:27 pm
Yay, Bo!

I do not miss my college years, that's for sure.

EDIT: I'm rank 50 now! Woop

Avi Vote
Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:47 pm
What's everyone doing for Halloween? Right now I'm waiting for my kiddies to come by my house to give em treats. I love seeing their costumes, reminds me of when I was younger bahaha.

Tryna get some of my older items back.
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:31 am
I'm not going to be doing anything. After a week and a half of orientation for the new job, I am so exhausted. Tomorrow is another early morning. And more importantly, there won't be any trick-or-treaters for us anymore. In order: our house, driveway, bike lane, then busy street with no sidewalks or street lamps. If I had kids, I wouldn't let them walk along that street even in the daytime.

Rose-lie, that was my job at the old house. I loved seeing all of the costumes each year. Though I noticed that more and more older kids really weren't dressing up. I still gave everyone candy though. I also dressed up when I gave treats out. Do you?

Avi Vote
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:49 am
I'm creeping up on 59. Still a little way to go...40 more posts or so. Yes

As for Halloween, I went into hospital for a colonoscopy, it was my 3rd attempt as the prep stuff made me so damn sick. And this last stuff, aside from tasting a little on the vile side, didn't make me AS sick as the last two lots. thunk
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8145/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:51 am
Aww, that doesn't sound fun at all. No Sorry you have to go through that. Hopefully it's just routine?

I haven't reached the age where my doctor wants me to have that check up yet. I'm not looking forward to that.

Avi Vote
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:58 am
They didn't remove anything this time. Last time I had the tube down my throat to check my stomach and a flexible sigmoidoscopy, which checks the rectum and lower colon, but I was cleaned out enough that they could get through most of my large intestine, except for the part leading to the small intestine and they had found an abnormal growth which turned out to be nothing special. So because of that, and the fact that my mum's mum died as a result of bowel cancer, he wanted to be safe and get the lot checked. But I was my cheerful self with the nursing staff and there was plenty of giggling going on. Before and after. XD
8145/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:28 pm
Glad to hear that it wasn't anything to be concerned about. Giggling is good. Yes People need to giggle more in life.

Avi Vote
Amurita

Knight of Zantarni
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:25 am
Haven't checked my spot for a while, and I somehow climbed up to 67th spot!

@Bo: Oh, that doesn't sound like it would be a fun halloween, but I'm glad you were able to make it a cheerful time!

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:11 am
It wasn't fun, but at least it is finally over and done with and I probably won't need to go through it again for at least 10 years...if I'm lucky. But seeing as my grandmother died from bowel cancer, it might be 5 years.

Edit: Whoops, just noticed that I tripped and am now 59. XD
8145/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:53 pm
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. I suppose it's good that you are being monitored, so if anything does appear, it can be caught.

Avi Vote
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:31 pm
She died long before I came along. Doesn't stop her dropping in every now and then though. No

Edit 7/11: I hate the period at the end of events...where the site just...dies. It's like everyone comes out of the woodworks for items and such...but once that event is done, BOOM! back to lurkersville and no new conversation, except for me, Riley, Moonie, Rayven and Weird, and that isn't including the Knights. I understand that people have lives outside of the internet and all that, hell I am studying for exams right now, but I'm still making time for the site.

It's just really...disappointing.
8145/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:44 pm
I understand Bo, and I feel the same way. But I feel like the only thing we can do is to just keep posting.

Though, it didn't help that I tend to disappear during November while I'm participating in NaNoWriMo. But it's over and I'm back. Very Happy

Avi Vote
bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:35 pm
You disappeared during November? Shocked
It's ok, I think I did too due to exams. Laughing

It's just sad to me that people will come out of the woodwork for pixelated items, but not stick around to keep the site going. At least Zan hasn't become the monster that gaia is. My passwords got wiped with a browser update and gaia is one I couldn't remember without emailing for a reset. I took it as a sign and deleted it from my bookmarks.

But speaking of events, I am curious as to what the Christmas event will be like. Very curious. Yes
8145/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:10 am
Yes, I am glad that Zantarni is Zantarni, and not something like Gaia. I actually had to log in to my gaia account during NaNoWriMo to consult an old RP thread.

I am looking forward to the St. Yorick's Day event. Yes

Avi Vote
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Back to Forum -> Places of Dreams (Quests) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 46 of 47