Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:07 pm
I just finished watching ESO 'Summerset'. It wasn't too bad. Saw the hollowbean event prize horse. It's pretty. Haven't seen the house yet.

How's the 'Sims' doing?

Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:52 am
I ended up giving up and uninstalling everything. I last checked the game and everything worked fine. I go play it and load a house from a player that they made, make the family to move in and bam no snow on the ground. I reinstalled the mod, looked online for people with the same issue and nothing could be found. I gave up after that. I tried to make Santa and Mrs. Claus and the house was a really nicely done workshop of his and to me what's the point in playing the game if you plan on doing all Christmas related things and no snow like you want. It really was really pathetic that I couldn't figure out that mod at all. No idea what to do about the whole situation.

Though I started to play ESO until this month since I could finally get a controller for other PC games and I maxed out a templar and I'm 167 champion point level for her. Got so many achievements already. Later this month if I keep logging in, I get Murkmire, a new DLC that just came out for free from a login reward and a cute bear pet. I'm so doing that.

Got the controller, tested it yesterday and all works well. So I can play other games as well until January when Tales of Vesperia comes out.

How are things with you? Play anything lately?

Oh and I even modded Skyrim again and finished it up as well.
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:25 pm
Awww, how disappointing for you. *hug*

I'm watching 'Mirkmire'! It's interesting. There's some sad stuff. What race is your templar?

Yay for controller working well!

I'm playing the 'Bushwhacker 2'. Almost level 30, and they just put in new places on the map and upped the level cap to 440. The world is huge.

Also still playing the 'Torchlight' games. I was cussing at the one character's cat the other day for getting stuck in stupid places, and now I'm musing that it was kind of being like a real cat. Got a nice new weapon for the highest level TL2 engineer.

On 'RIFT' I often do a mission or two each day. I'm level 35 or so on the highest level character, and I just got a new mount from daily logins that I like. It's a giant flightless budgie that does the silly budgie run.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:55 am
*hug* Thanks. It's something I might figure out later on. Just not now.

I'm a high elf templar. I was thinking that if I figured out how to get the guardian class, no idea what to purchase to get it lol, that she would be a white khajiit with blue eyes. I made one for fun to check out the options and was so happy with how she looked. I just need to figure out what to purchase in the crown store to get the guardian. I found it once but can't again ; ; lol. You get to fight with a bear and it seemed so cool. Reading chat I found out they are really huge in pvp. Like they will really hurt you big time. Now to figure out what it is and maybe this time write it down so I don't forget again.

WOW lvl 440 is huge in a game. Never heard that before. LOl Gotta love things getting stuck in areas. I haven't had that yet. Thought I might have to find how to unstuck myself in ESO but figured out how to get out of those areas by jumping non stop. And a budgie mount sounds cute.

I found the perfect flower mods to use and I can't until I get a new PC for Skyrim and found the perfect ENB but it's for the first game and Special Edition can't use those since the engine for the game is missing lots of stuff but at least you can play the game without it crashing on you non stop. Though I did find a close ENB to the oldrim one that I want so that's a plus. Now to wait til I build my new PC so I can use it. Seems one of the mods kills your frames per second and I already have issues with that in some areas so probably shouldn't make things worse by using it haha.
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:56 am
Aww. My GW2 charr is sort of that colour. I gave her grey points though, because she's supposed to be like a kitten I had.

XD Speaking of jumping, last time I was questing in 'RIFT' I found my character suddenly able to just keep hopping and get up mountains that way. It was hilarious.

Awww. I don't think I'd wanna play 'Skyrim' now till they made it so you could use that blue kajiit companion mod in the new game. Yes, making lag isn't good. lol

Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:28 pm
Aww how cute.

lol. Sometimes jumping in ESO is annoying since I can't jump over small lil things like fence things but I can keep jumping to get up on rocks to get to a area I need to get to. Doesn't make sense at all.

I know I saw him, I swear I saw his mod pop up on Special Edition but I can't find him anymore and I forgot his name as well. >.>

Well almost done with another area in Morrowind finally. It's small but annoying to get around. I got to the city I have to be in in order to swim around the coast down the left of the map to get to an area to complete the map and all quests.... UGH. And I finished modding Skyrim as well. Just need to fix a couple things. Like make sure the tree mod is working perfectly. And hubs can figure out why I'm crashing in Riften, I'm wondering if it's two overhaul mods for that city but are for different things. Then just wait til I get a new PC to play it since my frames in Riften is 16 lol and it makes it a bit hard to do things at times. Might run into issues with that low framerate.

These are the two mods I just got for flowers and prettyness that are perfect. Just need to figure out how to make the flowers look as perfect in this first mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20960

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20849

They are gorgeous and I got an enb to make the place look different with a texture look to it. Just need to work out the kinks with the enb to make sure it's perfect and fix the flowers and I should be done with things.

Oh hubs just told me Inigo is on Special Edition. I didn't realize it's the image with scars on his face. lol. Just talked to him about it and he told me. I swear I saw a blue face with no scars in the image but I might of been wrong and mixed two images together when I looked at the new mods one day haha.
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:35 pm
Can't jump over the fence. I can kind of understand why they did it, but physics wise, it is not logical. lol

Ohhh, Inigo has been updated? Niiice! He seems like the best companion mod I've seen. Gets out of your way in doors and doesn't yap while you're sneaking.

Sounds annoying to get to, as well. Oh, I like those mods. Have you figured out the crashing?

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:44 am
lol

Aww a follower who doesn't always stand in your way, I have no idea what's that like but it sounds amazing. He's so kind to do that. I always get stuck in areas because people refuse to move their butts for me and I really hate it and always get annoyed because of it. I might have to check him out.

Hubs hasn't checked out the mod list yet to figure out what might be causing the crash. Things haven't been that good lately. He had issues setting up his phone and he gave me his old one and the screen kept on going out after like 5 seconds and we can't figure out why so now we are trying to sell it.

Seems Final Fantasy XI is having a comeback campaign so I might be able to play it for free. Just gotta download the game and see if I can.

How are things in your games going?
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:41 pm
Yeah, I've heard stories of having to move your follower with a sword to the face. Inigo is programmed to know he's in the way.

Could you play it for free?

I just finished a mini event on BW2 that ended in an exploding goth girl. The pet cat in 'RIFT' was finding new and creative ways to stand on the railing of the porch where I was parked, so I moved the character and cat inside the inn, where there's no railing. Hit level 55 on the oldest character on 'Torchlight'. Just mucked around with the rest, if I looked at 'em at all. Oh, got a couple new outfits done or mostly done for the 'Gaia' avatar. I don't chat there, I just collect the dailies, sell the ones I don't want, and buy stuff on the market.

Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:54 am
That's good that he's programmed that way. I might try him out when I get a new PC since right now with the mods I want to use my frames would be horrible and might run into issues trying to do things.

For the campaign for FFXI it's free to login for former players who had a sub a few months ago. I'm working on unlocking level cap to lvl65 and am already 60whm. I will be capped soon trying to get the item I need for my white mage artifact armor and getting that level cap quest and a city mission done. lol But I'm enjoying it.

Sounds like an interesting event in BW2. lol with your kitty. I don't blame you for not talking on Gaia. I stopped after awhile when I was on the site. Are you taking a break from Torchlight? It sounds like it or I might be reading that wrong.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24