{ Zan Musings }
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6200, 6201, 6202
Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:17 pm
XD

Staying busy helps. I'm sure you'll hear from them soon. Then you'll be busy with a new job. XD

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:35 pm
Definitely. I took care of a few boxes yesterday. And since there are only a few boxes left, I'm going to try to get them all done today. And if not today, at least by the end of the weekend. Though I work graveyard on Saturday, so we'll see how that goes for unpacking things.

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:07 pm
Wow you're really close to being done. Very Happy I bet you'll be relieved.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:09 am
Bo is tired...and oh god it hurts. D:

Edit: I am SO BLEEPING GLAD this hotel/motor inn has electric blankets...or at least for this bed. Hopefully it helps settle my pained muscles. Yes
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8100/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:37 pm
Rayven - I am, though I didn't get any real work done yesterday. Laughing I might forget the boxes and try to get the porch settled before the rain starts coming.

Bo - *hugs* I hope you feel better soon, Bo.

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:38 pm
Riley-What do you have to do to the porch? Do you have furniture to straighten?

Bo-I hope the blankets helped. What are you doing in a hotel? XD

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:15 am
I was selling my wares? Ninja

No? No

Ok, ok, I was away for the weekend for uni. Had a field trip to a property down south to do some practical stuffs. It was good, kinda cold...well windy as all hell the first day. I'm pretty heavy and I almost got blown over, that is how windy it was. So glad for the second group activity that we didn't have to go out to look at native vegetation because it was so windy and too dangerous to be out in the bush. Second day was kinda cold as well, but then again, I was the only person wearing a t-shirt...I would have been wearing shorts too, but I figured I wouldn't appear too crazy. Laughing

Got home last night and had a HOT shower to help my muscles relax a bit before going and hugging my bed. I missed my bed. XD
Rayven: *gets hit in the face with some underwear* Wow Bo sure likes to get naked! XD
8100/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:27 pm
Ravyen - A lot of excess furniture was out there. I just had a charity group come pick up some of it, since we weren't going to be able to use it. There's also all of the boxes of stuff I'm donating that need to get dropped off. And then there's just the few odd stuff that I can easily take care of. Then I'll be able to organize the actual patio furniture, lol

Bo - Hot showers make everything better. Yes But your field trip sounded like fun, despite being cold and windy.

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:41 pm
I slept most of yesterday away to recover just from the trip. And it is almost 4am on Tuesday here...and I should be asleep...but for yesterday's napping on and off.

I just spent close to $200 on clothing and postage...because it is coming from the USA, it is expensive as hell...but at least the international shipping was half of what it could have been...but still expensive as hell.
8100/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:52 pm
I've heard about the ridiculous international shipping rates from my friends in Brisbane. Ugh, that would just make me mad.

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:54 pm
It would have been $US68 for shipping, but it was down to $US34. Not much right? Not until you convert it. At least $AU48 for shipping alone. So if it were full price for shipping, it would have been $AU94.25. I would have canceled the order, sale items be damned.

As it is now, I accidentally made myself broke for next week already and this week isn't over yet. thunk
8100/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:41 pm
Wow, that's a bit ridiculous. I hope you don't have to pay that kind of shipping often.

Knight of Zantarni
Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:24 pm
Shipping to New Zealand and Australia is always something ridiculous. Rolling Eyes

bohemian

Dedicated Citizen
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:22 pm
Even between Australia and New Zealand is ridiculous. But I looked at ordering something from the USA again, but it wasn't $15 flat rate shipping overseas...it goes from $15 and however much it weights increases the cost of shipping. So I was looking at $22.85 or something for shipping. So the order, which had 25% off of it, was going to cost $US66/$67, but in reality it was going to cost me closer to $AU92. Once I saw that, I couldn't justify the purchase due to requiring money for appointments next week.

Also, my order was split in two. First part arrived last week via California. Second part started out in Tennessee...went to somewhere in Illinois, got processed in Chicago...went to GERMANY, and on Friday was processed and left Frankfurt. I am hoping, that because yesterday was a public holiday for us, it is processed in Australia TODAY, and providing they don't put two clothing items in a damn box like they have before, it comes via the postie and it will be here for me by the time I get home tonight. If not, via delivery driver this afternoon or tomorrow morning.
8100/10000
Riley

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:26 pm
How is shipping through Amazon? Or is this through Amazon?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6200, 6201, 6202
Page 6202 of 6202