Game Lovers Hangout
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:44 pm
Wow I really hope things get better for you. I wish you luck Friday. *hugs* It's really annoying that our bodies are so evil. I'm still trying to figure out what is going on. Can't get rid of this puffy stomach at all and now I can't try laxatives since my Hurricane came. Gotta love how your own body hates you so much. I've been trying to get rid of this extra puff since I tried to cut out gluten and still can't do it. I'm hoping I can soon because this isn't normal at all.

I know we don't have vinegar. I tried apple cider vinegar in the past but don't think I can try that again, even with regular vinegar. That stuff is horrid smell. I did drink some water yesterday and it did help a bit. I might drink some more today. This weather is really wreaking havoc on me. ; ; Thankfully it's only 4 days of warmer temps.

Yay. Glad that something grindy is fun since the stuff I ran into is kinda boring and annoying.

I haven't played a game for awhile. Just figured out I am really waiting til Tales of Vesperia comes out on Steam to touch a game. Even though it won't come out til Jan 11 I'm still waiting for it. I'm really excited to play it again. So hubs and I have been reorganizing our room and house. And we got perler beads to make cute gaming things to hang on our tree in the entertainment room so it's a full gaming tree. I even put my Tales of the Abyss plush I have had since the game came out on it. Hubs is excited to do the beads. He looks forward to it every day. We got a moogle, Sylveon, a treasure chest from Zelda with 3 rupees and a heart done for far.

I can't make what I want for my Tales games until we get more pegboards since they are a bit bigger.
Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:59 pm
I've gotten a couple more levels in 'RIFT'. And I'm fighting tougher mobs than I usually do, but doing alright. Only a few more days from getting another free mount from the daily calender.

Friday went alright, but then I was a dope and stayed up late. So Saturday was weird.

Doing an event on BW2. I missed a day yesterday, but there are still enough days to finish the event.

Need a bigger pegboard instead of need a bigger boat?

Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:43 pm
Woot free mount.

I have been going to be earlier but the sleep isn't that great. 3 more days so far left of heat and then maybe I can sleep normally again.

I love events that let you catch up easily. Wished my Disney Magical Kingdoms did that but if you aren't playing it non stop then you will never complete the whole thing or heck even half of it.

Ya we need bigger pegboards big time. Though I did find some patterns to use that fit in the small ones. I got almost all the eeveelutions done. Just need Jolten, Umbreon and Sylveon. Umbreon has to wait til next month since there is no way I can do her. We don't have half the black beads needed to work on her. I even found a cute 8bit Link one and finished that pretty quick. Though I think I messed up my back. Feels like a bruise on my middle back right side. Might be from how I kept on turning while laying on my legs finding beads to use yesterday.

I'm still not play any real games though. I figured that since there are 3 months til the game I want comes out I might as well accept the fact that I can't play anything til it releases. Better than forcing myself into doing something that won't end too well for me. Though at least the days are going by pretty decent so that's a plus for me at least.
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:49 am
I'm just going to talk about 'Eldarya' over here along with all the rest of my games. LOL Is that okay? I finally got all the outfits I wanted, so now I can go back to playing. Also got some hair that isn't a pain in the aft to use with how hard it is to layer things on the avatar.

I must have the right armour for my 'RIFT' character, because I'm fighting mobs only a level lower than her, and even up to three at a time without her dying. We're running around in an area of constant snow and blowing wind, trying to stop crazy cultists from turning themselves into wolf monsters.

Day three of the event on BW2, and they're having a mini event for Terry Fox day. I don't know if I'm a high enough level yet to be able to get that one done, but there will be other years to try, Lord willing. Got a funny cape that fits on the front, because it's a camera. But I like the "cape" that's a life vest, so my character's wearing that, and the lumberjack hat that she got from the guy at the mill. And she's using a sword that looks like a Swiss Army knife. I've gotten the mill built, and City Hall, now they're giving us quests for building the town market. Yeah, you have to build the entire town in this game.

Have you seen those beads you can stick together to make three D critters? One lady was making Pikachu and stuff with them on YouTube.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:16 pm
That's fine. I think I'm not going to going on Eldarya since I need level 5 and I have to go back through episode 2 to get the other image that I missed somehow when I was originally going through it. Saw the cost and figured that I might end up having to do that again in the future and to me it's not worth the trouble for that. I never had enough clothing so I don't know layering issues but I can image how hard it might be.

That's good that you can handle so much in Rift.

The event and armor seems cool in BW2. I like how you have to build the town. Is it hard to do that? And does it involve having to have the materials to build the buildings or is it just quests to get them completed? That aspect seems really cool.

I don't think I heard about those beads. I saw images of 3d things but I assumed people used perler beads for those. If it's something else I would be interested in looking into them.

I think I might of found a game to play until Tales of Vesperia releases. But I have to use an emulator for it. And that's going to take awhile to set up since it's the PS3 emulator. And my game is a really niche game so I have to play it while I test it to see if it works. So I'm hoping for the best.

Even saw the different anniversary versions for Vesperia. America gets butt compared to the awesome Europe version ; ;
https://78.media.tumblr.com/0d8b667c8d8beb23e436e1918ed800cc/tumblr_pf7g7mzuUN1rsj89go2_1280.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/f7263238c02cdbfbd67291772fc2bc9a/tumblr_pf7g7mzuUN1rsj89go1_1280.jpg

The first image is what Europe gets and I want it badly, the second is what the States get ; ; We always get the crap version of special editions of Tales games. Has always happened. Europe gets a great version along with Japan which is understandable but for god sake let the State fans have some awesome stuff instead of us having to pay a kidney and lung to get the stuff that they get. But at least we are getting another Tales game that Japan only gets. The States always get jipped on the Tales series. It's a big issue for Tales fans and it's a long list of how we get screwed in the franchise.
Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:11 pm
Oh. Okay.

I'm amazed. I'm used to being the dumb n00b who hasn't got things set up right. Mind you, I'm not sure I have her attacks right, but at least they work.

It's not hard to build the Bushwhackia town. You just get the quests, and then take your little character out and whack more bushes, and a few trees. Some people complain that the game's too grindy, but I LIKE a half hour or so of watching a silly little chibi scoot around. I completed the Terry Fox quest earlier today, and got a T shirt for my character. Got the market finished too, and was given my first planting quest. Yeah, there's gardening and fishing in the game, and your own little piece of land to clear and fancy up. It's an energy game, but as you progress you wind up with enough energy to do whatever you need to, and even now, at level 15 (you level pretty fast), I've got lots of energy.

The 3D beads are Qixels. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4FjreSvk3M

Which game's that?

Oh wow. They don't even give the same artbook. Harsh.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:48 pm
Hey at least you girl is kicking butt that is all that matters!

The energy goesn't really bug me. Doesn't sound too bad. The game sounds really interesting though. I like all the different things that it offers. And with energy it gives you time to play it and then you can move onto something else instead of obsessively playing it and maybe draining yourself from it.

I'll check out those beads for sure. Thanks for sharing the link.

Eternal Sonata is the PS3 game I'm going to try out. It's a Tales of game but isn't at the same time. One of the people who worked on Tales of Symphonia worked on ES. The game is a RPG about Chopin and you even learn things about him during game play. They give you little breaks and they show images and play his music talking about different things about his life, music, fleeing Poland, his love that wasn't really a good thing at the time, his death. I loved it big time.

Europe always gets the great special items in their special collector editions. Those cute li cards are something I want big time. And a soundtrack MY god I want so bad. But thankfully I'm used to this garbage from them. Just hope they have the same DLC as they did for the 360 like the exp purchases you could get. I bought all of them and grinded a bit to get 20lvls above what was needed to beat Estelle in the boss fight with her since trying a dozen and half times I still couldn't beat her. Those purchases helped me finish the game and I'm hoping they do that again. They didn't cost too much, maybe about $10 total for everything I got. Not that bad for sure.
Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:57 am
True, huh? LOL

Played some 'Eldarya' and some 'My Candy Love' just now. The character from the second one wanted to go to the gym, but at least the outfit they showed me to buy was a nice colour this time.

Oh yeah. There are pets and mounts too in BW2, though the mounts don't really speed you up. They're just a stat booster. Stats on pets and mounts are kind of randomized. I haven't figured out how to feed to get what I want yet. And you can play the whole game for free. Unless you really want one of the fancy outfits, pets, or mounts.

Ohhh. Kind of a background story thing. Neat!

Ahhhh. Yeah, that's not a bad price, for game stuff.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:51 pm
Woot for new outfits.

I like the free games since you can just play something and not worry about buying it and then not liking it and can't get your money back. I looked at the cash shop on Bitheros and it was eh. Nothing even looked that great to me. I couldn't even see how people got mounts but I think I might of saw some in the fishing shop. You had to fish non stop to get the items needed to purchase stuff with.

Thanks to Eternal Sonata I learned alot about him, grew more respect of him and even found the most beautiful piece he ever created.

Ya since most game stuff is expensive as heck. Like the dlc for one of the games on Steam, for clothes is like $20. I just hope if they do the dlc for exp again it's like the 360 pricing since things were priced nicely back then. Not now where you might want to consider selling a kidney for something.

Couldn't get the emulator set up yesterday since hubs was busy working on figuring out which OS had the best frame rate to play Skyrim. So no idea when he will help me set this up. Good thing I can kill time and do nothing to make time pass til he can help me.
Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:21 pm
Indeed. For dolls, anyway. LOL

Yeah. Stuff's a lot easier in BW2. The only really hard part is finding the hidden bonus areas. But there's a guide.

Sweet!

I've seen starter packs for games that cost a hundred bucks. For three stat items, a mount, and a bag or armour. Ffft. The one I got for 'RIFT' was only around ten, I think. Maybe less.

Awww.

Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:01 pm
I like guides when it's hard to figure things out in games. RPGs I always use guides since I want to collect everything and do everything. Otherwise I look up a guide if I get stuck in any other game.

Ya some packs or DLCs are really ridiculous. The pricing for somethings are beyond sick. Glad you got something that was decent priced. Not often you find that in a MMO for sure.

Well we tried out ES and it's not going to work. He tried his computer since he has better hardware than me and it crashed on him. No idea how to fix a game like that to make it work on a emulator otherwise I'd try to fix it and make it playable but since I don't I have to find other things to do. At least today is the last day of heat so I might be able to start cross stitching for sure now.

Anything cool happen in your games lately?
Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:13 am
I think for peeps that know how to look and explore, the BW2 bonus areas might not even be hard to find. I'm not that good yet. Though I'm getting to where I can go cross country in 'RIFT' without dying or getting lost, and can poke around in odd corners looking for artifacts.

'RIFT' is pretty good with their prices, I've noticed. Even the costume I bought for my warrior wasn't badly priced. And it actually looks like armour.

Aww, that's too bad. Have you thought about trying the BW2? There's still six days on the event, so you could get some of it done.

Hmmm. I found some special content in TL2 that you can only find if you've beaten the game and started the character over.

Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:45 am
Woot finding artifacts sounds like fun.

I'm glad the game isn't bad with prices. Usually games that are big like Rift the prices are disgusting.

I haven't thought of BW2. I haven't even thought of anything yet. Still getting over the fact that my PC might not handle playing new Tales games. Hubs needs to really go over the specs for the newer games and see if I can run it. He mentioned something to me yesterday that made me wonder if I can even play them and kinda got depressed over having a lower end PC that will kinda make it harder for me to play anything.

Cool, I like it when games add something else to it when you beat it. Nice to have something more to do if you really enjoyed the game alot.
Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:44 am
It is. Except when you find one, or are given it... and you've already got that one.

I know! But you can even buy nice houses in the market for gold, and affordable gold.

Oh no! Really? *hug*

Yes. TL2 is SO replayable.

Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:23 pm
Ah, well are you able to sell the extra artifact or trade it in for something at least?

I like it when things are affordable. Unlike in ESO that game you have to spend alot of real money for a house. Not sure what houses do for you besides being able to decorate them. I might go back and play it. That is the closest thing I have to playing all of the Elder Scrolls content and since a new game is coming out in a couple years, I won't be able to play it unless I have a new PC by then. All the did was release a really short teaser video of the game and I can guarantee they made a new system to make the game on and my PC is a potato as they say and it will just give up and die when trying to run the game.

*hugs* I am going to try to get myself away from my computer more to get over this constant getting bummed out. I cross stitched a bit yesterday (kitty attack wouldn't let me do much) and then I made 4 perler bead ornaments. I think I might do them both for now on to keep myself occupied til I'm more ready to do something on my PC.

Heck I even downloaded Sims4 yesterday. Figured it's not a really game that I want to play like RPGs and it might help me get past more of this problem I'm constantly running into. Gives me something gaming wise to do at least.

I love replayable games. So much fun and so nice. Tales of series gives you extra content to access when you beat the game for the first time. Some content that helps the storyline only can be accessed after you beat the game.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 21 of 22