Pet Rocks!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:57 am
They can have E. But not Chase.

That's very useful. Sometimes I can, but mostly I can't. XD I used to have a bunch of necklaces that I could never wear because they were always so tangled up. Lol
Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:36 pm
lol

It's a useful way to show off, too.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:06 am
XD It's ok to be proud of our talents if we know what they are. Lol

My Dad bought a mystery doll yesterday! XD It was on clearance and he just wanted to see what he would get. I think they were called Chicks with Wigs or something like that. It was a little, purple rubber chick with bright orange hair. She also had a kitty cat sleep mask on. She's adorable. He put her next to his Spongebob doll. XD I can't remember how he wound up with a Spongebob doll because he's not really into dolls. Or so I thought before he bought one yesterday. LMBO
Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:30 pm
XD And if they're not obnoxious.

CHICKS WITH WIGS! Those are so funny and cute, but I've never seen them here. And it's adorable that your dad got himself a mystery doll. You could ask him the story of SpongeBob?

Are you all moved yet?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:41 am
True. No one wants to hear people make music with their armpits. XD

Well I'm thinking maybe they didn't sell well here since it was on clearance. I know! I couldn't believe it. XD I just asked Mom and she said it was on top of one of his birthday cakes. I remembered after she said it. Lol Dad has always had a special place in his heart for Spongebob. Very Happy

Yeah, but everything I own is in my bedroom. It's really cramped. :/ He actually had the nerve to call me today and ask for a favor. He didn't know how to fill out a money order?! Confused Mad I wish I had been quick witted enough to say, "It appears you're just now realizing that you can't live without me. Too bad you didn't figure that out before you let me walk out the door." XD But nice little old me just helped him. If he calls again I'm not answering the phone.
Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:59 pm
Weeellll. When you're standing and watching a little two or three year old do it, it's hard not to laugh till you pee your pants.

Maybe. Or it could just be time for a new season. If you see 'em could you grab one for me? I'd send you $$. Awww. Birthday cake doll AND one of his favourite characters, and chicky got the honour of standing by him.

Awww. Good thing Henrietta and her sisters don't yap out loud. Oh good grief. How clueless. *hug*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:08 am
XD I guess I never got to see a little kid do it. Mostly teenage boys. Rolling Eyes

Oh sure. That's no problem. Very Happy And I don't want any money. They were very reasonably priced. XD I just asked Dad and he said there was a whole shelf of them so we'll try to get you one this week when we go back to the store. You're also in luck because my Dad loves to ship packages. He's going to be in Heaven. XD It'll give us something to do together. Very Happy Very true! Dad said she was Spongebob's girlfriend. Rolling Eyes XD

True. They're being very well behaved right now. I think they know I've got enough to deal with. Bless their little hearts. Yes he is. *hugs*
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:36 pm
Being mooned by a tiny pair of underpants is also pee your pants funny. And one little sister, when told to stop boonie mooning people, decided to flash her tummy and say, "Belly moon!"

Awww! Your dad and I share a hobby, huh? I love sending stuff too, when I can afford it. That's awesome! And awww. Spongebob's gotta chick.

Well, all of them are in some way a comfort doll, either in construction or in the character of the being they're made to represent. Is it neat or strange that a few small stories about dolls can make life a bit brighter? *hug*

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:42 pm
XD That's cute. I remember my son and brother running around wreaking havoc in their underwear too when they were little. Lol They mostly jumped on the furniture though. Rolling Eyes

It appears you do. Very Happy Although I doubt he'll ever be into it as much as you. I think he's too thrifty for that, but he found a cheap doll this time so you never know. XD I don't know if he wanted one, but he's stuck with her now. Lol

That's true. That's definitely a good thing. They can't fix our problems, but they can help. Very Happy

How was your weekend?
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:56 pm
XD LEAP. I jumped off the back of Dad's pickup instead.

LOL Oh, I mail things other than dolls. The last package I sent off had a book in it too. Oh, I was going to ask, which hairdo did his chick come with?

**nod nod** Even the little game characters can teach us not to quit because of setbacks.

Nice and cool. Very Happy Yours?

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:13 pm
XD

She had curly, orange hair in a ponytail, and she has little bangs. She didn't come with a brush or anything, but she has hair like a Barbie so it could be played with. I hope you get a good one. Very Happy Dad said he hoped they weren't all the same one, but she's cute so I guess it will be ok even if you do get that one.

True. Very Happy

It was ok. It didn't cool off until today though. We're even getting some rain. I'm glad it wasn't as hot since I had to go out and run errands.
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:22 pm
Oh, there's a pretty big selection, so I'm not worried. And yes, even if I get the same sleepy chook, it's all good. I actually don't think I've seen any not good ones on unboxing videos.

Very Happy

Awww. It's not so cool outside here anymore, but I've managed to trap coolness inside the apartment! It's really smokey outside right now, though. Wildfires.

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:23 pm
The one we have is the only outcome I've seen. I might try to look them up when I'm feeling better. I'm sure they're all cute. XD

That's horrible! I hope you don't have to evacuate your apartment. Is there any chance of that?
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:05 pm
No. No danger of having to evacuate. A lot of the smoke we get in the summer actually comes all the way from another province!

Rayven

Dedicated Citizen
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:48 pm
Wow! That smoke travels a long way. Shocked It's a shame you have to deal with that. *hugs* At least you're not in danger from the fires though.
Page 72 of 75